Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
FuckingBqeno#7908

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST [British time]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand I will try my best to stay online!

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing for 1 year and 3 months now. I have been on alot and have alot of experience with the server. I have took a few breaks here and there due to having not much to do. I have been mostly doing GangRP in the time in the server and I think it would be nice to try something different for once.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have only been banned a few times once for VoidRP back in August 2020 and once for ERP back in April 2020 which is when I started to play the server. I have learned from these mistakes and will not break the rules again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[Accepted]
[Spanish Application] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.28996/
[VoidRP appeal] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-2.30086/

[Denied]
[Spanish Application] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application.28778/
[Appeal for VoidRP] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.30044/
[Nurse application] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application.40607/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - Age 18

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Pe
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I have been looking for something to do on the server I had applied for school nurse and it had gotten denied and they had recommended I apply for teacher instead.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand. I will make sure to come to all of them.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
A teacher log is a way of collecting data from your class so you can know how many classes you have done and when you will have one next. Also used for planning the classes and know what you will be teaching that day.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a teacher you should not use inappropriate language or talk about something inappropriate. As well as the students. A teacher should always stay professional and be prepared to teach lessons. A teacher should make sure students are behaving and not disturbing other students during class.

As for the students my rules are simple:

1 - No use of inappropriate language and subjects. This is things such as swearing and talking about sensitive topics such as death, self harm etc.

2 - Try your best. If a student is in the class and are not trying their best. I will need to keep calling them out to get them going.

3 - No disrupting. If a student keeps disrupting the class they will have a risk of getting kicked out of my class.

4 - Be respectful to everyone. This rule is simply there to make students learn how to treat all people fairly and nicely. If they are mean to other people they will also have a risk of getting kicked out of the class. Also depending on how bad it is a risk of a detention.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have always roleplaying growing up with other games such as GTA V and Roblox. When I found SRP I think this is the best platform for roleplaying and I never have come off it since. I am new to roleplaying as a teacher but ill try my best to learn how to act as a teacher.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: A Head of Department is the head of a certain subject. They know the school and have full experience in teaching. They are able to train Unqualified Teachers to make them Newly Qualified to Qualified. They are very good at their job and will make sure everything in their Department is running smoothly. For example a Maths Head of Department would train newly hired Maths teachers and give them tips to then let them know if they are good enough to become fully Qualified.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified teacher is a teacher that has been fully trained by the Head of Department. They have been Qualified for a long amount of time. They can start and run classes alone without needing guidance from the Head of Department. They have the skills needed to easily run a class and keep the students in line.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher that has been fully trained by the Head of Department. They have only just gotten Qualified. They can start classes alone without help from the Head of Department. However they still need to carry on to become a Qualified Teacher and still learn more teaching skills.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Unqualified Teacher is someone that has only just gotten hired to be a teacher and have to be trained by a Head of Department. They are not able to start classes alone without and Head of Department along with them. They need to work hard to become a Qualified teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher is an educated person who will teacher younger people a subject. There is many subjects such as English, Maths, Science and other subjects such as Art, Drama and PE. There is many more of different subjects to choose from. This is to allow them to further their life to get a Job and earn money for a living. They also make sure that the students find what they are interested in. They are not only there to teach them a subject they are also there for support emotionally and help them develop into good citizens.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
This is important because if there was not any teachers then the school ground would keep on getting disrupted. They will help keep the school a safe place to roleplay and keep it alive. They are also keeping the students busy and help them have a good time during the school time and keep them on school grounds during school hours.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MOSCOW

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

I have had this character for a long time and I think it would be a goof fit well for her to get a job, considering having her for a long time. I love this character and I have done good character development. She has not had any major injuries.

Characters Name:

Angela Quinn

Characters Description:

She would have dark red hair that would fall down to her hips. She'd have dark green eyes with long eyelashes. She would stand at 5'6. You would be able to hear a slight Spanish accent in her voice. A scent of LAVANDER would follow her.

[Image of skin in attachments]

Personality:
She would be a very cheerful person. She was a very determined person and would always make sure that when she got a job to do she got it done well. She is very loyal and kind to everyone and makes sure that she is fair between everyone. She has a good relationship with her brother Shen Quinn and they are both loving siblings. She also has a good relationship with her father Gino Quinn however he isn't around as much.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would go up to them and tell them using respect to stop swearing and to calm down. If they proceed to carry on I would try and ask them if there is a problem and if I could help in anyway. If they still carry on being rude I will start to warn them if they still carry on I would take further action. If they carry on I will give them a detention for misbehaving and not listening to a member of staff.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would raise my voice to tell them to make sure that they are still listening. If some students carry on to disturb the lesson I would warn them that they might get kicked out of my class. If they still carry on they will get kicked out of that class. However they are welcome to join my next class as long as they have changed their attitude. I will not let certain students ruin everyone's education.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
I would always make sure to be respectful and kind to fellow staff members. I will make sure that I will only discuss appropriate things and make sure to keep a working environment. As well as taking rest for my next lesson.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would wave with a warm smile upon her face as she would cheerfully say "Good morning!"

/me
She would clear her throat as she would raise her voice so everyone can hear her clearly. She would proceed to say "Okay everyone! I would like you all to get into teams of three we will be focusing on team work today."

/me
She would slowly bring her right arm to her chest then with her left she would push onto the right arm stretching it. She would keep this position for a minute. She would then let go and look at the students. She would say with a cheerful voice, "As I have shown here I would live you all to repeat this on both arms, It is very important to stretch before we start so we do not hurt ourselves!"

/me
She would walk around to each group handing them a clipboard with some paper and a pencil. After this she would go back to the front of them with a smile as she would proceed.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
I Angela Quinn was born in a small city in Spain. I was always a very loyal and honest girl. I grew up in a loving family however in a high criminal activity area. My family was not very rich and I would help them with any troubles they had to do with money. Later on in my life my mother had died due to crime. She had gotten shot on the way home from work. This had effected me a lot and I had gotten depression and anxiety from this. After the death of her our family decided to move to Japan for a better safer life. Along with my brother and father. Which then I had started my life here in Karakura. I went to school like any normal kid and would get into trouble a lot. As well as my father not being around as much as he would be travelling around the world. I had not known how to control my feeling of loss and not having parent figures in the rest of my life. But I did have my brother which I had a good relationship with and we always get along. After a lot of trouble in school such as starting fights and messing with teachers a wonderful teacher who always helped me with my problems and helped me find a better way to cope. I decided to start to get into sports and then later on decided to become a PE teacher. From then I was determined to become a very good teacher that will help other students have a way to get away form real life and to have a good time doing so. I had then started to study more and then graduated high school. After that I went to college and I then studied Health Profession and Sports leadership. Which brings me back to where my dream all started which is KHS. I have had many good memories here and would love to proceed to make more as the rest of my life goes on.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Angela Quinn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): None
Preferred Name:
Angela

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
I have no working experience however I've come fresh out of college.
Academic Degree:
Fresh out of graduating college.
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Health Profession and Sports leadership
Minors: Fluent Spanish and Japanese, Maths, Science

Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No I do not.

Attachments

• screenshot-1626122222371.png
    screenshot-1626122222371.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of P.E Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread