KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

1706852862849.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Whans_whale
What is your discord username?
fanta_boy
Describe your activity on the server:
The patterns of my online being is subject to some different dispense. Generally, I try to log on daily, but my schedule may fluctuate according to such as the day of the week or any pressing personal obligations. For instance, on weekdays from Monday to Friday, I often have other things i do daily during normal business hours, but I am free to entertain and talk with the community in the late afternoon and evening hours, starting at around 3:30 pm and continuing into the night. This fluency allows me to put both my online activities and my offline obligations while still contributing regularly to the community. While my time online may be somewhat unspoken and weird due to the vagaries of life, I am very committed to being a productive member of the community whenever possible.

What is your timezone?:
My time zone is pacific standard time but often i stay up later than i should. My sleep schedule can be decently flexible.

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:
I have the average school 12th grader role that i would like to replace with this role. I also have a cat role on my other character slot

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay started when I was 6 I watched roleplay YouTubers like Aphmau, my grandma had Minecraft at the time so she let me pretend I was in a Minecraft roleplay, I got off of Minecraft for awhile and started to roleplay on servers from Roblox, like meep city, Roblox high school and royal high, I started to get more into playing Minecraft and I still wanted to roleplay, so I decided to find out different roleplay servers this was the only server that had actual people and roleplays on it. I still watch youtubers who do minecraft roleplays like frosted blade and naploen.. not the french guy someone else, sometimes lady mania if she ever uploads

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for joining the psychiatrist faction is do to my passion for psychiatry and my strong belief that it is one of the most intense impactful and meaningful professions that can both physically and mentality save someone. While I am still very relatively new to the server, I am decently confident in my ability to peform a learning and adapting state swiftly and quickly, despite having a diffrent learning disability. I have autism spectrum disorder, while occasionally very challenging, has not caused any diffrenence in my ability to learn and interact with others. In fact, I view my diffrent and unique perspective as an asset, bringing a fresh and creative approach to the faction. I believe that my enthusiasm and drive, combined with my passion for psychiatry, make me a valuable addition to the team.

Which role are you applying for?
I am applying for the psychiatry role

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
my knowledge of hospital work is indeed not the best but it is also not the worst. my mom was in the hospital for around a month as she had colon cancer and had a surgery, the trans surgery most people have if they were assigned male at birth and want to be female. she had her but sewn shut after getting some muscles removed, she now has an ostomy bag and poops in a bag. but during my time of waiting for my mom to leave the hospital my sister and I, she is majoring in in medical health currently. my sister and I went around the hospital walking around, some of the doctors that were passing by gave us some fun information on random things. as I said my information on hospital work isn't the best but if this helps i did watch all of grey's anatomy. (that was supposed to be a joke, you should laugh. but i did watch all of it forcefully.). me myself i'm often sick and or getting hurt from my stupid outgoings adventures causing me to learn how to fix my sickness or check if Lilly really did break my leg when she pushed me out of a trashcan (she did).

+=Psychiatrists=+
"its going to be okay, I promise"

So, basically a good psychiatrist is this like super hard medical job where you like, treat people who have like, mental disorders and stuff. They have to go through a bunch of hard and difficult training and get a mass amount of experience in treatments, but once they're done they get to help people who are struggling with mental and or physacle stuff like depression and anxiety and or schizophrenia sometimes a bipolar disorder. They also work with other professionals to try and help patients improve their mental health as it may be hard for that patient to inmprove it on there own doing. It's a super important job and it's always changing, so psychiatrists always need to be learning new stuff and keeping up to date to be the best they can be. The training and residency process sound super challenging, but I'm really interested in learning more about it and maybe one day helping people who need it. Who knows, maybe I'll become a psychiatrist myself one day!
Some of the medicine a psychiatrist can perscribe are.
Aripiprazole
an anti phycotic medication. used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disease as well as major depression. torrete syndrome. it reduces dopamine's activity

Paliperidone
Paliperidone is a medicine for schizophrenia activities. it can cause seizures, low blood sugar and other problems like aching in the stomach

Fluphenaze
again normaly treats schizophrenia, reduces anxiety ect ect

Olanzapine
it helps people with schizophrenia and bipolar disease as well as major depression. torrete syndrome. anorexia and PTSD (Post traumatic stress syndrome) sometimes BPD. it can help with delusions and disorganized speech

SOME THINGS THAT DONT NEED A PERSCRIPTION ARE...
cough syrup 6k
wooden cane 7k
unbranded bandage 1k
eye patch 5k
glasses 4k
paracetamol 1.5k

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
yes i indeed know.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
yes i indeed know. sometimes i may note even be able to join as i have buisnesses to attend to

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I indeed know this

In-Character (IC) Section

1706852816419.png
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Kuroshi kan

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male he/him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachlors

Character’s Nationality:
Korean and British.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single. He hasn't tried much to meet a new guy after tanner

Character’s Religious Denomination:
He doesn't follow religion specifically but he does follow satanism more. He likes religions where you follow self love.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Jappense and british

Backstory (100+ Words)
Kuroshi was born in an average household with his twin sister named Kwan. Kwan got along with her mother and father as Kuroshi was more often excluded and not often talking to others. Kuroshi had a stronger bond with his teachers than his family. Kuroshi. Kuroshi was born in Churchill hospital in Oxford england with his twin sister. As they grew up kuroshi was always more fond of books, people in his elementary classes used to ignore him and spend more time on his stunning twin sister, he often didn't mind but in middle school.. he really hated being ignored. Kuroshi tried to change his own appearance to appear more sweet and open but always failed resulting in rude comments thrown his way. But there was this one american male.. his name was tanner, tanner ended up being kuroshis one main attention, mainly cause tanner was the only one who paid attention to kuroshi. Every day kuroshi looked forward to the school day to see tanner.. he got dressed up almost every day to see him except for the last two months of eighth grade. Kuroshi saw that Tanner kissing a woman. That womens face wasn't recognizable for kuroshi but after listening in on rumors and using his already excellent brain he found out that tanner was kissing kwan. Kuroshi was heartbroken when he saw that sight.
After his middle school love was broken, he decided to learn more about random things to fill his mind and distract himself from tanner and kwan. At some point in his life in high school he started skipping school just to nerd out in the libraries around him. He stayed secluded and only opened up when talking of his hobbies, that would be reading and or acting.. he really had a fondness of acting as it helped him distract himself from his thoughts. His parents thought it was a good way to make him open up. As his last year of high school started he immediately looked into colleges far from home. He wanted a change of life so he decided to take a college in japan. He founded a decent college called achi medical university somewhere deep in japan. He spent two and a half secluded years studying psychology. He took some classes on medical studies and dabbled in acting classes just for fun. He ended up finding this hospital in kakakura and moved with a yearning to engage in his social structure. He was good at being social and talking he just never had the correct chance to do so.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Kuroshi always wanted to help others and be useful to a society. The treating of others when they are going in a rough time has always brought him joy.. not the people going in their rough time that would be wrong. He wants to help people through the hard times cause no one was there to comfort himself when he was having a hard time.. not even his best friend or own twin.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Achi medical university Around 5 years

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He was at some point a life guard.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
no

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
1706852948928.png
Kuroshi is a 6'2" tall man with a slim build. His voice is often described as a raspy tone, (Voice claim: Milo Thatch from The Lost Empire). He has bleached blonde hair, which took some convincing from his parents when he was younger. Even then, he continued to bleach it and even went through an emo phase. His skin is a rich coffee color, with the vitiligo spots resembling the swirling patterns of milky creamer.

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty, Kuroshi will attempt to form bonds with his coworkers. He strives to be polite and cordial, showing interest in others' lives and conversations. While he may not be particularly outspoken, he has a passion for his interests and can wax poetic on them for hours. Despite his love for these hobbies, he sets clear boundaries and makes sure to keep them to himself while on the job. When he is off duty, Kuroshi enjoys relaxing at home. Rather than going out, he prefers to stay in and engage in quiet activities like reading and watching documentaries. To keep himself cozy, he cuddles with a vintage, tattered blanket that he borrowed from his sister's home.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Kuroshi would like to think he functions better with people but realistically he does better studying alone. All the extra chatting and yapping distracts him. He does appreciate the time talking to others and helping. He worked some time at a food bank and it just filled him with ecstasy and enjoy
What plans does your character have for the future?

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Kuroshi is viewed by others as a talkative chill guy who is willing to help no matter what. Kuroshi sees himself as just a simple guy chilling around who most likely won't fall in love again.. (he definitely will) sometimes kuroshi is blind when seeing how people see himself. He does know when something is off or wrong with someone emotion or mental state from a mile away. But often I can't focus on that.

Hey im so sorry if things are spelt wrong i have dyslexia:( (art isnt mine) I used long af words to make things look longer, just gotta conffess that now realizing this aplication will never get acepted but trust me I will indeed put in the work for this

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread