Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server:
I play quite frequently, for about 5+ hours a day.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted Applications:
/https://schoolrp.net/threads/ayolilm1lfs-korean-application.43055/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ayolilm1lfs-history-teacher-application-doing-so-on-my-alt.42256/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/beptowoos-jsl-app-2-0.46182/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bepppyyyys-language-application-2-0.41291/

Denied Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bepppyyyys-language-application.41290/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ayolilm1lf2s-russian-app-this-is-my-alt-acc.42839
https://schoolrp.net/threads/beptowoos-jsl-application.46118/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My other characters are high school students.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Psychology

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I want to become a teacher on SchoolRP because I enjoy the aspects of it. I’m still an Early Education Major OOCly, so doing things like this even if its roleplay to gain some sort of experience is exciting to me, as well as I have been a teacher on the server before and I do miss being able to teach classes within the server. I had to resign due to OOC issues that have since been solved.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher logs are the logging of each class that a teacher holds, so that it’s shown that they are actually doing their job, and to keep track of how many classes a teacher does so that they can be properly paid

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Respect your students and your peerage

-Be considerate of others

-No phones during class

-Don't wear a mask in class, you’re not allowed to on campus so why should you in class

-Do not yell iin class to get attention from the teacher or another classmate.

-Do not fight or argue in class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve played as a teacher on another school/ city roleplay based server, and I enjoy it, but I play on SRP far more, so I’d like to do it here, as I’m more active here.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: Meaning, they oversee all of the teachers in their specific department, and are there to help if any of the teachers need it.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher that has been trained properly and who has proved themselves by handling classes, and situations well.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who was has recently finished their teacher training and assessments. They are able to host their own classes, but they still have a way to go until they become a full QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who is new and who has not gone through any training They have yet to host any classes, but they are still apart of school faculty, and have to undergo training to become a NQT.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers at Karakura High are primarily focused on their class and what they are teaching. Each teacher has a unique approach and style for educating their pupils in their classes. Teachers are responsible for inspiring, motivating, encouraging, and educating students and learners of all ages. Teachers serve lots of responsibilities within a school environment, including such looking after students and taking into account their well-being, but there is significantly more to a job as a educator. The compensation comes into effect if you teach fifteen lessons in one calendar month, which would result in a salary of 350,000 Yen. If they had worked more hours or hosted more lessons, they would have received a 50,000 Yen incentive.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The server is based around school roleplay, and without teachers, it would just be players at the school just running around, with no structure.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW { Should have, Must have, Could have, Won't have }

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?:

She stands around 5'0, and her attitude toward pupils and fellow teachers may be observed in the fact that she sees all students, teachers, and faculty as equals, with no one better or worse than her. Her hair is black, and she dresses modestly. Originally, Natsumi wanted to become a psychiatrist, and she hopes to possibly become one in the future.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would ask them to stop, and if they did not, I would issue three warnings, and then detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

In order to maintain control of a class, WITHOUT FEARRP, I have a three strikes your out policy to where if you don’t listen, you get two warnings, and then the third you’re kicked out and have detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Dignified, and well collected, she spoke with ease and manners

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would clap her hands in order to get the class's attention, walking around her desk, going to address the class with the day's lesson and assignments.

/me would ask for the students to bring up their journals so that she could grade the assignment she had given out for the day, making sure each and every student had done it properly, or even had done it at all.

/me would excitedly clap her hands, as she was preparing to tell the students about the field trip that they were about to embark on for the days lesson

/me would hand out the books that she was going to assign them to read, as she did so, she made sure to give detailed instructions on what was to be done that day, as well as checking on the students

Backstory

Natsumi grew up in Karakura, her family was very well off, as they own the old bank tower. Natsumi cares very much for education, and after she finished High School she went to college for multiple different minors, in addition to her major due to the fact that she loves learning.

She wants to become a psychiatrist in the future, but as of now she wants to spread awareness. She wants to encourage people to want to learn, and want to be better as people, she wants to help students as a teacher before even attempting to become a psychiatrist.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Natsumi Nohara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Natsumi

Preferred Name:
Natsumi, Miss Natsumi, Ms Nohara

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

6 Years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minors:
Journalism, Sociology, Criminology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean
Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
This subject does not exist on the teacher roster.

Users who are viewing this thread