mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 3/19/21

Laur

Level 39
tbh im not into sweet foods, it took me years to start eating chocolate and etc so... the only flavors that i like is chocolate, lime and a amazonic fruit called "Cupuaçu" its really good tho

And that’s alright, everyone has different likes and dislikes :)

Laur

Level 39
I can’t bear any other ice cream except for vanilla.. I don’t know why man but any other flavour just makes me wanna vomit and then god, vanilla b like

I’m sure there’s one other flavor you’ll tolerate, but vanilla is honestly so delicious even though it’s the ‘basic’ flavor

Laur

Level 39
Honestly, I find that my favourite has to be raspberry ripple unless I'm at the beach in which I have to have either mint chocolate or bubblegum! My favourite topping is definitely anything crumbly (cookie pieces, crushed M&Ms etc)!

I’ve never heard of raspberry ripple, but I’ll definitely have to try that sometime. I stand by mint chocolate honestly. Sorry for all these late replies, it never notified me o/

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
I’ve never heard of raspberry ripple, but I’ll definitely have to try that sometime. I stand by mint chocolate honestly. Sorry for all these late replies, it never notified me o/
Raspberry ripple is like a vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce throughout. It's honestly worth the purchase!
Don't worry about late replying!

Laur

Level 39
Raspberry ripple is like a vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce throughout. It's honestly worth the purchase!
Don't worry about late replying!

Oh my goodness it sounds like a dream, have you tried red velvet .. what are your thoughts on red velvet

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
All I gotta say is, you’re awesome :sunglasses_emoji:
You're so sweet! As are you!
Quick thing - Haagen Dasz do a strawberries and cream ice cream that tastes similar to raspberry ripple which is also super nice!

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
I’m sure there’s one other flavor you’ll tolerate, but vanilla is honestly so delicious even though it’s the ‘basic’ flavor

Sadly not!! I can GENUINELY only tolerate vanilla flavoured ice cream!! But what makes it more delicious if when you have it with some like chocolate uumm. . sauce thingy- i forgot the name of it, ORR! Another nice thing to have it with is like, flakes or somethin along the lines. But other than that, I just like some plain vanilla ice cream!

Laur

Level 39
Sadly not!! I can GENUINELY only tolerate vanilla flavoured ice cream!! But what makes it more delicious if when you have it with some like chocolate uumm. . sauce thingy- i forgot the name of it, ORR! Another nice thing to have it with is like, flakes or somethin along the lines. But other than that, I just like some plain vanilla ice cream!

good choice, chocolate sauce.. the hershey one?

yewovv

Level 7
yewovv
yewovv
Omega+
Vanilla, Cookies n Cream, and Birthday Cake are all really good!!
Also: BANANA PUDDING ICECREAM IS SO GOOD IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YOU SHOULD!!!

IvanStrong

Level 3
I don't eat ice cream very much, or at least not on a cone. Ice cream sandwiches is what I usually go for. But if I had to choose a topping for a cone, I'd just go for sprinkles, the classic choice.

Bookish

Level 17
Also: BANANA PUDDING ICECREAM IS SO GOOD IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YOU SHOULD!!!
Personally, this might just be me, but I tend to hate anything with the texture of pudding such as yogurt or the NON CRUNCHY PART of creme brulee, and I'm not a huge fan of banana flavored things (with the exception of laffy taffies and now and laters <33) but I'd probably make my brother order it and try some of his! I went to Milwaukee once and had the hands down BEST Mr. Fudgie Ice cream from this place called Kopps, now I get it shipped like 3 times a year! Its AMAZING

Laur

Level 39
Personally, this might just be me, but I tend to hate anything with the texture of pudding such as yogurt or the NON CRUNCHY PART of creme brulee, and I'm not a huge fan of banana flavored things (with the exception of laffy taffies and now and laters <33) but I'd probably make my brother order it and try some of his! I went to Milwaukee once and had the hands down BEST Mr. Fudgie Ice cream from this place called Kopps, now I get it shipped like 3 times a year! Its AMAZING

Oh my goodness, that sounds delicious

Users who are viewing this thread