Police officer application | Bqeno

Bqeno

Level 11

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Main ; Bqeno​
Alt ; GangsterBqeno​
I am applying on my Main, However, if possible I would like to move the Adult role that I have on my main to my alt so I don't lose the adult role.​
Previous bans:
AvoidRP (Was a misunderstanding and I appealed and got unbanned under 24 hours) - August 2020​
I have not gotten a ban since then.​
Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing since around April 2020, maybe more. The hours I have been playing are around 11 weeks. I have a good understanding of the rules and how it works. I usually try to log on a few times a week I have not been on much recently due to not having much to do however I want to be a part of KPD so I can have things to do on the server. I will make sure that I am active if I was accepted to KPD.​
Which time zone are you in?
GMT or BST This depends on what time of the year it is.​
Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Raee#7908​
Do you have a microphone:
I do.​
List your current and past applications:
School Nurse Application - [Click here] [Denied]
Teacher Application - [Click here] [Accepted]
Spanish Language Application - [Click here] [Alt account] [Accepted]
Spanish Language Application - [Click here] [Main account] [Accepted]
What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been bored in my spare time and I have always been a part of different gangs for the past almost 2 years on the server which has now gotten very boring. I did work as a Teacher for around 2 months on the server which I also found boring after a while. So I wanted to join something that had more action. I constantly walk around SRP and see KPD always chasing someone down, working together, and patrolling the city. I have always seen how fun it must be to be a part of the KPD so I decided that I should have a shot of applying for it. I know the rules of gangrp well and I know how combat RP works and see how KPD do their job. I always thought that it would be fun to be a part of KPD but I never tried to apply because I didn’t think I had the chance but since I see more people in the gangrp community is getting accepted I thought that it would be worth a shot at trying to get in as well.​
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand.​
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do have quite a lot of knowledge of the things I will need to do as an officer such as:​
Such as if someone is wearing a mask I must pat them down for any weapons or any other illegal items.​
When a crime has been committed I must manhunt all the people that were involved for 45 minutes. Which they can not log off or change outfits during that time. Which I must have Attire on while I manhunt to protect myself from anything they might have.​
Some officers are watching the CCTV that can update us on where people maybe most of the time. Which I can use the newly put radio to ask for their location etc.​
When patrolling any places I need to at least have one other officer with me in case of emergency.​
I am allowed to tase anyone who runs away from me patting them down and from a crime that I have witnessed.​
If someone is openly holding out any type of weapon I can tase them (Aiming for the legs) and arrest them/ take away their weapon.​
Certain things such as alcohol and any drugs need identification where they must be older than 20 years old or a prescription for any medication.​
Only certain things you arrest people for things that are major such as murdering, kidnapping, etc. I will give KPS on your character.​
The officer that has arrested the criminal can choose how high or low their bail is themselves.​
Always listen to the commissioner's orders as well as your higher-ups.​
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Officers are very important to the SRP community because gangRP is very popular in the server and to keep a realistic roleplay there would have to be officers. As a gangrper I have noticed that it's only fun when you are getting chased down by cops and if you are making big events that challenge the officers. Not only that it's to make an atmosphere and have people there to protect people's characters when they are getting hunted down by criminals and in danger of getting killed or hurt. Giving the server laws and ways to make people come to justice by being able to arrest people who are guilty and backing up court cases makes it a lot more fun and more full of action.​
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand.​
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Understood.​
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand and I will make sure to make that happen.​
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand.​
In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
She was a 6’0 female. She had vibrant purple hair that made her light blue eyes stand out. She had an average and fit build. However, she seemed to look tired but she was still ready for any action. She always had a resting face. She seemed to look very quiet but approachable. As she spoke she would have a clear Spanish accent but soothing and calm. She had a scent of cigarettes and expensive perfume as she walked.​
What they're like on and off the job?
On the job she always stayed professional. She always keeps her head in the game and made sure that she was ready for anything that was thrown at her. She kept her head up and approached even the most chaotic situation in a calm manner making sure everything stayed controlled. She was very determined to make sure she made the right choices.​
Off duty, she would seem rude at first. She seemed to be a cold person and miserable. However, if you got to know her more she is a kind and sometimes childish person. She loves hanging out with friends and family. She was also loyal to them and helped them in any time of need. She however does have a few bad habits such as smoking. She found it relaxing and relief from stress.​
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
She always made sure to respect her co-workers. She made sure that it was always a positive environment for working together. She knew that it was important to have a good and friendly relationship with everyone so they can work together with no problems in even the most dangerous situations. Her plans were not very clear but she knew that all she wanted to do was help people who were in danger. She loved the idea of working in crime. She loved to study different types of laws and how people get punished for them. She wanted to make sure that anyone who had committed such bad crimes would get the punishment that they needed and get justice for the people that were hurt by them.​
BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Yuri grew up in the country of Spain. Along with her father and her Japanese mother. She had a pretty normal childhood she loved to play outside with her friends and do what any other kid does. She always was a happy kid in school she always got good grades even from a young age. She was a loveable child. She was forgiving and kind and nothing was wrong with her. She loved helping people with little things. She always shared her food with the kids that didn't have any. She always helped people with homework. Even helped the teachers. She was described as an angel.​
However, everything started to change as she grew into a teenager. Her neighborhood had started to have more crimes. It was almost every week that someone got robbed, murdered, and even kidnapped. She knew that every time she needed to be careful when she goes outside. Even if she just was walking to a friend's house, she always felt unsafe. She felt paranoid almost all the time. Her parents always were worried when she didn't come home the time she was meant to. She was never allowed to go out in the Dark. This was very new to her since she always used to go outside with her friends. Seeing this new place where she had to fear for her safety was very overwhelming. After all, she was only around 13 years old when these crimes started to come.​
But she was starting to get sick of it after years of paranoia. She got together with some of her friends and even some adults in the area to start to protest against violence. She made posters and she got everyone together in front of the police stations making them aware that they needed to do more for the community. She carried on her peaceful protest for hours and hours. Waiting for an answer from anyone. They all stayed strong. But one by one people started to give up but Yuri stayed strong. She wasn't going to give up that easy. She carried on overnight with only a few people who were just as determined as her. Eventually, someone decided to talk to them. They had finally started to agree to their protest and started to implant more security. They started to have more officers patrol that area. Added more streetlights. Added more CCTV around the whole neighborhood. In only a matter of months, the crime rate finally started to go down. More people started to get caught in the act. She finally felt safe again.​
After that, she never forgot the feeling of how relieved she was after she finally helped make a difference in the community. She wanted to make sure she kept fighting for people who felt unsafe. From then on she started to grow up studying crimes and learning more about how the laws worked. She wanted to make the world a safer place.​
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name: Yuri Ramos​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss​
Given Name(s): None.​
Preferred Name: Yuri​
IC Phone number: 417305508​
Religious Denomination: No religion​
Marital Status: Single​
Nationality: Half Japanese, Half Spanish​
Current Location: Japan​
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training: 6 Years​