mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 4/8/21

Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich
Mmm ramen- YOU HATE CHICKEN? I love it so much. I had just tried a Philadelphia roll today which is avocado, salmon, and cream cheese wrapped in rice and seaweed. It was bomb, I would definitely recommend it.
CHICKEN GETS ME SICK AND SO DOES HAMBURGERS. I CANT HAVE IT OK!! And also where did u get it from?

Ellaboo13

Level 6
I'd always love to eat some homemade filipino dishes, but one that would love eating the most in every week is pork stew! It has most of the nutrients i need to sustain my diet.

It consists of vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, string beans, eggplants, okra, kang-kong (some type of leafy green, green chili for extra spice, and radish! It mainly tastes sour but the taste may feel mellow and delicious once you take a spoonful of the soup. It's best served with rice and fish sauce as a dip for the veggies and the soft melt-in-your-mouth pork!

Laur

Level 39
I'd always love to eat some homemade filipino dishes, but one that would love eating the most in every week is pork stew! It has most of the nutrients i need to sustain my diet.

It consists of vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, string beans, eggplants, okra, kang-kong (some type of leafy green, green chili for extra spice, and radish! It mainly tastes sour but the taste may feel mellow and delicious once you take a spoonful of the soup. It's best served with rice and fish sauce as a dip for the veggies and the soft melt-in-your-mouth pork!

This was so descriptive and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread