ziwwwi

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
gotsoup.

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active on this server. Both of my accounts are actually and I have been on this server for about 2 years now. I know the responsibilities that come with having to be active when signing an application for anything like this.

Which timezone are you in?
PST.

Do you have Discord?
loserville#7541.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
Swedish Application - Denied.
German Application - Accepted.
Swedish Application - Accepted.
College Application - Denied.
College Application [ Re-apply ] - Accepted.
College Application - Accepted.
Spanish Application. - Accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for investigator is to of course enforce justice within Karakura. Honestly all the topics that relate to Law and Criminal Justice fascinate me. The work of criminal investigators has been glamorized on television and in the movies- on television shows, the crime is always solved within an hour, but that is not the case in real life. Studying Law is a dream of mine and I wish to succeed in that dream one day. I understand very well how real life crime scenes work compared to the ones we all know on the screen and how cliche they are. I would love to use this knowledge I have to help the KPD become more success than it already is. Of course on the way I will be learning a lot and I am ready for that. Excited even. Apart from watching every single episode of Criminal Minds, I have found myself reading books upon this topic. Writing papers on Law and how it benefits our society to this day. An investigator for criminal offenses helps their client prove or disprove facts relating to a criminal allegation. Just tracking down witnesses, making observations, gathering records- anything under these topics are amazing to me and I wish to continue learning with the people on this server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, alright I do believe I could learn a few more things on the way.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Division
Police Commissioner
__
Police Captain
__
Head Lieutenant
__
Lieutenant
__
Sergeant
__
Corporal
__
Patrol Officer
__
Cadet

Investigator Division
Head Investigator
__
Investigator
__
Investigator Trainee​

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would like to believe that I have a lot of knowledge of Police Work. Due to my recent successful internship, I have gathered so much knowledge that I did not know before. Although I do know much more about the reason behind the Police Force and their trainings. How to deal with certain situations, even the ones that take multiple forces- and of course I know what comes with the life of someone on the police force. This meaning how they are willing to put their own life in danger to save others in the city and how dangerous it can actually be. Whatever it takes to bring justice to the city, no matter the risk they must take. Police work is no way an easy job.

A common routine that the police force must complete is the patrol. Patrolling around the town to make sure everyone is safe and that nobody is in danger. For a walk around town it does not sound so risky but this is in fact very dangerous for not only the people of the town but as well as the officers. Being an officers or investigator does not only take strength and confidence, if you are looking forward to a successful run, teamwork and communication is key to this. Most of the time you will be needing backup, and for this you must need to thrust your co-workers with your life. You must not be afraid to take risks, especially when saving another persons life. Value others over yourself.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP because without it, the city would wreak of criminal activity such as murder, assault, fraud, and much more. Before the introduction of the Karakura police in 2017, gang activity was beginning to rise, and murder rates also increased; at this point a police force was absolutely needed, and since then the police have kept Karakura safe for years.

Without a police force, new players would be bombarded with criminals ruining their roleplay experience, hence making them leave the server, however with such a police force, it will spice up the experience for new players, cleaning up the more foolish criminals around the city who harass others.

All in all, without the Karakura police department, murder rates would be at an all time high, crime would be extremely common, and many people would be engaged in gang activity, risk free of justice.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Of course. I understand this very well.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes. I understand that applying for this role isn't a little hobby on the side. I am 100% dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Definitely. Training is always a must, and not attending would most definitely result in a punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes. I would never take IC problems or drama into OOC, it would be absoulutly unnecessary.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Mariana Moralez is almost the complete opposite of her twin brother- Malachi Moralez. Straight away you could tell she had a very confident aura to her. Everything about her explained her confidence and maturity in the most perfect way. Nothing about her showed fear or doubt - the look in her eyes always bold and fierce. A main key feature to Mariana- would be her amazingly beautiful eyes. Matching her brother almost perfectly, she would have Heterochromia. This ended with the result of her right eye being brown with the left one an amazing shade of green. Her dark brown curls, which were identical to her mothers, looked dazzling as always. It was incredible how well It suited her heart of gold as well as her comfortable and unbothered sense of fashion. Although she does not tend to smile often- she never lets her suspicions drop. She might tend to overthink a few things, due to a bit of paranoia from what she has learned from her fathers cases. Other than being serious at almost every minute of the day- Mariana does of course have her moments where she enjoys herself, she finds comfort in work spaces as well as around her dear brothers. Of course, that would never stop her from refusing to get distracted- she is always found thinking of a case or a new report she had read about in the morning before school.

The thing about Mariana that intrigues people is that she does not show the emotions she believes are unnecessary. These emotions usually being anger, frustration, irritation, hatred, and of course- the more violent traits. When in a situation where the other person is feeling as though they should show these emotions, Mari sits and waits. She does not react up until she knows she should. She waits for the person to let out all their emotions before having a calm chat instead. Wanting to know more about this person and why they were feeling that way. Violence is never an answer in her book unless it seems necessarily. That being mostly for safety or if there were no other options of course.

What she's like on and off the job?
Mariana is no doubt the type of person to get something done when she puts her mind to it. She will work from day to night, to get her work done and will also choose to stay up if she must. Nothing will get in the way of her work. She believes that her study of law and her classes come first. In her opinion, she does not have to worry about which shoes go with her outfit or which boy she's going to take to the dance. All of those things are unnecessary to her. This is all due to how she grew up, what her father went through. If there were a time where she stopped her focus and something bad happened to someone close to her- she would never forgive herself. That thought runs through her mind all the time- its what keeps her in this quiet space where she knows she will definitely get the job done.

Of course on days where she does not have to worry about work or studying, She is usually around her brothers. All together they would walk the streets of Karakura and befriend strangers on the road. Malachi would tend to do most of the talking while Mariana thought before she spoke- she lives a peaceful life, not one where stressful thoughts would clutter her mind. She was grateful for that, she could not ask for more. All in all, her life is well put together. Knowing how to take care of herself, she doesn't have to worry about anything. Unless its her clown of a brother of course. The total opposite of Mari. The sibling that can't stop cracking jokes left and right. It annoys her, but she sure does love it.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Mariana is well aware of how she should speak to her co-workers, especially the elders. Although she treats everyone with the respect they deserve, never once would she speak above her place. She knows when to speak and how to speak, even if she does not agree with the others statement. She has trained herself for years on how to speak upon certain topics, how to say what is necessary and what she should keep to herself. In the end, she is of course going to treat every single person with respect, even those of the same age. Mari's plans for the future are not as simple in her eyes. When her father had been falsely accused of a crime he did not commit- she spent her days and nights looking into his case. Every file and new reports she could find, she read over and over again while she took notes. Not leaving anything out. That was when she was fifteen, even now at her age today- she is trying her hardest to free her father. All she wishes for in the future is her fathers freedom, and she is very confident with that wish. Continuing to focus on his case, Mariana refuses to give up and she believes that one day- she will set him free in the court. Not only this, but to protect the city from situations like those.

BACKSTORY
On June 7th of 1997, Mariana Javiera Moralez was born. A few minutes later, her mother gave birth to another child, a baby boy. This boy would grow up to be Marianas twin brother, Malachi Lee Moralez. Now these two siblings already had an older brother, their mother named his Matteo AJ Moralez. The three kids grew up in a very unsafe and dangerous neighborhood. A place called West Garfield park, on the west side of Chicago and Illinois located in North America. Even though the three lives in such an unstable neighborhood- the family somehow felt protected and safe when near each other. Having an amazingly loving father, who was also a police officer and their sweetheart of a mother- who was working as a nurse, their household felt warm and comfortable. Most of the time Mariana didn’t have to worry about anything at all- well except for her dork of a brother of course. He always found a way to get under her skin. However, this never stopped the family from loving each other to death. Ever since she was a child, Mariana always had the brains. Amazing grades with a fascinating personality, she never found herself in trouble. Out of the two brothers, she was usually the one who told them to stay in place, especially when Malachi tried to be the “bigger brother”. Mari found this confidence in her by watching her father. She would always cheer him on when watching him- or when finding out he figured out a case. When her father, Lee, was not home- she would sit at him messy desk and act as if it belonged to her. All the papers on the floor with the board on the wall- she felt as though it was made for her. At times she would even act as though she was cracking her own cases. However, this always ended with her father dragging her back into bed since it would always be 4 in the morning. Mari thought of Lee as her hero and dreamed of being just like him. Everything he did- she copied and all the lessons he taught her and still in her head. She would never forget his words, him telling her how to properly solve a crime and which mistakes not to make. It was almost as if her life was perfect- up until the twins turned fourteen years old. Her older brother was just entering high school when this happened. Since their father was a police officer in a very corrupt part of town with the majority of the police commission corrupted as well, he entered a very unsafe and sketchy case. Almost seemed to be botched; even the warnings Mari gave him out of worry- he continued to investigate further. When the local gang found this out, they contacted the police they had on their payroll and ordered that their father be pinned for a crime he did not commit- Murder. After that they locked him up, threw him in a cell as though he were nothing. Mariana could not believe it- but she did not mourn over this. She wiped those tears and continued to stay strong- and with all the determination in her, she decide to pick up more books- and read more into Law. Unlike her brother Malachi who instead decided to train himself meticulously- Mari knew where to go with her knowledge. Mariana spent years learning the ins and the outs of the law, trying to beat the corrupt lawyers that put him in there, in the first place- and to this place, she is still working hard on his case.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Mariana Javiera Moralez.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Given Name(s):
Mariana Moralez.

Preferred Name:
Mari.

Religious Denomination:
Christian.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
American and Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
2 years - Internship.

Working Experience:
Almost a year - Internship.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law and Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
Physiology, Maths, English.

Native Languages:
Spanish. English.

Other Languages:
Japanese. Sundanese.​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread