mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

preparation

! salty

Level 49
saltuu
saltuu
Notable
hello. i saw my close friend make something, i might as well too.

i am saltyfollicles, or salty to many
i've been on schoolrp for about 13 months, and i've melded my place in the community

i've had glasses since i was about 6 years old. just light, they helped because my vision was sliiiiightly blurred.
i'm 14 now. my spec number is -5.75. my eyeball is 26.5mms (for context, the critical size for my age is 24mm).
i am prone to retinal detatchment, so in a few months, i may go completely blind permanently.
i'm taking the steps and praying to keep my eyes pushing until my body growth can catch up to them, but i have practically no hope. you all will know if i'm past.

to all the names i need to put in here, you know who you are. i love you all.

welcome to the saltuah podcast. 1728048071348.png

Level 72
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
shame thats happening, best of wishes though salty hope you dont go blind mate always here to speak if you need it

Pra4a

Level 3
hello. i saw my close friend make something, i might as well too.

i am saltyfollicles, or salty to many
i've been on schoolrp for about 13 months, and i've melded my place in the community

i've had glasses since i was about 6 years old. just light, they helped because my vision was sliiiiightly blurred.
i'm 14 now. my spec number is -5.75. my eyeball is 26.5mms (for context, the critical size for my age is 24mm).
i am prone to retinal detatchment, so in a few months, i may go completely blind permanently.
i'm taking the steps and praying to keep my eyes pushing until my body growth can catch up to them, but i have practically no hope. you all will know if i'm past.

to all the names i need to put in here, you know who you are. i love you all.

welcome to the saltuah podcast. View attachment 70809
love you salty, praying you dont go blind <3

ilovemyplane

Level 104
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
If you go blind, how else are you gonna harass x7?
But on a for real note, I hope you don’t. Praying it gets better sooner or later

Execute

Level 20
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
Jeremiah 16:17
"For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes."

Good luck, I have hope you'll make it though it.

Mialyansa

Level 81
I pray for your eyes. You are so real salty. This community will be always with u. It is a shame this shit always happens to the best ones in town.

gmxr

Level 11
gmxr
gmxr
Omega+
Salty get better or you can't gangrp with me and the homies :c But I hope you get better dude!

soratheonly

Level 81
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I'm afraid of the dark - or more so the unknown - and have always had nightmares of going blind. I hope you never have to experience this fear of mine and get to live a long, healthy, and happy life. Safe travels, salty, shall we meet again in each other's sights.

Users who are viewing this thread