1704425652184.png

IGN (In-Game Name):
heartlollies [APPLYING]
twothousands [NOT APPLYING]
2snoopy [NOT APPLYING]

What is your discord username?
dimcandles

Describe your activity on the server:
Overall, I spend a lot of time on the server and would rate my activity a solid 8.5/10. I have far too much free time on my hands, so I spend it all on SRP because it's what I enjoy the most. At the moment, I spend my time in KPD or walking about the school's grounds as a councilor. While I am relatively new to both, I wish to expand my roleplay experiences because, again, I have way too much free time on my hands.
Now, I have to keep in mind that I do have a job that runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday; I then have Saturday and Sunday off unless I'm called in, which is highly unlikely. Being a member of KPD may or may not affect my activity, but I can tell you that I will dedicate the same amount of time and effort to both factions. Despite the fact that my job limits my availability during the week, I still spend about 4-6 hours on SRP on weekdays, and up to 5-8 hours (or more, definitely more) on the server on weekends and days off.
EX: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. . .

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
KPD Application [APPROVED]
Council Application [APPROVED]

Korean Application [APPROVED]
Spanish Application [APPROVED]
JSL Application [APPROVED]
1ST Chinese Application [DENIED]
2ND Chinese Application [APPROVED]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I've spent a lot of time roleplaying from now to who knows how long ago, it's got to be at least 7 years now. Since I began, I've gained quite a bit of roleplay experience, from some silly little Roblox roleplay server to numerous different Minecraft roleplay servers, to even roleplays within DMs or other websites and/or servers. Writing has always been something I've enjoyed, so it definitely applies to my roleplay abilities and has for a long time. I've participated in a variety of DetailRP settings, which have surely enhanced my roleplaying ability over time.

I've taken part in a wide range of roleplay groups, including CrimeRP, DetailRP, RomanceRP, and others I can't recall off the top of my head. I can't say I've ever gone down the deep rabbit hole that is GangRP, but when you join KPD, you get a taste of that as well. SRP has to be one of the best games, servers, and overall experiences I've ever been a part of. There are so many different experiences to be had while walking that fine line between reality and fantasy, and I can say honestly that this server has been genuinely so fun.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have a couple of friends who have worked or are working at the hospital, and it has seemed like an enjoyable job for some time now. Going back and forth in EMS as a police officer and experiencing just a portion of what they get to do has been more than enough motivation for me to take my shot at applying. Before I took on the role as an officer in KPD, my first idea was EMS. It seemed like the best option for me at the time, but it was KPD applications that opened first, so I took that route instead. Now that I found motivation and have seen EMS from a whole different POV, that first idea of joining EMS has returned and I'm very excited to see how it works.

I joined SRP in early January 2023, and I honestly wish I would've joined sooner. I immediately got attached to it, and that was where I spent a lot of my free time. I brought it to a couple of friends, but my view on it was very limited at the time. I played as everyone would, dipping in and out of it until I needed a 2-3 month break. When June 2023 arrived, I realized I missed it, so I went back to playing again. I used to play as just a mere grade-12 student until around three months ago, when I joined KPD. It was my first faction, and it gave me a totally new perspective on the server as a whole. I've learned so much more since joining KPD, and I've wanted to extend the possibilities inside this server for a long time. When you work in KPD, you are always in contact with the EMS since you must work with them in a variety of situations. I've noticed all parts of it, and it piqued my interest for a hot minute; from doctor to psychiatrist work, it appears to be something I'd truly love.

SRP is packed with options, from GangRP, to RomanceRP, to joining a faction. Despite all of these options, DetailRP has become an absolute favorite of mine. DetailRPing random things like cooking, cleaning, and so on has been something I've always enjoyed doing. I had applied for the position of caretaker before, but that tree branch never grew. I applied for the job because of the roleplay, just like I am doing for EMS. EMS walks the narrow line between action and roleplay, which I know I'll adore. As much as I enjoy detail, the entire experience of going through all of that action while also getting to detail is what I am so interested in.

Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
To be honest, my knowledge of hospital jobs isn't entirely great, but it's grown to a reasonable level of familiarity in the last few months. When it comes to working in the hospital, I am 100% aware of the importance of working together, communicating, and trust, since you will not get far without any of these traits. When working in a fast-paced environment like EMS, you must be aware of your surroundings and be entirely fluid, ready for anything. In the picture that I am accepted into this faction, my knowledge will most definitely grow within any amount of time, as I am far enough able to adapt and learn things quite quickly.

Doctor:
A doctor's role is entirely focused on people's physical health, treating injuries and illnesses. They assist in many different aspects of hospital support, ranging from minor cuts and wounds to broken legs and even surgical circumstances. Doctors treat various forms of physical health conditions, even if it's as basic as giving out a dose of pain reliever like paracetamol or melatonin. Doctor work may appear tough or complex because it is - you must have all of the necessary training, and even a minor error can result in serious injury. Doctors treat injuries, illnesses, and so much more; they ensure that people can live their lives without pain by healing diseases and injuries, whether internal or external.

Psychiatrist:
Doctors and Psychiatrists are both quite similar yet extremely different. While doctors care for a patient's physical health, psychiatrists care for a patient's mental health. They don't have the exact training to do surgeries or treat broken legs, but they do have the skills to refer to a patient's health. Instead of healing injuries or mending limbs, they assist in the diagnosis and treatment of people who may be experiencing difficulties with their mental health. "Oh, all they have to do is ask a couple of questions and diagnose, simple, right?" However, this is not the case; psychiatrists must be fully aware of their environment as well as their patients, in case of potential injury. Psychiatrists work with patients to treat, care for, and prevent mental illness so that they are able to live a happy and fulfilling mental life.

Paramedic:
Unfortunately, my knowledge of paramedic work isn't exactly the same as that of doctors and psychiatrists, but there are certain aspects of it that I am familiar with. Paramedics drive ambulances and tend to wounds outside of the hospital, providing first aid and assisting outside the hospital's doors. Paramedics may perform CPR or other immediate medical care to a patient before transporting them to a hospital for complete medical care from doctors or psychiatrists.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to being demoted at any given time upon being accepted.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge and can ensure that I will be 100% dedicated to working as hospital staff.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, and again, I can ensure that I will attend training upon any circumstances when I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, and I can say honestly that I will never take anything ICly OOCly, and any situations where things get messy, staff will be the ones to get involved.

1704425651993.png

Character’s Full Name:
Lorelei cleared her throat, crossing one leg over the other before speaking. The moment words spill out of her mouth, you’re hit with her harsh Russian accent.
“Lorelei Dmitrievna Ivanov.”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Lorelei’s acrylics tapped on her skin with arms crossed, her leg seemingly shaking under the table.
“I am female. I go by she.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):
A sly smile grew on her lips.
“I am 32 years old. Only recently have I turned this age.”

Character’s Academic Background
Lorelei brought out her diploma, giving the interviewee just a moment to look at it before breaking the silence. She used a hand to reach for her diploma, pulling it back and holding it under her arm.
“I have PhD in Psychiatry, you see?”

Character’s Nationality:
Lorelei spoke with the same expression, straightening her back out and leaning a tad bit further into the chair she sat in.
“I am Russian. I come from Russia.”

Character’s Marital Status:
Lorelei exhaled through her nose.
“I am unmarried. I have no partner.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:
The smile she held dropped a tad.
“I am not religious person. I do not claim religion. Karakura practices Shintoism, yes? I will check it out. Maybe my mind will change.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
JSL
Russian

Lorelei Ivanov was born to Mila and Dmitri Ivanov in Moscow, Russia. She had an ordinary childhood, growing up in a middle-class family with one older sibling, Alla Ivanov. Lorelei hardly saw her sibling because she moved out when she was just five years old, resulting in a strained relationship. Lorelei has had little contact with her older sister and will probably have none in the future. She lived her life as a troubled child, getting into mischief here and there while maintaining good grades.

She spent a lot of time at her mother's hospital as she got older, studying what her mother did and how her work went along. She spent hours bonding with her mother while studying more about her work, which inspired her career choice today. Lorelei did lots of research for the job, and the whole concept of psychiatry and all of its aspects inspired her to work hard to acquire this position; she grew more passionate over time. She spent her high school years studying and working hard to achieve her goals. Evidently, she graduated high school and went on to college like any other student.

When she started college, she moved out of her family's house and into the college dorms. She went on to pay for her college education by working at two local shops, which was more than enough for her. She worked in a combined program, attending both medical school and college at the same time. Throughout her college years, she was obsessed with psychiatry. Her goal and mission was to become a psychiatrist, and she was confident in accomplishing this. After all of those years of hard work, she attended college for four years and graduated with a PhD at the age of 26.

She worked for a local MD for four years after graduating from college. During those four years, she gained lots of experience by working in all kinds of situations with a wide variety of people. She relocated to Japan after completing a four year residency at that MD, finding a neighborhood pharmacy in Tokyo and working there for nearly two years before deciding to go to the small island of Karakura, Japan. Present time, she is applying for the hospital in Karakura, hoping that this will be her permanent professional path for many years to come.

1704425688644.png

What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
Lorelei's specialty of interest is psychiatry, the treatment of mental illnesses, and aiding those who may require a diagnosis and therapy to better their mental health. She's always been intrigued by the idea of it, alongside this she's always been an observer. Her mother, who worked as a psychiatrist during her youth and teenage years, introduced her to the field of psychiatry. When she had the chance, she went with her mother to the hospital where she worked, sitting back and watching the work that her mother had done for so long. Her mother worked as a psychiatrist at their local hospital for 23 years before having a surprise surgery that led her to retire from the job. Her mother's career inspired her, and her childhood job was to be just like her mother. Normally, you'll find kids with temporary childhood dreams of being a firefighter or a police officer or even an astronaut, but this was forever. She grew up with only her mother in mind, studying psychology and psychiatry throughout high school and college.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Lorelei completed medical school then completed a four-year psychiatry residency at her local MD in Russia before applying to a small pharmacy for roughly two years in Tokyo, Japan. Both of these fields provided her more experience treating children, teenagers, and adults of all ages, improving her entire understanding of psychiatry when it comes to almost everyone, since everyone is different. Working in many environments helped her to easily adapt to varied instances, as you must be prepared for everything and anything at all times.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Lorelei's work at the residency she worked at offered her lots of experience in treating people, since it taught her how to operate within the professional setting she needed. Working at a pharmacy also trained her to deal with varied situations, though she only worked there for two years. Though it is not a medical position, she has always felt driven to help and support any and all of her friend's mental health, no matter the circumstances. She is deeply passionate about assisting others, whether they are people she loves most or random strangers.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Lorelei hadn't necessarily taken upon any other schooling apart from the psychiatry she had set her mind upon, as it was what she was so dearly passionate about.

1704425714089.png

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Lorelei Ivanov is a pale-skinned woman who stands a sturdy 5'6'' or 167 cm tall. Her albinism, or the loss of melanin or color in her skin, hair, and eyes, is the most evident feature about her. Another defining aspect of hers is the large number of scars she claims cover her entire body. The scar that runs from her upper neck to her right shoulder is the most prominent, yet it is not the most visible as it just about blends in with her skin.

Lorelei has sharp features that give her an intimidating air. She has piercing translucent eyes that are a light reddish color. Her brows are almost invisible, their white tint merging with her light skin tone. Lorelei's faint white hair is neatly styled, often wrapped back into a loose bun lying on the back of her neck, whether on or off duty.

Lorelei's clothing taste is flexible; she will dress formally for suitable events, but she is more likely to dress in a more comfortable style than anything else, since she values comfort over look. One thing she never changes is her jewelry; she wears the same necklace every day. Said necklace is leather-lined, with a silver dove clasp that unlocks when you pinch it open, but what is inside?

How does your character act on and off duty?
Lorelei is very serious about staying professional while on duty. She's not arrogant or harsh, but she takes her job seriously. Her belief is that everyone obviously must, because working at a hospital is such a vital job. She remains mindful of her surroundings because being a psychiatrist might present some challenges when you lose focus. She can crack a few jokes here and there whilst having a good time, but when it comes to professionalism, she snaps like a light switch being flicked on.

Lorelei is nearly the same when she is not on duty. She firmly believes that you should never lose concentration since you never know what will happen, in the hospital doors or out. She loosens when she connects with people she trusts, but when she is with strangers, she gets tense, observing everyone around her like a hawk.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Lorelei is significantly more motivated when working with people, despite her overall energy and how others see her. She trusts in teamwork and, more importantly, she trusts in her coworkers. She puts faith in the people she works with, and she favors teamwork over working alone.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Lorelei, similarly to her mother, wishes to work as long as she can. She wants to work on this tiny island and enjoy what she has worked so hard for all these years. What she has worked for her entire life. If she is accepted into the job and works for as long as she hopes to, she will retire and be proud of what she achieved, living the rest of her life doing whatever she pleases.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Lorelei may appear scary or harsh with her look and how she comes off, yet this is not the case at all. Getting close to Lorelei shows how easy going she can be, especially when she is not under stress or outside of the hospital. She is flexible, caring, and somewhat fragile. She sees herself as what others believe she is; it is what she has done and will continue to do for the rest of her life. That is what she feels comfortable with.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread