What is your Minecraft username?:
ilovemyplanex2

What is your time zone?:
EST

What is your discord username?
ilovemyplane

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilovemyplanes-staff-application.59964/ - DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-police-officer-application-ilovemyplane.55901/ - DENIED

There are several language applications, but I will only link those that pertain to the ‘ilovemyplanex2’ account below!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-ilovemyplanex2.64683/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilovemyplanex2-russian-application.61448/ - ACCEPTED

THIRD LANGUAGE APP - ilovemyplanex2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - PENDING

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am usually very active when not in school or at work, often with 7-8 hours per day. On workdays, it’s usually 2 hours and a half that I’m able to be online. 30 minutes before work, after school, and 2 hours after work.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I have been roleplaying since around 2018, not on Minecraft but in general. I developed stories and played them out with friends, before I actually discovered social media. From there, I role played with many who were on sites such as Wattpad or Discord. These would often never leave those sites until I actually got my first computer. I had played on Minecraft Bedrock edition, where I found my first friend who was interested in making a RP server. From then on, one of my main characters (who is the very much well known J. ‘Karl’ M. K. Stark) was created! I have used him in particular for about three years now, both in Minecraft and back to Discord. I joined RPH in October of last year, but have been using him even here too. This is how he’s as known as he is already! However I am branching out on what characters I use for this, fortunately.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP: Bachelors as well as Grade 12.

What is the subject you want to teach?: Astronomy

IMG_9958.jpeg
/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎
———————————————————

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is, well, because of my interest in Astronomy! It has always been a huge interest of mine since I was little, even going to the point to where even today I have a whole collection of astronomy books (whether paperback, hard cover, or online). I feel like this would tie into my RP experience well given I already have some knowledge on the topic, however it isn’t the only reason! I wish to become better known by the community at large for what I do, whether it’s in character or out of character. I find this whole game as well a major thing interest wise for me, so why not tie my two favorite things together?

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

My first class would involve getting to know the students and their interests when it comes to astronomy; this would require me to walk around the class and ask questions, interacting with the students. This would be a way to get to remember names and make myself seem more friendly to the students, regardless of what they think of me at first. Maybe that would be a good way to ease them up if needed!
After getting to know each student, I would hand around everyone a book full of trivia questions relating to things in our universe. As well as a couple of questions asking them things about what they think lies beyond what we already know of.

A game of Pictionary! This would still be to get the students more comfortable in the class, not just with me but with each other. The game would require them to draw things relating to the subject (which would obviously have to be done using /me or /it as we do not currently have a system like this in game), whether it’s planets, stars, or anything similar, and have their classmates guess within a certain time. As someone who played this growing up, it’s a good game to get you thinking but it’s also really creative and fun!

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

For this field trip, I would likely make a hike with the class to the top of the mountain where the shrine is. For this, it would likely have to be after school hours (or really early in the morning, but I’d much rather the former) for us to actually see the stars and whatnot. With this, I would like for the students to observe the sky with their naked eyes at first before relying on any sort of tools. After about 20 or so minutes IC, I would ask the students to write down what they saw with both their own eyes and the tool before turning it into me!

IMG_9958.jpeg
/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
———————————————————

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Arcade was never really the type for conflict, never had been.
So seeing that group together, he knew something had to be up and approached the group. Asking them a simple, “Hello! What’s going on here?” and waiting for them to explain, the man would listen to their explanations in turn. If one had tried to interrupt, he would give them a look before warning them to wait their turn to speak. However he felt, it wasn’t clear on his face. Instead the professor would just listen to the group and, whenever finished, would dismiss them with a, “Don’t do that again. If I see another situation like that, it’ll be a detention. Good day.” Arcade would then proceed to walk in the other direction, back to whatever he had been doing previously.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

Arcade tapped the pencil against the side of the desk he had been sitting at momentarily before standing up and walking over to the individual in question. Raising an eyebrow, the American would lean over and say, in a lowered tone, “Kindly stop asking these questions. I understand you don’t wish to be here, but it was your own decisions that caused you to land here. The sooner you can finish what is provided, the sooner you can leave.” With a small smile, Arcade would make his way back to his desk.

Had the individual persisted, the older man would narrow his eyes slightly and let out a soft sigh. Arcade would stand up again and walk over to them, still keeping his voice ever quiet as to not disturb anybody else in the room.
I already have given you a warning about your questions, with how unrelated they are to our current subject. I’d much rather not get SLT involved, as that would cause more problems for the both of us.”
With this, the man would walk back to the desk again and sit down.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

The professor would place his marker down after marking something on the board and turned his attention to the younger women. Arcade was never one to enjoy bullying either, or those who acted as obnoxious as these cheerleaders had. However he couldn’t let any sort of anger make its way into his voice so he spoke, with an icy edge to his tone, “This isn’t a great look on any of you, kindly turn the music off and pocket your phone before I take it. As well as quiet down yourselves, nobody wants to listen to childish gibberish.
Had they listened, he would simply carry on with the lesson. Had they not listened however, especially after the warning, Arcade would turn his attention once again to them and approach the group. He took a breath before speaking, “Hand it/them over. You had your chance to stop, but now I’ll be keeping this until the end of today.” Arcade would hold the electronic(s) in his hand as he approached his desk and sat it on there. Still eyeing the group every now and again as he taught.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

Arcade muttered something in Russian as he approached the situation, calling out to the younger people to stop what they had been doing. Since he has not been listened to and the fighting only got even worse, the man would try to drag one of the kids off each other. Had this not worked, he would immediately turn on the radio and utter into it where they were at and what was happening, waiting for backup. However he still would try to do something to stop the couple, failing in the process.
Once the situation had been dealt with accordingly, Arcade would approach the students involved in the altercation and check up on them before giving detention slips. He seemed . . . very exhausted and upset, but he still kept himself together.
I will be seeing you two later. No need to skip what you’ve done to yourself, as neither of us do want what could happen after.” With these words, he would simply dust himself off quickly before making his way out of the situation.

IMG_9958.jpeg
/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
———————————————————

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Arcade Petrikov’s appearance is already stand-outish when you first see him; what with the dark, almost navy blue hair that is put in a ponytail for the most part (if not in one, then it hangs down to a little past his shoulders) and heterochromia. The man wears a suit that seems to be well taken care of, not often seen in any way messy as he prefers to keep himself together. His red shades contrast the suit and blue hair, however he doesn’t seem to care all that much. Instead he just wears a small smile on his face that could be seen as far too confident despite his usual behavior, where he often presents kindness to those he feels deserve it.

He absolutely adores his students despite his often awkward behavior; he wants them to trust him and feel safe in his classroom, as he was often someone who never got the same treatment growing up. Arcade is a very open-minded individual and is 100% willing to work out anything that may have happened with any one of his students, regardless of if it’s in or out of his class. A kind man he is to those who require somewhere to reside, regardless of age. Even to fellow faculty he gives them the same kindness he feels they deserve for what they do.

Arcade’s current plan for his future is to just live through these days as best he can and make sure the rest of his life (as well as those he holds close to him) is spent peacefully, especially after everything he’s already been through. He wishes to get married and settle down, all the while helping those he can with his classes and even outside of it.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

CHILDHOOD.

Arcade, born under a completely different name in the year of 1992 in Nashville, Tennessee, was a bastard son of a mother with yet another child to take care of. His mother was a woman constantly stressed, constantly trying to just make sure her children could survive. A year after Arcade was born, his mother found another man to raise these kids with. They had gotten married when Arcade was about 7, his older sibling 10. However everything wasn’t so peaceful as they were made to seem; there was a reason for his mother and father divorcing when Arcade was only 14. The boy was torn between the two as he loved both of them, even despite his father’s abrasive and quite abusive behavior towards the Petrikov mother and her children. The youngest often focused on his studies, acing classes that even he knew he wouldn’t need. This was a way to cope with whatever issues he had happen in his past, most of which other than the above mentioned he could hardly remember.

JAPAN.

His move to Japan was simply because of his parents’ divorce, his mother fleeing the country entirely with her son and daughter. Arcade initially hated the move, wishing to go back home where he wasn’t aware he wouldn’t be welcomed back to. The trio lived in poverty yet again, at least until the Petrikov mother got what money she needed. It was around this time that Arcade wished to have helped those around him, even when he wasn’t given that exact same hand. He was terrified of his future, sure, but it wasn’t the only thing he had to worry about. Arcade had to worry about graduation, his family, those around him, etc. He was almost overworked just by the age of 17, but even ten years later he hasn’t entirely given up fortunately.

COLLEGE TO PRESENT DAY.

On this note, after his high school career the young man went to Kyoto to engage an education there. However Arcade found not only his studies interesting but also how people lived there. With some parts, he noticed how uneducated some citizens were of this country. While Arcade loved his new homeland by this point, it was times like these that worried him. People would still be in poverty despite the huge amount of houses around, or even uneducated. The American-born man didn’t wish for anyone else to not have either, so he worked into getting into general community service. Working as several different things, all with one common goal in mind, Arcade would get himself familiar with the community and the people he surrounded himself with. The American did wish to help more beyond just these people so, when he graduated, the man would eventually look for some kind of job that would offer him the ability to help a greater group of people. With that, Arcade ended up in none other than Karakura itself. A place that was genuinely just ridden with problems, so why not try and make a difference? Maybe it would work out in the end.

IMG_9958.jpeg
/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎ ——————————————————

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

“My full name is Arcade Mykelti Petrikov. Not as long as some people’s names here, but it is quite long regardless.”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

“I’m not usually one for honorifics, but if necessary I’d prefer Mr. Petrikov.”

Given Name(s):

“People often call me Arc, those who are my age anyways.”

Preferred Name:

“Given what I said earlier, just Petrikov works.”

“I am 30 years old!”

Gender & pronouns:

“I am a male, my pronouns are he/him.”

Religious Denomination:

“While I don’t believe in our whole modern concept of religion, I’d believe I fall under paganism.”

Marital Status:

“I have never gotten married! Still single.”

Nationality:

“I currently hold a Japanese citizenship, formerly an American one before moving to Japan.”

Current Location:

“I presently live in Karakura, Japan.”

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

PhD - Doctor of Philosophy

Year of Graduation:

High School - 06/09/2013

College - 05/29/2019

Major(s):

Astronomy, medicine

Minors:

Astrophysics, physical science

Native Languages:

English, Russian

Other Languages:

Spanish, Japanese

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Astronomy

IMG_9958.jpeg

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. Other application stood out more. If you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread