_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

_BritishAutism_
[May have to buy a new account, this won't be the account I use. I will buy an alt if accepted]

Previous bans:
None recently that I am aware of, only a ban from 2018 for taking RP to OOC

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am on the server every day unless I am busy due to IRL things. I like to come on to the forums every day to check up on new server updates and applications

Which timezone are you in?:
BST [UK Time]

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Derpy#5979

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a working headset that includes a microphone.

List your current and past applications:

[Accepted]

[Denied]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I am a college professor on my ALT account, _BritishAdhd_ I detailRP cooking and I love to detailRP romanceRP, I used to be a part of Akihito and would some times have to detailRP for them but I resigned from that position due to not knowing much about GangRP as that time.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I know quite a bit when it comes to psychology and medication IRL due to the fact I take medication and have my own psychiatrist IRL. I know many things about certain disorders, health conditions and medications, and find in enjoyment when teaching others about these topics as it is a part of my many interests. I know the side effects of some medications and how they can effect the mental and physical health of ones self.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I know that a psychiatrist prescribes medications, diagnoses patients with certain health or mental disorders, they sell medications and redo prescriptions. Psychiatrists are only allowed to sell 3 pills per customer due to a risk of overdose or serious health or mental health problems. Psychiatrists are very similar to the******s, minus the fact Psychiatrists have the power to sell and prescribe medications to patients.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Surgeon
A surgeon performs surgeries on patients, they can run X-Rays, fix broken limbs and they can sell items such as eyepatches or canes, which can be used after surgeries. Their main task is to perform surgeries and to keep their patients alive when on the surgery table. They perform stitches, clean wounds and can reattach cut off limbs. This role is one of the most hard-working out of all of them due to the fact they have to keep patients alive through surgery.

Doctor
A doctor books appointments and runs check-ups on patients, they can diagnose you with health conditions and can get through to psychiatrists for information on what medication to prescribe a patient.

Psychiatrist
A psychiatrists main job is to diagnose patients with physical or mental health conditions, they can prescribe medications to patients and can also put them through therapy to help them with their mental health.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I understand and acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I will put 100% of my dedication in to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand this and will try my best to attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand, I did this once I was a child and extremely regret it and have learnt a lot from my actions and know I will never do such a thing again.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Umaru Saiko is a Japanese female who's height is around 5'0, she has purple eyes and pale skin due to anaemia [an iron deficiency which is very common in females.] and Albinism She has always had an interest in psychology due to always wanting to help her brother with his mental health, which is why she decided to apply for the role of a Psychiatrist.

What are they like on and off the job?
When working, Umaru is polite to patients and speaks in a quite and soft tone due to not wanting to effect any ones hearing when in a hospital, she is patient and will try her best when it comes to communicating with her patients, she listens to them and always tries to understand their points of view.
Off job Umaru is the same, but a little more loud due to not being in the hospital at this time, she is still friendly and still will try to help anyone in need even when she is off-duty, due to the fact she loves to help others.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Umaru's point of view on her workers would be respectful, she would be polite when communicating with her co-workers and would always try her best to brighten their days.
Umaru's has many plans for her future, to begin with she wanted to be a photographer, due to her passion for photography, but instead her brother encouraged her to apply to become a psychiatrist due to her skill with helping others, so she decided she wanted to be someone's helping hand, someone they could come to when they felt alone or sad.
Umaru plans to save her earnings to give to her family for a bright future.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None currently.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Umaru was born in a small town in the United Kingdom then moved to Japan when she was a youngling, with her older brother Aoi and half sister Kumiko. They both moved to Karakura, in Japan, due to them having some personal family issues. As they both grew other, Aoi developed many issues with his mental health, Umaru was a strong helping hand when it came to this, which helped Aoi out quite a long, he encouraged her to join some form of health team due to her skills when it comes to helping others, she agreed with him and eventually decided it was time for her to apply for a psychiatrist and be a part of the EMS. Umaru read many books and read lot and even learnt in college about Psychology and medications, due to it becoming one of her many special interests. Aoi became a professor for Karakura but still tried his best with helping Umaru succeeding through her path to becoming a physiatrist for EMS.
As years passed, Kumiko, Umaru's sister, met the love of her life, and eventually they got engaged and planned on starting a family, they both had planned to have a baby named Haruto, this gave so much joy to Umaru as she loved children and helping them, She decided to move in with Kumiko after Kumiko was going through a heartbreak due to her miscarriage and breakup, Umaru was a big help with this. Umaru still continued on her studies for EMS, she even would take small trips to EMS, talking to the staff and asking for notes and tips for the role. As years passed, Umaru finally decided to apply for EMS.
As Umaru followed her dream for applying for EMS, she continued on with a few side hobbies, which was painting, photography, writing, and looking after her half sister Kumiko. As the years passed, Umaru eventually got her own place to live and decided to live on her own.
When Umaru was in high school, she joined many clubs, such as the Cosplay club and the Photography club, this improved her social skills and skills with helping others. She liked this as it gave her a chance to understand how to communicate with her peers.
When Umaru moved away from Britain, her, her half sister and her brother experienced a few years of PTSD, but thankfully were quick enough to get the help that they needed and were cured, sadly her brother didn't get better, but he was thankful that his sister Umaru is still there by his side and always ready to give him a helping hand and a few smiles and laughs to brighten his day. Umaru continued with her life, alongside with her brother, and half sister.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Umaru Saiko

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Umaru

Characters Preferred Name:
Umaru

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
None

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Umaru moved to Karakura when she was 13 as she has a Japanese father and wanted to learn about Japan, she has lived in Karakura for 8 years alongside her brother Aoi and half sister Kumiko.

Working Experience(s):
Cashier work experience with Shiawasena Konyu, La Casa and Yeobo

Academic Degree:
College graduation

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English Literature

Minor(s):
Math's
English
Culinary
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
JSL
Spanish
Mandarin/
Chinese​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread