Level 3
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Seqve

What is your discord name & tag?:

Caithy!!#0121

Previous bans:

I have one previous ban on the server, which was regrettably for ERP, which was the duration of a week. Apart from that I have a good reputation on SRP with no history of toxicity or failrp etc.

Describe your activity on the server:

If I were to rate my activity on s scale from one through to ten, I would rate it an eight personally. Despite the fact I have two jobs OOCLY, once I return home, I often go straight onto my PC, not only because I enjoy it but it also acts as a great distraction to my everyday life and provides me with joy and the time and space alone that I need

What is your timezone?:

BST

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/seqve’s-ems-application.55278/
[DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application.35256/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bunnyrps-school-employee-application.38637/ [DENIED]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I would like to say I have a large vary of different experiences with roleplay, this includes being a PE teacher for the karakura high school and also have been in the track team. Within my role as a teacher, I was introduced to players both new and old and became advanced with how to educate them to both enjoy playing, yet still play within the rules and learn how to plan and do detailed actions in order to create fun lessons for my students, furthermore, also as a teacher, I became experienced with different types of roleplay, this was in detentions as well and in conflict and tense situations where other people may have panicked. Then, as a member of the track team, this is where my detailing roleplay really came into light. I was constantly impressing my captain and other members with long and detailed actions which were clear and made sense to those who didn’t know much about track at all.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is for a few different reasons, my main reason being is that I have had Ichika, my character, since 2018, and realistically, she would no longer still be eighteen. I understand that you can’t age up simply as a human naturally would, however, given this opportunity I can further dive into the realism of my roleplay and truly build my characters backstory as it should be. Even though that’s my main reason, that is not my most important reason. I have wanted to be a psychiatrist for a long time for the server, and have previously applied but was respectfully denied, but I have not let that discourage me at all from what I wish to do and will continue to try hard to do. Being a psychiatrist relates highly to my irl life, as I struggle very harshly mentally, and weirdly enough, I feel as though thinking I may help other people in some way, even if its in a roleplay, will make me feel some sort of accomplishment for myself oocly, and I can use my knowledge and background to produce amazing and realistic roleplay. My last reason is that I have roleplayed with EMS multiple times, and it has come to be my favourite roleplay within the server. It is always realistic and interactive and I feel as though it would give me that distraction and motivation that I need in my day to day life. There has been a few times where I have gone into the hospital to find several doctors etc afk in the hospital, and when you need them the most, and that is truly disheartening when you may have a life or death situation with your character or wish to build up their backstory, and so, if I get accepted, my pledge would to be active constantly to prevent that from happening to other members of the server.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the role of the psychiatrist in this application.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I don’t have much knowledge of hospital work despite how many times I myself have been placed into hospitalisation, however, I am a very fast learning and would hate for my lack of knowledge to disprove my worth within this application. I truly would dedicate myself to educating myself to understand fully how a hospital works. Despite what I’ve said, what I do know is that hospitals rely much on teamwork and communication, wether that’s in the surgery room, or counselling. You need your colleges to be able to fully help your patient and give them the best course of healthcare. I also know there are many ranks within the hospital from directors, head of board and other things like that, which all have different or multiple jobs within the hospital and once more, rely on their employees and co-workers to produce the best healthcare possible

(Edited)

Furthermore, from knowledge that i do have i have compiled these small descriptions of each role within the karakura hospital.

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR - The hospital director is
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I acknowledge this and pledge here and now that I will be fully active and work towards this role to ensure that this does not happen

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I acknowledge and understand this, and completely agree and once again pledge that if I were to be accepted, I would be fully demoted and interactive with the honour of the role and job I will be given and give my all into both.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I once more acknowledge this, and can already be certain I will attend every meeting and training that I am available and possibly can attend to ensure I become a devoted and hard working individual and supply only some of the best roleplay with fully knowledge during the training that I am given.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge this and I never have nor will I ever in the future take things oocly when dealing with anything in srp at all, especially during the trainings and working situations that I am apart of.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Ichika ‘Chi’ Bethlehem Akamine.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Graduated from highschool

Bachelors degree is psychology

PhD/MPhil in psychiatry and science as well as ethics and philosophy
Character’s Nationality:

White Hispanic female

Character’s Marital Status:

In a relationship, unmarried.

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Athiest

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Spanish, Japanese sign language, Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)

In March of 1995, Henry Akamine and Valeria akamine gave birth to their gorgeous daughter Ichika Hamilton. When Ichika was born, she was born with quite a bit of her for a newborn which started a very light brown, which were the same colour as her mothers hair and greenish-blueish eyes which remained through her whole life and only became more vibrant, as her hair gradually transitioned to an eye-soothing ginger, the same as her fathers. Ichika grew up with siblings her whole life, having one older brother who raised her in place of her absent mother, and many younger siblings which ichika then raised as her brother did to her all those years when she were younger; this is where Ichika got her mother-like instincts from and her caring, soft heart.

As Ichika matured, she continued to raise her younger siblings and support her blinded father and elder brother. Although her responsibility's were hard, she cherished every moment she had with her siblings. When Ichika turn 15, her father and eldest brother had moved away to Karakura, leaving Ichika and her younger siblings at home in spain with their mother, who had no desire of being a mother to any of them at all. Ichika took on the complete parent role, she didn't attend school at the time and still tried her best to cherish every moment she had with her siblings, this is when Ichika's mental health began deteriorating. She was under so much stress for a 15-year-old girl, and never felt good enough for her mother so always felt under the pressure to be what her mother wasn't, and to be the perfect daughter which ultimately backfired on her. Soon enough, after a year Ichika couldn't take her mother's abusive image of what Ichika should be. At the age of 16, Ichika moved her and her siblings to Karakura to be reunited with her older siblings and their father.

It took a while for Ichika to adjust as she had spoken Spanish her whole life, her the friends she made and her family helped her to learn both Japanese and JSL, which allowed her to communicate with people with a disability whom they couldn't verbally communicate with her. The fact she had always mothered her siblings and is was reflected as she mothered her friends as well, they would always confide in her which helped Ichi to distract herself from her issues, giving her a sense of need, she was there to help people.

This love of helping people followed Ichika through all her years until adulthood, t she decided that the perfect job for her is to do what she loves and applied at the hospital to become a clinical psychiatrist, this will be for her forever unforeseeable future

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

I chose to study psychology and wish to pursue my hard work to be a psychiatrist. I wish to be a psychiatrist as since I joined highschool in karakura, I always had in idea I wanted to be in the medical field, but it wasn’t until I turnt 16, that I realised I had a true passion in helping people mentally rather than physically as well, I learnt the hard way that I was fairly sensitive to large amounts of blood. I often helped my friends and family members, and they trusted me constantly to come to me with information and any troubles that they had, and they always mentioned how relieved they felt once our conversation was over, that was a true eye opener to me, and made me realise I not only enjoy helping people, but I’m also skilled at it.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

I did a medical residency in a child and adolescent psychiatry ward for two years, helping those within the ward with troubles they had alongside the professionals I were paired with. I completed the full course of my medical school residency and was congratulated highly by both people I worked with, and those that got released from the hospital, thanking me for the help I did, which further encouraged me to work harder for what I do and love to do.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Apart from my medical residency and time in college and school studying psychiatry, ethics and philosophy and science, I have had no personal hands on experience in a hospital or a ward since.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

I completed my ethics and philosophy course to understand how religions and criminal backgrounds can effect my patients, and have a better understanding of ideas and how to help them with what I know so I don’t interfere with any traditions their religions may have that effect my patients, and studying science to know the human body, which I studied to become a doctor before I realised psychiatry was my dream to do.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Ichika Has fiery red hair, which stands out in a crowd like a sore thumb, however it does not distract for long as you take a closer look at her and notice her oddly ocean like eyes, and her fully freckly face which compliments the dimples in her cheeks as she smiles, the smile of which is highly contagious in itself. Ichika is also a very short female, standing at 5’0 without any shoes on, yet you will always see her paired with a set of high heels to give her that boost in her height to make her look as mature as she really is. Ichika has a very expressive sense of fashion, however, she remains smart most the time both on and off the job, and enjoys the little things like patterns, especially in sweaters and dresses.

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty, ichika is a very respectful and respected female, you will almost never see her act childish or immaturely unless she is dealing with a younger patient, where she may then allow the playful side of her to be released to help her patient smile and feel more comfortable in her presence as she understands that being in a room with doctors, having questions fired at you can be a highly scary and intimidating thing. She holds her head high, but she is in no way disrespectful as she looks up to ever co-worker she has, and admires what they do every minute of the day.

Off of the job, Ichika’s playful side truly flourishes. Both on and off the job, this side of her truly helps the people she is around feel comfortable and safe around her, she is bubbly and charismatic, but this is the perfect amount as to not overwhelm people. Ichika is highly loving to her family and friends, and you will always see her protecting and loving them. Overall, Ichika is said to be a contagiously happy female, but like everyone, she does have a limit to her happiness and can often be seen as moody and defensive, but you will never see her raise a hand or her voice at another person ever.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Ichika tends to function better on her own, however, she enjoys working with others and cherishes every moment she has with her co-workers, and even if she does work alone, she will go towards them for advice and assistance if she is struggling in anyway, and will never be discouraged to ask for that help or to help others if they come to her

What plans does your character have for the future?

Ichika’s plans for the future is to remain in the medical field, more specifically as a psychiatrist until her retirement or until mentally, she doesn’t have the facilitys to take in peoples problems into her own mind, yet she doesn’t see that happening. Ichika also wishes to build her own family aside from her sibling and has dreamt of being married and having children, but will never let that interfere with her work life, but also knows, family is more important and she will pursue with it when she is ready. Aside from that, Ichika hasn’t really planned her future accept for keeping her career if she were to be accepted and building that much, desperately wanted family and a home.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

As stated before, others have mentioned that Ichika is a contagiously happy person, yet that is not the only personality she has that is contagious, that also accounts for her grumpier and more defensive side of herself. In public, she is always happy to see others or meet new people, and she is seen as a friendly and welcoming person with open arms. Yet she won’t allow this to deceive herself. In her own company, Ichika can be a quite dwelling person, her education and past truly does pay a toll on her physically state, especially when she’s alone and has time to reflect on what she has seen and has heard, she will let people help her like she helps others and always grows on what she’s feeling and use how she feels and how she copes to be a better person in the field. This highly contrasts from the strong person people see her to be in day to day.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread