mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Professor Application - 0K_1N

N1_KO

Level 6
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
0K_1N

What is your time zone?: GMT (Greenwhich Mean Time)

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats) .voppo.

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/n1_kos-history-teacher-application.53317/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/n1_kos-police-officer-application.52361/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-italian-application.44794/ [Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-counsellor-application.40157/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-polish.37845/ [Accepted]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: I spend most of my time just running around at the moment. I try RP as much as I can but my timezone doesn't help this at all! Despite this I still stay up late so I stay up late. I spend majority of my time on SRP and If I am not on I would have a reason behind it, I wouldn't just Vanish. If I had to give a estimate out of 10 on how active I am I would say I am a 9/10.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general: Well my experiences vary a lot on SRP. I can proudly say I have almost done everything I have wanted to do. I got the amazing chance to become a teacher and even get my way up the rankings, I got the amazing opportunity to become a well known player and respected player within the GangRP community! being the leader of Mefisuto, I spent 4 years dedicating myself to the roleyplay of GangRP, teaching and I got to enjoy a lot of JockRP being on the football team many times and being the male bobcats basketball captain for a long time. I enjoy DetailRP which I can back up since I used to GangRP, For example I was a expert in p2l and in general roleplay. Now these will only benefit me a little bit since I am applying for a position completely opposite of GangRP, So to make my actions more clear I would write smaller paragraphs with a reasonable amount of DetailRP so I can get a point across in class. I would also make the class fun and interesting so I can keep the students involved and well make them want to learn History.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
[Grade-12][Volleyball] - Shion H. Holland
[Bachelor][College] - Favio Santarossa
[Adult] - Sasori Hatake

What is the subject you want to teach?: Modern history

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
In my period on SRP I have noticed that there is not a lot of professors around during my specific timezone. So I would love to be that one professor that can not only teach them during the lowest player count on the server but the highest too. I am not new to doing something like this since I was a previous member of school faculty but I never really had the chance to share my knowledge to other players on the server. This is just the little reason why I want to be a professor, Of course its a opportunity to share my knowledge but its also a opportunity for me to experience a new kind of RP which is something I want to do.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

Modern History can be pretty boring I understand, so to make these classes interactive id step away from the classic route of just speaking and writing. I think involving the students more in my class will benefit them more. Depending on the topic I would love them to act out a famous figure in the topic as if they were literally there in the moment. This idea isn't used enough in my opinion and from my past experiences it really worked well and the students often had a blast learning this way. For example lets say we are doing WW2 as a topic? Or the Napoleonic wars then I would drag up a student and make them act out what they think the specific figure would be like. For example Napoleon. This would not only make the class funny and exciting but also lets me correct the student on any mistakes they make and still teach the class about the topic and the character.

2. Now what I found often to work in my classes a while ago when I was a teacher is the use of cards and little games like that, we are in college however so I would make things harder of course. These cards can vary from images to text depending on the topic, this little idea can help the students memories specific notes I make for them after doing the generic teaching style because at the end of the day they have to learn something from my class. With all this in mind maybe the cards isn't the best option for a specific topic so keep it plain and simple I would prepare a nice Kahoot for them if I have to! Just for fun though and wouldn't be that common in my class.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted: This can be a problem depending on what I teach, in Modern History it would be hard for me to create some sort of field trip for the students in Karakura unless its specifically about the history of Karakura, which then I'd host a field trip without a issue. I know one of the most historic places is the Shrine so not only would I bring my students up there but I would try get in contact with a priest maybe so they can give the students a little tour and explain the very interesting history of the Shrine to them and of course the significance of the location.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
As the situation would unfold Jiro would ****yse the student body around him and the amount of people involved in the fight. Depending on the numbers he may approach them himself in a rather cool and relaxed mood because hes generally like that, however if the situation is clearly getting heated and out of hand he will call for other professor and faculty for help so they can defuse the situation quickly, this naturally would lead to a detention in all involved doesn't matter if you are on the receiving end or not Jiro knows you must have done something to end up in this position. If not then he will consult with SLT.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do? Jiro wouldn't sugar-coat this at all he would simply warn the student 3 times and remind him of the rules in the detention room, depending on the response he gets he will just straight up call SLT down to the detention room and use them as a way to intimidate the student which he hopes eventually will make him stay quiet and do his task. If this doesn't work then the SLT will handle the student in the office of the building and Jiro has nothing to worry about. You be nice to Jiro and he will be nice to you in return its simple.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do? Jiro respectfully understands how cheerleaders work he was once a kid too. So he would cut them some slack and respectfully ask them to turn the music off but they can continue being cheerleaders, however if they decide to start interrupting his class or try grabbing other students' attention Jiro would have to warn them to not bother his class because he values the topic he is teaching. Lets say they continue he would kick them out, very simple solution, all he would do is just remove them from the class and carry on with his lesson not wasting anytime since it’s a part of the college module.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do? Jiro would assess the situation before taking any sort of measures, he would count up the amount of people in the fight and depending on that he would run over to break it up, if the students comply he will simply give them all detention, if they don’t comply Jiro would take the other approach by calling other faculty and teachers to help him break it up, depending on the record of the student he may contact SLT but normally he cuts them some slack.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students?
What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future? Jiro Holland Is a French - Italian male with rather tanned skin and a pretty muscular build. He would have black hair that would look rather fluffy yet polished. He had dark brown eyes with a piercing look. Jiro would be a rather tall individual standing at around 6.2 and weighing around 197 pounds. If this wasn't enough yet it would be clear that he takes care of his body as his skin would be silky clean and he would always look fresh. Jiro would usually have an unbothered expression this is because nothing really bothered or annoyed him he's a calm and collected person you could say. But he still had a sense of humor he would laugh and smile often! He has a funny personality and often would crack jokes and try his best to get along with everyone. Jiro personality also includes a leader-type trait when he is in tense situations he is able to command and do what's right in these situations. Jiro would have a sleeve tattoo on his right arm but would cover it for work reasons as in Japan it was seen as a bad thing to have. His posture was healthy when he was standing he was never slouching. Jiro loves teaching and how education is seen in the modern world, Jiro treats Students no matter there look race and more with the same level of respect as if he was talking to the major of Karakura. The reason for this is because he believes if he can understand them more they will learn more and like him more as a person not a teacher.
Below is a picture of Jiro.screenshot-1700681980489.png

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.
Jiro was an enthusiastic historian until years of research and cultural immersion drew him towards teaching. His early years were defined by his intense curiosity about various communities, which took him to remote parts of the globe. Jiro became increasingly fascinated by human history and felt compelled to impart his expertise. He made the move to teaching after realising the ability of education to create understanding and close gaps. Gifted with a great deal of cross-cultural encounters, Jiro infuses his classroom with real-world experiences. His transition from the field to the classroom is evidence of how education can change both the taught and the teacher.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:
Jiro Holland

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Mr Holland, Professor Holland, Jiro

Preferred Name: Mr Holland, Jiro

Gender & pronouns: Male [He/him]

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French-Italian

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
N/A

Working Experience (# of years): N/A

Academic Degree: Masters degree in History

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): English, World History, Geography

Minors: Business

Native Languages: Japanese, French and Italian

Other Languages: Polish

Preferred Teaching Subject: Modern History

Extra Is flexible subject wise however prefers History. If History isn’t available hes open to other teaching options.

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread