Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
N/A, I don't have previous bans/warnings that I am aware of currently

What is your time zone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Satan#4979

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I have played SRP pretty much for a while. I joined SRP around June 22, 2021, and I still enjoy coming online every day or trying to get 8 to 9 hours and more every day to challenge myself to roleplay with new people I am not used to in any way. I have always tried to keep myself involved in both the server's out-of-character and in-character sides and keep my rep! I have been trying my hardest to remain as active as possible on all four accounts, mainly roleplay-wise and character development for them so that I can get both sides of roleplay either side won't get or is hard to achieve. I am always keeping myself involved and active! My activity increases by how long and much I have been interacting with other players and roleplaying with them, mainly with friends that I enjoy spending my time with and fooling around with them in looc. Usually, this narrows down to about 6 hours a day, maybe more. My activity increases by how long and much I have been interacting with other players and roleplaying with them, mainly with friends that I enjoy spending my time with and fooling around with them in looc. I am looking forward to roleplaying with other people differently, so I am making this application due to my activity and the many ideas I currently have.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
Before I found SRP, I would be in smaller groups of role-playing on bedrock along with Java, these servers mainly include medieval roleplaying and other such things I was interested in back then. I have also joined Amino in the past so my way of explaining things in smaller details is easier for me as I have been a "literate" writer and words, a person who usually does more than one paragraph per reply. I realize what I could do and it was limitless I started to realize that there are many possibilities if I did join more public servers as I can get more experience with it. I joined many other roleplay servers that are slightly popular but not as popular as SRP with the active amount of players on the server.

When I joined SRP my experiences were a lot to handle, people were typing faster than I could and I had to learn how to type faster for faster replies. I, later on, realize that there were applications I can fill over the forums, hence why I applied for professor along with EMS. After realizing there's so much potential to this server I started to be more active and started to get into character development as I was struggling it before. In my point of view, I feel like SRP is more beneficial to the player and will have lots of opportunities to do, I feel like that SRP does a good job of having people getting involved with different types of points of view of role plays as in faculty member, City roles, and probably even students. They have a lot of activities for us to do and people have it endless all we have to do is interact with each other and have entertainment from that.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Attending Psychiatrist [MiuLols], College Bachelors [MiuDeath] Adult [DominoEffectz], 12th grader [MomRP]

What is the subject you want to teach?:
A class subject I want to do is culinary, this is because I am interested in mostly the culture behind it and how it became to be, any type of history that has been documented factually about food, even takes of it like tea is always interesting to me. This is also an opportunity to let students detail RP their own type of dish however they wanted it to be for customization. To be honest, culinary would probably be the most interactive that I can do that's within my idea, this is because I have more ideas for culinary or along with the interactive part I can do, as I am interested in culinary in real life as well. Along with that, it will help people learn more about their characters depending on their nationality and ethnicity, which will give them more so much of understanding of how the culture of their character would be, knowing what type of foods and traditions they may have for the such character and give them somewhat more character development to the said character who is learning about it.

TRIVIA SECTION
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

[OOCLY]
My past motivation was to have a different type of role-playing instead of the usual role plays that people would have that is less detailed than character development. My current motivation is to have college students have their own way of having their interactions in classes, from what I saw I've been usually, it is usually lecturing and I was guilty of this in the past. This was before I became a college student and started attending more and more classes and realizing how boring it can be, causing the students to AFK or be out of tab. I have still a few of my old motivations but my big motivation is to rejoin the professor faction as I did miss a big aspect of it mainly with the interaction part we had. I want to also give opportunities for college students to be able to roleplay any (Almost any) situation they want to in my classes at least ones that are reasonable. I will also possibly with some 12th graders to see how classes are run and to travel and taste their future classes with the professors while in college. Even though I thought it was at first chaotic to be a professor, I slowly learned that it won't change no matter what role you are in SRP.

[ICLY]
Even though I have taught many classes and two other subjects alone, I realized that I want to try again after realizing and growing as a person that I can tolerate people and hopefully can teach them something they might need to know about their life situations, needing to cook and survive on their own, if they haven't yet. Though during the time I did leave the faculty, I realized how less stressful it was but I still missed the things that annoyed me back then. I finished my studies and hopefully, I can start a new again and turn a new leaf over and forget my old life well past experiences. Although I do miss interactions with faculty I also miss teaching students that I have really bonded with, along with the annoying things that my students have made in the past. They'll be random things I miss most of all I miss working for the school hopefully, I can do it now with my mental issues along with having a mental break. This time I'll do cooking as I believe they'll be more interactive with knowing the students on a personal level and know how they may want to learn certain things as in their culture or others possibly even learning new dishes and never knew about. I feel as if food is a great way to bring people close together for eating talking about or possibly even critiquing this is because food is mainly something everyone enjoys and possibly mutually as good depending on how they prepare their food, I want to give everyone a possibility of perfecting their cooking and share it with their friends or family that they prefer

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. In One of the interactive classes, it will be a topic brought at first. The students talk about the culture behind their characters, along with what type of food they have for any holiday, tradition, or anything in general. After that I will ask them what their favorite part of the food making it, eating it, or having a family. This is to get more information on the students and know them as a person and how they may interact with family and others. This also gets more character developed between the students and the professor. After that, we in general will make said food and share the history behind it with everyone, letting everyone have a taste and learning about each other.

2. Another interactive class idea is to suggest what type of food everyone likes as Pizza, spaghetti, spring rolls, and much more. After that, we will have a vote on what type of food we should make for the class, after making it within the process we then will give it out to possible School faculty for them to enjoy and eat in their free time. This is also to give them more opportunities to interact with other faculty members with who they may have never interacted before. Along with a way to get out of the classroom once in a while as it would seem cooped in a classroom all day for one or two possible class period(s).

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
A field trip idea I have is to go to the forest and buy some fishing rods for the students so there will be fewer casualties with bears if we do run into any, this is due to bears being in the forest. I then start to project the field trip idea we're going to have is fishing at the beach, this is because the beach probably has more sea creatures in it than it wouldn't like so it makes sense in character. We also can talk seaweed from the ocean as there is natural seed there and dry it later for any future projects or anything currently. When they finish fishing they can relax on the beach while we start to collect everyone from fishing and do a headcount to make sure no one jumped on the beach and drowned themselves. After that, we will go back to the school and start to prepare a seafood-based dish, if we do right now time I will just toast another and we will have the said fresh ingredients. This is because I believe it is important to know what types of creatures are edible and what things you can eat on the beach for scavenging or hunting while you're out in the open with no ingredients to make any special dishes, this is also to teach the students how fresh and safe ingredients are important.

Along with that, we will possibly have a trip to the forest to cook some berries learn about things that are edible in the forest, and know what to not eat. This will be when bears are not roaming about in hopefully somewhere safe, if berries do somewhat appear we will accordingly get everyone out of the forest and go to 11/7 to make sure everyone has a collected there if not then I'll do a head count and go back possibly finding any students if it does go into a bad area of bears randomly appearing and roaming in the forest. So all the field trip ideas are mainly to go around and learn about nature, along with things that people can eat and not eat if they are scavenging for food for any type of reason. This is so they'll have knowledge on what things they can eat and not eat in the real world if they somehow not be in the city or any type of place I would provide you with food that you would possibly need in the near future of cooking and eating.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
My character firstly assists the situation depending on what happens, she would first tell the students to stop crowding around the high school student and ask what is exactly happening, if it's a friendly type of thing as in playing around with the said high schooler, Izuke will just remind them to not crowd a person and try to look less like they were having some sort of malicious intent with it by how it appears. If they are jumping/attacking the said high schooler, Izuke would instantly give them detention because she doesn't tolerate that type of behavior from adults who are in college and should, hopefully, know better. After she gives them detention she will tell them why they shouldn't do such a thing and not repeat it again before she tells SLT about their way childish behavior.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
She would kindly ask them to please stop asking questions or talking during detention as is a time for punishment for their actions, however. If they're asking questions about the detention slip depending on what it is she will give them the answer besides if it was a math-based detention slip. If it was math-based she would tell them to try their best and do said problems on their own and give it a guess if it is really that hard to know. If it was an English/Japanese-based type of detention slip she would briefly talk about what it is about and then make them write whatever the subject is about, not really giving them much assistance on it. After that, she will ignore any other stupid questions they ask if it is off-topic and remind them to not talk during detention.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Izuke's warm eyes would look at the cheerleaders, who disrupted the class. Her expression has changed as she starting to look more serious about it. She would verbally warn them to stop playing around and turn off their phones as well as to respect their peers as they are concentrating on the task or the food of choice for the lesson. Along with this, she would tell them to turn off their phones and not repeat the same actions, if this behavior proceeded to happen two more times she will take their phone for the rest of the class and tell them that they possibly get detention if they do not comply with their behavior. If they for some reason, disrespected her another time she would give them detention on the spot as she already gave them any warnings to change her behavior and be the bigger person as this behavior should not be tolerated at their age and somewhat role models to the bobcats or high schoolers.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
Izuke would get in between the fight if it was possible without harming any of the students and tell them to break it up before she gives them detention on the spot. If that doesn't work, Izuke will get in-between them and stop the fighting, making sure they're away from each other and they receive detention, she will then threaten to report SLT about their behavior. The main way of getting into it is to stop the fighting as much as possible and to get them separate, if she does successfully break it up she would get the said students to the nurse's office and get them patched up if they did get any bleeding or harmed excessively. After that, she'll try to get why the fought from insight to both sides before deciding on what to do exactly if the 'victim' was wrong or the 'fighter' and handle it accordingly.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

[APPEARANCE]
Izuke would be standing 5'10 with a mesomorphic-built with dark-chocolate glazed hair that had the texture of wavy but close to somewhat curly hair texture due to how fluffy and frizzy it seemed, yet soft to the eyes. She had a soft smile to ease her somewhat cold look from her appearance along with a few stickers scattered around her hair and skin. She smelled oddly enough as if she walked out straight from a cafe. The female would have a soft and quiet 'hush' type of voice which was somewhat relaxing to listen to. She obviously has a somewhat visible Korean accent.

[PERSONALITY]
Although that times she may appear to be more serious and colder towards people, she tries her best to warm up to people and accept them as who they are personality-wise. It may be hard to do to chaotic they are but she knows that they are their own person and should probably be treated as one, this is because people are different in their own way. If it doesn't hurt anyone then she won't interfere. But if it hurts several people physically and mentally, maybe even emotionally she'll get in between the situation like a caring mentor. She's a determined woman who wants to help people as much as possible and hopefully will be able to make a somewhat change for them, she's a very curious person who also wants to know things but she doesn't really show that often by her facial expressions. Izuke can be emotional at times but it won't be to the point of her being emotional middle class or possibly in front of other students as a bad example of how people act in the public eye.

[OUTLOOK ON PEOPLE]
Her outlook on other teachers may be different depending on the teacher or professor. She believes that students should be feeling safe with their teacher or professor depending on the subject and classroom they are in. So if they do not feel safe with their said teaching mentors and they should probably see what's the issue, however, if they don't then she would probably intervene and tell the teacher or professor about the situation that the students that have up to her with and confront her about it. She's a person who wants to look over teachers and students as equally and will help both parties whenever it is needed. Her plan in the future is to teach college students along with finding herself as a person what she should do with her life, she wants to have younger students be interested in future professor classes and possibly leave them wanting to do the exams more often into study for it and have a possibly better job in the mere future. Her outlook on students has changed overall if she feels like students should someone have a bond with a teacher that would be understandably appropriate. This is so she can know any student's allergies issues or possibly any type of bullying they may go through and make them feel comfortable to come to her or any other faculty members. She feels as if every student should be heard by people who are teaching them or is somewhat their mentors in life, although at times they may be annoying she feels like babe have been misguided and should be guided slightly by a person who is assisting them.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Ikue Takahara was born in Tokyo, Japan; her family was a deaf family, and only she and her siblings along with both parents siblings were born hearing. She was often guided by her parents to be more of an above student and have high marks in almost all of her subjects; she tried to be determined to make her parents proud and kept at it. She wants to teach students some issues that they all might struggle with, grammar, or creativity for assignments or essays, so she chose English to teach others even though it was hard to understand its grasp initially before she tutored other people.

She studied many different lessons and subjects that past teachers have done, and she started to grasp the subject solely by making notes and having it as a side thing as she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a teacher or a professor of sorts and had other dreams. Her other objective was to become a mentor for students who don't understand Math too well, but that plan failed due to her not explaining how to do her work on paper. At the beginning of this dream, she became a tutor to many adults and students who have difficulty with English. She earned herself a pretty much well enough wage to travel to Kakakura to have a new life and possibly have a unique opportunity to spread her knowledge to other students who have difficulty in English as a subject. Slowly over the years while working as a professor at Karakura, to realize she wanted to do another subject. She is a quite formal 36-year-old woman who used to be a professor when she was around 30 years old she quit because due to stressful demeanors and she wanted a break, possibly a new chance to change herself as a person if she did have any flaws, she used the time to mostly focus on getting her last degree before she stop going to college.

Something that was mainly focused on people's behaviors and possible brain functions so she studied psychology while she started to finish up her English degree, when she opened up the subject to many other students she slowly realized how deteriorating it may be on her mental health. She slowly got into culinary as a way to escape her issues and problems, it's also a habit of her to stress cook/bake. When she realized that her mental health was so declining, she quit as a professor and started to focus on her mental health, she started to focus on her culinary arts master's degree. After finishing her degree and learning anything she needs to know she got better with mental health and wanted to try it again as she knows that most students mean well but there are a few odd bunches that may try to make her angry or get under her skin though, she does know that she must be patient with students and let them have their time to slowly access the situation within their own warnings with somewhat time for them to change their behavior.

She has been in college for many years for other things such as an English, psychology to teach a class about it, and culinary. Although the other two degrees that happened been working in her favor within her teaching years she slowly leaned into culinary due to the possibilities of interacting with the students for and possibly emotionally within cooking food like how it helped her, she sees others within value and wants to share that value of others. The value of food can be in different meanings in sharing food with family, friends, and possibly colleagues. This is due to her feeling like food is a way to connect people and one way or another talking about the recipe the techniques they use or even talking about how good it is. She realized that students have their own different personalities and she shouldn't try the judge it hence why she will try to not intervene with too many conflicting things that people may say to each other due to their relationships. However, if it gets harmful to the point of bullying or hurting each other she will get into the situation like there was nothing, she now knows to inspect other people's behavior and see how it may be a friendly thing or possibly bullying or picking up people.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Ms. Legal Name: Ikue Takahara Birth Date: 11/2/1984
Preferred Name: Izuke/Ms.Takahara
Phone Number: (030)-560-2152
X - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: Atheist
Martial Status: Single - Un-Widowed
Nationality: Chinese-Korean
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject: Culinary
1st choice: Culinary 2nd choice: History of cultures 3rd choice: History of food/how it was invented
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: English and Psychology
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
Culinary clubs, any type of clubs that involve cooking or any English-based things possibly even literature clubs, along with supervising any other club sizes needed and would fit any type of qualifications I would be able to do.

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

Place of study (School, University, College, etc)
Date From
Date To
Fulltime / Partime
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division
Subject Specialism(s)
Age Range
Shanghai High School
9/1/1986
6/10/2004
Fulltime
Highschool Diploma
N/A
15–18
Tsinghua University
9/1/2004
6/10/2008
Fulltime
English Bachelor's degree
English
18-22
Tsinghua University
9/1/2008
6/10/2012
Fulltime
Psychology Bachelor's degree
Psychology
22-26
Tsinghua University
9/1/2012
6/10/2022
Fulltime
Culinary Master's
Culinary Arts
26-36
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma
EXAMPLE:
N/A
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty of not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school): Karakura high, college
Date from: 11/2/21 Date to: 3/12/2022
Ages Taught: 19-24
Fulltime or Partime : X - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:
English and Psychology
Reason for leaving:
Focusing on studies and on mental health

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): English Bachelor's degree
Obtained on: 6 / 10 / 2008
Institution where obtained: Tsinghua University

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Psychology Bachelor's degree
Obtained on: 6 / 10 / _2012

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Culinary Art Master's degree
Obtained on: 6 / 10 / 2022

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Instution where obtained: __________

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Institution where obtained: __________

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):
As a past worker of Karakura Highschool/College, I have grown as a person and hopefully will be mentally ready this time. Other than that, I will be more than happy to join to be a Professor again for the college students who may attend said classes.

Signature:

いづけ - 高原 Date: 8 / 28 / 22

Last edited by a moderator:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #professor-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/wcAdvrRP

Users who are viewing this thread