mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 3/19/21

Laur

Level 39
Poll of the Week by Laur | 3/19/21
What is your favorite ice cream topping and flavor, why?

I’m not even sure how many people look at the General section of the forums, but it’s worth a short to start up
a conversation!
Note: This thread is made to express your opinions and answer fun questions, not to argue with anyone. Please remember to respect everyone’s opinion even if you do not agree with them. These will (hopefully) be posted every Friday at an unspecific time if most people enjoy doing these.

Self Answer:
I’m a big fan of cookies and cream, but I enjoy a lot of flavors such as cotton candy, birthday cake, red velvet, peppermint, and even more. I cant really choose because I also love a lot of toppings! Marshmallow cream (The sauce?) is extremely great on ice cream though and the classic whipped cream never gets old.

suneaterchan

Level 105
hi I saw cookie dough and got excited

I love mint chocolate chip ... so much. Birthday cake and cookie dough are my runner ups
as 4 toppings...... hot fudge ....

Laur

Level 39
hi I saw cookie dough and got excited

I love mint chocolate chip ... so much. Birthday cake and cookie dough are my runner ups
as 4 toppings...... hot fudge ....

YESS, this reply is 10/10 no one can say otherwise, i don’t know if that makes sense but we’re going with it

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
MINT ICECREAM DAS0IDJASIOUDASJDAS

IF I U DO NOT LIKE MINT ICE CREAM I WILL . . . WRITE A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER TO YOUR . . DOG

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
tbh im not into sweet foods, it took me years to start eating chocolate and etc so... the only flavors that i like is chocolate, lime and a amazonic fruit called "Cupuaçu" its really good tho

Bookish

Level 17
i dont care what anyone says, even though i don't have a gif at the end of my posts, cookies and cream is far superior to any and all other flavors

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
I can’t bear any other ice cream except for vanilla.. I don’t know why man but any other flavour just makes me wanna vomit and then god, vanilla b like

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Honestly, I find that my favourite has to be raspberry ripple unless I'm at the beach in which I have to have either mint chocolate or bubblegum! My favourite topping is definitely anything crumbly (cookie pieces, crushed M&Ms etc)!

Users who are viewing this thread