⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
0cb75609f64a32224e8eaf590f72444b.jpg
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

LocalSingleMoms [ALT ; Applying] LocalSingleWomen [Main]

What is your discord username?
localsinglemoms

Describe your activity on the server:
In the time I’m writing this application my sleep schedule is a bit flipped so my activity is currently 5pm-6am [PST] and I spend 4-8 of those hours on SRP, roleplaying with others, or just hanging around! I do plan to fix my sleep schedule in the upcoming days (from posting this) so my times may change but I am up at late hours anyways, fixed sleep schedule or not.

What is your timezone?:
PST! [GMT-8]

List your current and past applications:
˗ˏˋ Accepted ˎˊ˗

Professor Application
Italian Application
Nurse Application #2
Latin Application
French Application
˗ˏˋ Denied ˎˊ˗
Doctor Application #3
Doctor Application #2
Doctor Application #1
Nurse Application #1

List your current roles on the server:
LocalSingleMoms:
HS-Swim
Grade-12
Adult
Bird
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
LocalSingleWomen:
Professor [Head of Department]
College [Bachelors]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have many years of experience, when it comes to roleplaying, roleplaying for 11 years in total. I have spent roughly four years on the SchoolRP server, taking a year break in 2021 lasting until 2022. I interacted with different types of role plays such as gang, medical, and academic.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have always enjoyed detailing medical procedures, even as simple as cleaning up a cut and applying a bandaid, which is why I was a nurse for over a year and why I have applied three times and now for a fourth time to be a part of EMS. I want to be a part of this faction and I hope I can show that through this application. I have always wanted to roleplay in the hospital since 2019 and be a part of a community that has similar interests as me!

Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

Director -

The director is responsible for running the hospital. They oversee everything that involves the building like recruiting and promoting staff, implementing regulations, and ameliorating communications. The director also makes sure that patients get high-quality care and monitors budgets like how much money is being used to spend on medicines, staff wages, and so on.

Doctor
Doctors examine patients, perform medical tests, treat patients, and prescribe medications. They provide a variety of tests and scans such as CT scans, ultrasounds, X-rays, and others to help find out what’s wrong with the patient before going on to treatment. After treatment, they usually prescribe medication and/or give the patient a post-treatment schedule so the patient can become better and hopefully back to normal!

Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are doctors who specialize in mental health so you can then talk to them about what is troubling you in your life, whether it be from your past or your present, and they will listen to you and with what you tell them they can diagnose you and give you a plan to help better yourself for the future along with medication if needed. They can additionally perform a variety of psychological tests to diagnose their patients with different things such as ADHD, OCD, anxiety, autism, and more!

Surgeon
Surgeons, who are people who have done special training, consult patients, treat broken bones, diseases, and deformities. They are also responsible for carrying out diagnoses, informing patients of pre-operation care, carrying out procedures, and informing and providing patients with their post-operation medication and routine to get themselves back on their feet.

Paramedic
These are the people who are quick on their feet and answer calls regarding an incident happening outside of the hospital whether that be in the school or around the city, you can assure they’ll show up quickly and address the patient's injuries before transporting them to the hospital.

Veterinarian
These are the doctors who have finished their special training to focus on taking care of the multiple animals that come into the hospital with a damaged wing, tail, foot, or anything of the sort.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
004476f417d9bb19f3e80a6af0704c1c.jpg
In-Character (IC) Section
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
He sits down on the chair in the office, clearing his throat before making eye contact, his hands resting on his lap.

“My full name is Osuke Kuzumegi.”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
He rubs his hands together slightly, trying to rub his nervousness out of his system.

“I am a biological male and I go by he/him but they/them is nice if people wish to use those on me. I have no qualms against it.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):
He puts a smile on his face, covering up his nerves.

“I am 30 years old.”

Character’s Academic Background:
He carefully flips his application over to the long, detailed, and to be honest, excessive list of schools he attended.
Fujikawaguchiko Choritsu Nishihama Elementary School | 1999 - 2005
Fujikawaguchiko Choritsu Kawaguchikokita Junior High School | 2005 - 2008
Fuji-kawaguchiko High School | 2008 - 2011
University of Yamanashi | Bachelor’s in Psychology | 2011 - 2015
Dokkyo University School of Medicine | 2015 - 2019
The University of Tokyo | Psychiatry Residency Program | 2019 - 2023

Character’s Nationality:
His hands fumble around with the ring on his pointer finger, spinning it around under the table.

“I am Japanese.”

Character’s Marital Status:
“I am single.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:
“I currently believe in no religion but I am open to any conversations relating to it.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:
“I speak Japanese as it is my native tongue but when I have free time, I’ve been trying to learn JSL.”

Character Backstory:
[
旺介 久寿米木]
Osuke Kuzumegi was born in Fujikawaguchiko, Japan on January 17, 1993. He is the eldest brother to his younger sister, Airi, and quickly in his life, he became a protector. At the age of six, he began to attend Fujikawaguchiko Choritsu Nishihama Elementary School and stayed there for six years. At the age of 13, his mother started to become a drunk due the stress of her own job which put stress onto Osuke and the rest of his family. Osuke quickly had to ensure that he and his sister were fed and cared for as his father was slightly neglectful of them both. His sister got into a car accident which caused her to lose her hearing in both of her ears which just piled on the stress but his father did focus on his children more, we can’t say the same about the mother. Despite all of this stress, he pushed through and finished grade 12 at the age of 18 and swiftly moved along to university, attending University of Yamanashi and finishing with his bachelor’s in psychology in 2015 at the age of 22. After that he went to Dokkyo University School of Medicine, finishing at the age of 26 before doing his residency at The University of Tokyo, and finishing at 30, giving him a year to stop focusing on his studies and focus on his family.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

He decided to go with addiction psychiatry since his mother struggled quite hard with her addiction when he was much younger and he wanted to figure out why this happened in people and how it could be helped so he could see her sober again.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
He got the opportunity to participate in the University of Tokyo’s psychiatry program due to his grades and references so he got to participate in that program and do his residency like that. Not ideal but when an opportunity shows itself, you take it!

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He has not been able to partake in medical positions as this will be the first official hospital he has gone and applied to due to his year break hanging out with his family.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
After medical school, he decided to take a break and focus on his family for a year and he has now decided to apply himself back into the field. He does plan to take some extra courses regarding different medical specialties later in his career.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

The man is 5’9 with a muscular build, weighing around 164lbs. He has an even tan on his skin, light brown eyes, and black hair shaved on the sides. He tends to dye his shaved sides with a turquoise color consistently. Scattered old tattoos permanently mark the skin of his arms that go up to his shoulder and down to the back of his fingers. His nails were painted a lime green color. His ears are currently stretched to 8mm or 0g and he plugs them up with basic black plastic plugs but on special occasions, he will wear earrings on them for fun.
“My favorite is the emerald dragon earrings my mother gifted me.”
2024-06-11_04.35.51.png
Perceived by others is a mix. He sadly has RBF so people might assume he’s mean or not the most delightful person to be around but that’s not at all how he is, as soon as someone sees the sweet smile on that man’s face, they know that he’s just a big cinnamon roll.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, He’s a big stickler for rules and regulations and policies, you can not catch him slacking off. Even if the hour is quiet, you can probably catch him organizing things or cleaning. His RBF seems to help during his working hours as it helps people not bother him, unless he’s treating a patient with a smile on his face.

Off duty, He’s way more chill, relaxed, and just hanging around. Usually with family or friends. He tends to like taking strolls through the zen garden during his free time and being more down to earth compared to how stressed and busy he is at work.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
He’s worked mostly alone though unless it was one of those days where he did a group assignment in school or something of the sort. So, he has more experience with working with himself but he would be very open to working with others.

What plans does your character have for the future?
“I would want to be at a stable point in my job or at least stable enough for retirement so I can rest but before that I want to work and prove to my little sister that all of that ‘stupid medical school’ was all worth it. Overall, I don’t have very specific plans as I wanna see how life goes and accept what happens!”

He stands up from his seat, shaking the individual's hand before bowing out of respect. He tucks the chair in before leaving the room.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
3e2c5f368c04e40f0ed8e8620058575b.jpg

Attachments

• 0cb75609f64a32224e8eaf590f72444b.jpg
    0cb75609f64a32224e8eaf590f72444b.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 004476f417d9bb19f3e80a6af0704c1c.jpg
    004476f417d9bb19f3e80a6af0704c1c.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application. This is due to the following reasons:
A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation, meaning we tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. Furthermore, applications with more detail tend to stand out amongst others.

Nonetheless, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any future applications and therefore improve your chances of being accepted in future waves:
Try applying to other factions to improve your reputation around the server and try to include more detail within your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. If you have any further inquiries, you may contact me - 6pancake - via DMs. Otherwise, any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread