poisonedthingy
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
BlondThingy

How old are you?:
I am 15 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, I do not as well I intend to keep it that way.

What Country are you from?:
United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
alice?!#0725

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, which is understandable.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the server itself is quite plentiful, I spend about 5-10 hours a day depending on my activities. If let’s say, I’m busy in real life I still try to be on the server for at least 2 to 3 hours. I like roleplaying as school staff a lot, for example, I am a librarian, I love helping out new players and just people in general so that position puts me in a unique position that lets me do so. I try to surround myself with people I enjoy hanging out with, for example, those that share the same interests on SRP. I like engaging in all sorts of roleplay ranging from being a competitive adversary in various sports to being a pet bird. Most people know me from my high school character which I spend the most time on since I enjoy roleplaying with it the most. As for the forums, I am on about every other day checking out all sorts of categories such as character applications or roleplay documents and even the artistic category. I like to see any updates and sometimes I believe I can contribute to the community more by giving my feedback and I plan on doing so onwards.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I joined SRP in July of the year 2020, getting accustomed to it wasn’t easy but it sure was fun! I still remember when I was new and kind of scared to even meet new people and now I look back on those fond memories and smile. I’ve always loved trying new things and SRP was one of those new things and I almost immediately fell in love with it. The people and memories I’ve made on it are astonishingly vast. As time passed I have improved my roleplaying skills, social skills and even learned how to do SRP-shaded skins which gave me, in my opinion, a big advantage over everyone else being a stable source of income.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-2.33484/ [DENIED: Detail]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-alt.37287/ [DENIED:
No specific reason]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-1.32163/ [DENIED:
Wrong format
]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-3.33485/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-1.35087/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-2.36009/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36999/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-swedish.39718/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.34504/ [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
BlondThingy | Grade-9
ChildThingy | Grade-12
Toddler Things | Librarian
13Trees | Bird

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I’ve been on SRP for a while, and I think applying for this position will broaden my roleplaying skills and contribute to the community. I have enjoyed every bit up until now but I want to put myself out there, doing things I would enjoy personally and be more active within the server. Which is why I'm writing this now! I think becoming a professor would be enjoyable, fun, keeping me busy which I like.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yep! As stated, I am a librarian, high school, and bird. I enjoy doing old librarian roleplay, working in classes, enjoying the teaching aspects, and the bird roleplay. I am just getting used to it, but I enjoy being able to see how others react to something that isn't common in-game.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Class logs are representations of the classes themselves. Class logs mainly focus on the flow, energy, and organization, this system makes the place not as chaotic or disorganized. With this system, it shows the attendings of the students, the teachers who host the classes and to prove their work.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

These rules will be set within the classroom at all times, some basic rules should be common sense. The rules include:
  1. Students should attend every class, on time.
  2. Come prepared with supplies if announced.
  3. Be kind/polite to peers.
  4. Keep your hands to yourself.
  5. No eating or food in the classroom, water is allowed IF asked.
  6. Raise your hand if you have questions or answers.
  7. Be silent within the class unless the teacher has called upon you or group activity.
  8. If another classmate is speaking, be respectful and listen.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I don't have a huge history of RP, until now which is SRP. When thinking of any RP all I can remember is old Minecraft RP videos, which were Aphmau roleplays, Little Kelly, and sometimes I watched random School videos in Minecraft which could contribute to RP. I enjoyed watching these videos so much they are a rather large portion of my childhood.

My experience with RP in SRP has been wonderful, it has brought a side of me I didn't even know of. This past year I have become way more social, I believe it's due to my roles within the server, playing as a librarian I have to communicate which was scary at first but I actually enjoy it. Being a student, a bird all these things make me interact so much within the community. I am happy to be a part of SRP, the community, and the server itself.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

As a College-Professor you are expected to enforce the school's policy while also teaching the student body and seeing their continuous development and success. In this line of work, a professor should know how to make the most of a boring subject, engaging with the class. They are expected to give their students all the tools to succeed as they move towards their adulthood. Professors should also hold their students accountable for their actions and hold them in higher regard. Professors supervise their college classes and teach accordingly. With compassion and command, professors should be able to teach their students something new and allow them to excel to a higher level.

A college-professors salary is 450,000 yen if you complete the 15 classes. If the professor does an additional 10 classes they can add 50,000 yen to their paycheck.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Personality:
Alanis’ personality type is Protagonist, a person with this trait is very extroverted, warm-hearted, and as well intuitive. Alanis is also a creative soul, steaming from a young age she has had that part of her since childhood, she is well reserved and thoughtful to the people around her and is wary of her words and actions. She is a person who would go in front of a class to show off a project that wasn't completed. She would do it just for fun. She is slightly chaotic but she is professional most of the time if not all the time, her “chaotic” side only comes out with her family or close friends as she wants to give a good representation to students and refrains from acting out in public spaces.

Physical Appearance:
Alanis’ appearance is rather common, yet she screams of British descent, she has long blonde hair that goes down her waist. Her eyes are quite narrow, yet you can still see her deep ocean blue eyes, when glancing at Alanis her most noticeable features is her eyes and facial shape, which includes a diamond-like shape. Her clothing style fits her chaotic outbursts of energy or simply what she is feeling, some days she wears bright colorful outfits to the next she will wear a simple yet classical outfit. Her body type is mesomorphic, due to this she can easily fit into many amounts of clothing.

Outlooks on peers:
Now, Alanis’ outlook on her peers is quite weary, she has different opinions on everyone as not everyone's the same or compatible. Alanis doesn't mind those she works alongside, the idea of working beside each other is quite fascinating to Alanis, and she believes that she can find warmth and trust within them since they work within the same field.

Uniqueness:
What makes Alanis unique? Her attitude, personality, habits, and so forth, sound basic yet they are so important to each person. These small parts make a person so unique in a sense which is wonderful and tedious. Alanis' personality consists of her attitude, habits, and what makes her, her.

Plans for the future/now:
Alanis has plenty of plans for herself now and for the future, she wants herself to grow physically and mentally. Alanis wants to have a larger family once again, she wants to be successful within her work industry and grow within it, she believes that would be good for her graduation and attitude.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Now, Alanis isn't super strict yet she does go to some degree. She would tell them to quiet down simply, if they do not comply or just keep causing a ruckus Alanis would then raise her tone giving 1 warning, telling the group that if they continue this behavior they can be given detention. If there are two or more warnings issued, detention will be followed.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Alanis would firstly give the student a second to see if they would continue this behavior, if they do she would walk over eyeing the student and give them the warning to quiet down for the rest of the class to learn. If they do not settle down, she would then issue a warning for detention, if they do comply she will give two more warnings and if it gets out of hand detention or gets kicked from the class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Would walk in with a bright warm smile, waving around the classroom getting a glimpse of the students. Her eyes would flash to the front of the classroom, placing her hands over each other, fixing her back to correct her posture. As she’d be now at the front of the class, she’d raise her tone a bit getting the student’s attention:” Hello class, today's class is a bit more hands-on. We will be making induvial models of a human." she’d raise her index finger as she’d lean over the desk a bit, pointing down to a few supplies.” Now, what is needed for this is, a copper wire for the support of the build, 3 ounces of clay if you need more come up and ask, a brush, molding tool, and a cup of water. Alanis would make her way to the front of the desk and motion her hands to the supplies.

/me Alanis would cuff her hand around the bag she'd be holding, as she’d have a glance around the classroom. Sighing a bit, she’d then walk forward to the front of the class, placing the bag down beside her chair. Throwing her hands up rather quickly, she pointed to the board and said in a loud and ominous tone: " Hello students, please look ahead we are going to do something with culture. You will be making small flower pots out of clay, you can draw on the pot using the carving tool." She'd then lean over the desk, smiling brightly to the students. "Shall we get started or any questions?"

/me Alanis would be sitting down in her chair, placing her hands onto the desk before her as she'd have a stern look. She'd examine the students closely around her, smiling a bit as she'd then quickly point her index finger to the board. " Hello! Today's work is fairly simple, if you focus you'll understand it rather quickly. We are building anything out of paper strips and glue. Now, ill demonstrate." She'd grab a stip and a stick of glue, as she'd then carefully fold the strip halfway, using the glue stick pressing it against it to keep them together. She'd then grab another, using it to balance on top as she'd point. "Now you should try to do more exotic builds just, this is for a quick show. Now go ahead and start, single file, please. You will be graded on creativity! "

/me would stare at the students walking in, as she’d run her fingers alongside her cheek., moving them upward to her ear while mid-drift pushing a hair strand back. She’d then put the hand down, waiting for the students to sit. She’d then start walking up to the front, leaning back onto the desk crossing her arms. "So, we will be using legos for this class, so it can be a fun activity if you make it. Build something that can withstand a shake, I will be doing an earthquake experiment. She'd reach behind her, grabbing a small house as she'd then shake it a bit simulating a small earthquake. "Alrighty, this is graded for creativity, how well you built it and if it withstood the assignment."

/me Alanis would place her hands behind her back, walking back and forth between the rows. Watching the students do their activity. "Good job so far, you all seem to get a good understanding. I enjoy seeing your minds be put to work." She'd keep watching, as she'd then walk to the other side of the classroom. Her face would smile, showing her excitement. "Alrighty, about 20 minutes left, so hurry them up and turn those projects in! If you did not finish, speak to me and I will give you a time period."

Backstory

Alanis Carrie Rivera was born on October 23rd, 1981 in a small town in the UK named Ballintoy. She is a single child, her mom missing from the picture, unfortunately, her dad being the only one who took care of her. The town she lived in was rather small in comparison to the others. Some of the buildings being quite old and with all of this in mind, Alanis found a small outlet here even though she only lived there for ten years, she still found a sense of the scenery admirable. She would sketch in a small notepad down in her father's coffee shop after all her homework or even sketch on homework, tests, anything she could she would. Alanis loves art, it is something that calms her nerves, something that distracts her, something she was passionate about, you’d often see her riding her bike down the hill after buying some new notebooks or she’d be at the docks, dangling her feet over the dock watching the waves crash into the harbor. This lifestyle carried onto her present-day, Alanis carried a notebook to wherever she went and would draw the scenery, the structures, everything you could define in a photo she could draw, sadly shortly after turning 10 she and her father moved to France.

While moving to France, Alanis was scared and on the way there she would doodle small things to keep her mind running, the thought of moving to a whole new place from where she grew up worried her, she often found herself pondering on the way “What about school? Friends, work, so many things to worry about.`` Yet Alanis was a child, she shouldn't have to worry about those lifestyles, her father Micheal saw how distraught and stressed she was, so he took it upon himself to make sure she had a better-suited life. Now, the family was making ends meet with their new cafe in France. It made enough money for a suitable school, the school’s main focus being art. Alanis was thrilled to hear she was going to a new school, well not just any school, an art school! She was so happy, she would go to school and have the possibility to learn the subject she loved the most, and then help her father, her dream was set.

This new dream of Alanis was focused on studying something related to art but she couldn’t decide which subdivision, maybe becoming an artist, an art teacher, somebody who supported the community, she just wanted the dream to be related to art. Within this new art school, she took a particular interest in visual art, main structure, and ceramics. She liked being hands-on and having a special moment with each of her artworks, she treated each of them with extreme care and expressed a lot of emotions through them. The years passed rather quickly, she met a boy within her new class, his name being James. He struggled a bit with ceramics so Alanis would help him understand better after classes, in return he would help her waiter at her father's cafe. After many years of art school was coming to an end, the two got into a relationship graduating from high school, being forced to move onto different colleges. This was upsetting to hear for Alanis and they decided to marry each other, for two lovebirds to never separate. Alanis was so happy, she was married to the guy of her dreams, graduated from a wonderful art school, and was about to finally have a degree in something she was extremely passionate about, hopefully building a career in the same domain. Over the next year, Alanis took the time necessary, learning new things in her college and using them to better herself and her art. She was so thankful for how much she was granted through this school.

Over the next two years, she and James would meet up only for a few hours then back to school which made Alanis devastated since she couldn’t be with her one true love as much as she wished for, but she knew they were both working towards their dreams so she tried to understand and move on from the fact that the two spent little to no time at all. The time flew by and before she knew it, Alanis graduated at 27 which seemed late for some but tried to make up for it by taking a master's degree trying to excel in this field. Shortly after she went on to search for a job, she tried her best but ultimately she went on back to her dad's cafe to be a waitress again.

Now Alanis had a job yet it wasn't her dream, she would sometimes show her work and teach young children that came in but Alanis would rather not do that forever, so she tried looking for a job again and found a position to teach but for a cheap salary, having no other choice to expand her passion she decided she could help others even more and would go on to teach at night for those who wanted to learn but couldn't afford, you could say she was doing underground classes. Even though they were small classes, she was able to help her family, so she kept doing them. Within a year she found out she was having a child so she changed her direction. She quit going underground and wanted to find a better stable job, this is when she found Karakura, she heard of the offer and wanted to leap. Her husband was upset, yet she was thrilled with excitement! As she took the plane safely to Japan she rather set herself up, they rented a small apartment and moved some furniture in. Alanis was thrilled that she and her husband were finally together for good. After interesting herself in the application mentioned earlier she caught her husband out in town when he told her he was at home watching TV, Alanis got suspicious and followed him around. Alanis was shocked, her husband was having an affair with another woman. Immediately she ended the relationship, but decided to stay in Japan, and started her new profound life, becoming a professor at Karakura Academics. She was happy, she was helping students who wanted to learn the arts or simply just helping students in general.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Alanis Carrie Rivera

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Alanis

Preferred Name:
Alanis

Religious Denomination:
Catholic

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
British

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master of Fine Arts [MFA]

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sculpture

Minors:
Ceramics

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Sculptured Art [Major Arts]

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
None, all I have to say is thank you for taking the time to read & reply to this.

Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread