KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TaxTea
(Alt) TainyTea

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

In the past few months, I have become more and more active within the server where I’d like to say I am on every day and if not every day, I am on when I am available. Though when I am on, I usually stay on from about when I wake up to when I go to sleep, spending around 8 to 9 hours a day online, usually taking breaks here and there.

Which timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time Zone [EST]

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Yes, I do! My Discord tag is Chiyox#8061

Do you have a microphone:

I do! I use my microphone almost every day as I enjoy talking to others around me.

List your current and past applications:

Accepted:
TaxTea | Spanish Application | SchoolRP
Japanese Sign Language [JSL] |Language Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP
Hospital Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP
Police Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP
Spanish| Language Application | SchoolRP
French | Language Application | SchoolRP

Denied:
Denied - Staff Application | TainyTea | SchoolRP

Pending:
TainyTea || Event Team Application | SchoolRP

What is your motivation for applying?:

Not that long ago, I joined KPD but failed my cadet test and was removed, though I have always thought about re-applying once more but couldn’t find the right motivation to do so until recently where upon seeing that applications were re-opened, I had regained my motivation to try to be a part of the faction once more and as well as that I also gained motivation from the fact that some of my friends are a part of KPD currently, which I know would make the experience much more enjoyable than it was before as I did not have many I could talk to. Not only that, I also found it entertaining how the faction works after being able to experience it firsthand and know that with the opportunity given to me, the days I am available, I will put in all of the effort I can to meet what is expected of me. With the past knowledge behind me from once being a cadet, I will use that to work harder and be sure to use my time wisely, making use of my trainings and lessons, writing notes and asking for extra help in areas I am not confident on so that this time I will surpass my past abilities and become an official officer. Going back to the topic of having friends within the force, I know that they will give me the push I need to do much better and give me the will to stay on the force for as long as I can, doing the most to meet expectations and keep up with my activity.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do understand Japanese laws and Basic Conducts to the best of my extent.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

All my current knowledge would include what I was taught during my time and weeks as a past cadet, taking part in training for both informational and physical, where I am still knowledgeable on the basics, along with what to do for scenarios and procedures. I to date, still have my notes from my time before as well, although I know some information has to be updated as I am aware that there have been multiple changes made but will be sure to learn attentively and make changes where it is necessary. I am still positive on my knowledge for the following categories and will give a brief explanation accordingly:

DESK WORK // As a cadet, there will not be many opportunities for you to be able to act upon calls or situations so most of your time will be spent at the front desks, answering questions, patting down individuals and/or bailing out prisoners. While stationed here, you cannot go AFK at random or else if found, you will have a punishment handed to you and must maintain professionalism at all times.

PATROL // Once a cadet has completed at least one training for both informational and physical, they will be allowed to patrol as long as they have higher-ups with them and gain permission to do so but Detectives are able to go out without having to ask as more trust and responsibility are placed on them to follow out their duties more strictly. Most patrols include around at least 3 officers and sometimes may even involve hospital members but there are procedures that must be followed when coming upon specific crime filled areas such as the forest, powerplant and alleys where you must have your taser out and always stay cautious.

APARTMENT RAIDS - After a warrant is made and accepted for valid reasons such as if a kidnapping or murder had taken place in that specific apartment, house or penthouse, multiple officers will head out to that location where a few will be stationed outside, and the rest will head in to pry through all possible areas where illegal contraband may be held but only after if the area is cleared of inhabitants and civilians. Once a raid has finished, all officers will then head back to the station and if there were any weapons found, those are given to Detectives to look further into and then a log is made to show what place was raided, who was a part of the raid and what, if anything, was found.

BAILS & ARRESTS - After someone is arrested for committing any of the listed crimes, they will be told all the information they need ICLY and OOCLY in their cell then unjailed once they’ve changed their roleplay name and skin. All arrests are logged into a spreadsheet and that specific spreadsheet is used by all officers for further uses whether an inmate is being bailed or a visitor requests a visitation, and it allows the other officers to see all the necessary information to be able to go about doing both.

MANHUNTS - Manhunts go on for 45 minutes OOCLY and during this time, any officer can come online as long as a prio is sent out alerting everyone and as the name goes, all the officers spread out in groups in search for the described individual(s). Regarding the ones who are being searched, they are not able to change skins or clothes until the timer runs out but are able to run or hide wherever they’d like, and in most cases, they run to areas that CCTV cannot catch. During manhunts, it is recommended everyone turns nametags off as to not metagame locations and can continue on smoothly without accusations being thrown.

CCTV - A key part to being an officer is handling CCTV as it allows the other officers to be able to locate different people or get a better idea of where they may be, as long as the individual is in range of any of the cameras and makes manhunts much easier. When requesting CCTV, you must follow certain commands to do so and all information you gain, whether live or not, can be relayed over the radio. Not only can you request locations in the CCTV room, but you can also as well look into everyone’s body cams as long as they are not broken or covered up with fluids or sprayed.

TRAINING SCENARIOS - I will not get into too much information about this but my memory about the different scenarios stay the same as when as I was taught and exclude any of the new scenarios that may have been added or even changes regarding some procedures but I am confident in my memory that I can relay and execute the ones that were not changed but will be sure to try my best to catch on to the new ones in a timely manner.

BATS/BALLISTICS - From what I’ve observed and heard from those around me, the bat and ballistic procedure has changed but not too drastically. Now, it depends more on your criminal activity and if you have a major one, you will be fined for possession of these items, and they will be taken away. You still have to spray the bats with luminol spray and blood stain procedures stay the same, but ballistics as well are sprayed now.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The Police department is a major emergency faction that balances out the roleplay system within SchoolRP. They are there to maintain the crime rate and keep order, making sure that laws and rules are followed by civilians or else proceeding with the proper punishment to those who act against their principle and morals as to enforce a sense of superiority and wrongdoing. Without the concept of Police and justice bringers, those with bad intentions would rampage and no one would ever be safe or feel protected enough to go about their days normally. They are the ones who we can rely on to save us and come to our aid when we find it necessary. There are those who file out the laws, those who act against the laws, those who follow and those who enforce the laws. These four categories bring balance and if any one of them were to disappear or cease to exist, there would be a major imbalance and could cause as well major severities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to demotion at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge I am to be 100% committed to the Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge I am required to attend training, especially while I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to In Character harassment, and I am not to take any of such Out of Character when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

When gazing upon Cider Murphy, you would see a tall female towering above at the height of 6'2, weighing in at about 135 pounds and holding an athletic build. Her hair was a wavy auburn/red color, often found tied back in a slick bun or ponytail, her eyes a stunning tea green color. When speaking, Cider would have a light and smooth French accent with usually a smile upon her face. Cider is very laid back most of the time making it hard for her to become easily annoyed and tries her best to be patient with those who converses with her. When handling situations, Cider tries her best to keep her calm at all times, speaking up whenever it is needed but other than that, Cider doesn’t usually speak unless spoken to as to maintain professionalism and a tranquilized stature while on the job.

What they're like on and off the job?

On the job, Cider is focused and hardworking, always paying attention to what she is supposed to be doing and helping others around her when it’s needed. She is respectful towards her higher ups, listening attentively when told to do something and often leans on them if she is in need of help or assistance as she hopes that one day, they will not be afraid to rely on her just as she would them, making them more comfortable to speak to her as time passes. Off the job, Cider is more laid back and lets down some of her guard but not completely, often hanging out with her family, friends, or maybe even her co-workers. Cider tries her best to keep herself always alert and ready in case she is needed to go back on duty and help out with whatever is needed or if a situation is dire and emergent backup is requested.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Cider views her co-workers as family although having actual family members within the force and hopes that everyone will become comfortable around her presence. She will do whatever she can to protect her family away from home because she looks up to higher-ups as they sacrifice themselves to protect the citizens of Karakura and as well those of the same rank. Cider wants to be able to comfort, help and support her co-workers to the best of her ability because she understands the things that happen on duty can take a toll on some of the officers and thinks that everyone deserves someone who will be willing to sit down and talk to them about what’s happened, to get it off their shoulders. One day, she wishes that she and the other officers come close enough that they’ll be able to go off duty with one another and that she will be the first person that they think of and can call for help whenever in a serious situation. For now, Cider wants to serve her life on duty with her other sisters and walk into their steps, making her family proud with her future achievements and sacrifices. She wants to continue her family’s legacy, becoming the next Murphy to join the force and do all she can to reach the greatest heights her siblings help set for her. When the time comes and Cider knows she has done all that is possible for her and grows too old to continue, that is when she’ll retire to settle down with her own family and live her last few lives in peace and bliss.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Cider Murphy was born on March 19th on a cold and snowy day in Lyon, France at her local hospital as the eyes of both her parents and sisters looked upon her with gleam. Her father was titled Deputy Chief and her mother, Lead Investigator but later on decided to resign after giving birth to Cider so she could focus on her children and their education, so that they would grow up with at least one parent who could be by their side and teach them everything they needed to know in order to be able to live a healthy life. Cider had one blood related sibling named Matcha while the other had been adopted but was still the eldest named Boba. Cider and Matcha were very close to each other as they were close in age, were blood related and could speak to one another, but Boba had a difficult time getting along with them, being almost 7 years apart and a selective mute for most of her life, only communicating with JSL as well as simple nods and headshakes. As they grew older, each of them was faced with deciding on what they wanted to do with their future and unlike her and Matcha, her elder sister already knew what she wanted to pursue and that was to follow into her adoptive parent’s shoes and become a member of the force as to give back to them for giving her a childhood and freedom in life. While Cider was still only 12, Boba left to move to Karakura, Japan to pursue her dreams and to live out her adult life in a place that she found actual interest in. The two that were left back in Lyon with their parents continued their studies until they finally reached legal age, working part time jobs and by that time, Cider and Matcha both knew what they wanted after hearing all about it from their parents; what they experienced on duty, how their grandparents were as well members of the police force and even stories from Boba while she was in Japan. The two decided later on to move in with their elder sister to continue their own interests but Matcha continued in an police academy first before Cider as she was still hesitant if she really wanted to follow into her parents footsteps but every night, all Cider would hear are stories from both her sisters about how wonderful and honorable it is to be able to sacrifice their time and abilities to protect those around them and it influenced her to soon start training and studying to be able to serve her new found home.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Cider Murphy

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Ms.

Given Name(s):

Cider

Preferred Name:

Cider

Female

IC Phone number:

(030) - 249 - 3829