players online

Prohibiting Student -> Adult flirting

JustJuiceHex

Level 96
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
MASSIVE + 1

I had 6 different highschoolers and 2 college characters flirt with my Professor char and it is a nono T_T.

Nylu

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Omega+
+1

Huge problem - a lot of this player base lacks manners /especially/ with topics like this. Plus, /no/ one should be saying these kinds of things to anyone on this server to begin with. I think staff have been much too lenient on the people who say these things (especially the people in ooc who don't seem to grasp the fact that minors play this server and probably don't want to hear inappropriate jokes such as the whole "freaky" or "diddy" stuff that get said every day)

6Pancake

Level 258
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
I'm pretty sure this already isn't allowed, you just need to report it to staff. A character should only be flirting with a character that they'd be able to get into a relationship with following the age guidelines in the rulebook

robinzee

Level 34
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
At last, the painfully unfunny "/me rizzes you up" actions will cease.

I agree with this suggestion.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
+1
Ppl who do this- would you go up to an officer IRL and do this ;-; that’s just weird and unacceptable

Arocatula

Level 197
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I'm pretty sure this is more of a rule-being-more-strict type thing considering we know we have a rule somewhat similar to the suggestion.
image_2024-08-01_122629186.png
I can't deny that regardless flirting is a sort of different subject when it comes to relationships but I do agree as one with a teacher role that we do get flirted with at times mainly by greenies. Of course, we can't entirely blame most greenies because they probably have 0 clue where to find the rules. Worth mentioning of course it happens with Grade 12 people as well. Regardless, I would like to see something like this maybe changed in the screenshotted rules above.

Teagansy

Level 14
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
1+

PLEASE... It makes it so awkward as ems especially if the person is a student requesting only a female doctor. it kinda makes it just like wack.. YK.. im kinda making no sense but yeah

horrorabbit

Level 13
fifumi
fifumi
Omega+
+1
As someone in the teacher faction I HATE this with all my being. I play a 75 year old teacher and its constant mentions of inappropriate topics with terms I wont name for the sake of forum rules... Its vile and very uncomfortable.

ErikFinster

Level 177
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
My college character gets regular attempts at 'being rizzed?'' by some goofy Greenies - I guess as a way to pull my leg (or troll).
Usually, as soon as one of these goofy goobers switch into ''rizz mode,'' I just ignore them.

I have never wittnessed the "Forbidden Love" trope materialize earnestly, pursued in consent, and in all seriousness.
You could theoretically roleplay a tragic doom-fated student-adult conflict based on romance, but I haven't met any people yet who didn't just use the setup as a crude joke.

edit: also, +1 (I don't know if this isn't already covered by the rules)

LordI'mCrafty

Level 118
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
My college character gets regular attempts at 'being rizzed?'' by some goofy Greenies - I guess as a way to pull my leg (or troll).
Usually, as soon as one of these goofy goobers switch into ''rizz mode,'' I just ignore them.

I have never wittnessed the "Forbidden Love" trope materialize earnestly, pursued in consent, and in all seriousness.
You could theoretically roleplay a tragic doom-fated student-adult conflict based on romance, but I haven't met any people yet who didn't just use the setup as a crude joke.

edit: also, +1 (I don't know if this isn't already covered by the rules)
1722559183814.png

Users who are viewing this thread