Pvchiekisq

Level 4
❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:

My main is pvchiekisq.
My alt is fallengrace_.
The account I'll be applying with will be purchased the day apps are reviewed depending on the outcome... If that's not allowed, I'll be applying with pvchiekisq.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

I do! My discord is hisbiych#3212 .

How old are you? (Optional):

I am currently 16 years old.

What is your time zone?:

EST.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on almost every day, but the hours depend on what time I get home after school! If I get home at around 3PM or 4PM, I'll usually stay on until 8PM, which is 4 to 5 hours or longer depending on if something is happening in roleplay, if I get home around 6PM I'll stay on until 9PM, which is 3 hours. On the weekends I'm usually on for most of the day unless I want to do something else, or I have to go somewhere! I work one day on the weekends, so I usually stay off that day unless I have the energy for it!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have not been banned or warned!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do, I acknowledge that I will be removed from the faction for unwarned absent activity.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Councilor Application | Denied - pvchiekisq's Councilor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server | Denied
-Slots already taken/full.
Alt's French Language Application | MikeSimp_'s French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server | Accepted (Old)
Alt's Doctor Application | MikeSimp_'s Doctor EMS Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Denied (Old)
-Inactive for a long amount of time.
Priest Application | Itto Yuu's II pvchiekisq's Priest Applicaton | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server | Accepted (Old)
Spanish Application | Spanish Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Denied (Old)
Irish Application | Feather_RP's Irish Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Denied (Old)
-Both above lacked background detail
Private Tutor Application | Accepted - ImAWqlmartSnack's Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server | Accepted (Old)
Chinese Application | SeaOfRedWine Chinese Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Accepted (Old)
French Application | SeaOfRedWine French Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Accepted (Old)
School Monitor Application | Denied - SeaOfRedWine Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server |
Denied (Old)
-Slot was taken/full and most likely lacked detail

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

pvchiekisq is currently an adult role age 56(changeable).
fallengrace_ is, at the moment, a grade-11.

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

I will be trying to apply for ownership of Strays under restaurants or perhaps an area outside the shopping district.

At the moment I have no desire to change the name but if accepted or I come up with something before this application is reviewed this will be changed!

Logo:
1681178484702.png

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

Mostly for the experience. I've been looking for a faction that actually made roleplay fun for me for a very long time that the other factions that I applied for just couldn't quite bring though also enjoyable. I know joining the Shopkeeper faction will be enjoyable to roleplay but also the actions out of game I have to do to make sure everything is a success! I want something to do on my lazy days off when I have nothing to do so why not do something that's both enjoyable and time consuming.

Another factor to joining the faction, much like everyone else, I'm sure, is the money. For the longest time I have been without a good supply of in-game currency. As sad or selfish as it sounds, it's a need we need in the game to provide the goods our characters want/need in the game. The Shopkeeper faction offers a large sum of money that I know won't go all to my own pocket as we also have things to pay for (tax, shop goods, employees, etc.) but it sure will help in any situation that may arise in roleplay as well, in a way, teach an OOC lesson on a good way to rationalize your spendings.

The community. Being a Shopkeeper welcomes many people in the community and offers many opportunities to interact with so many different people. I want to welcome all sorts of people and situations to go along with the new experience of roleplay! These people not only include IC characters but also the people playing them! If I were to join the faction it would introduce me to many people whom I can learn from but also make good acquaintances with.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

The building itself would be decorated almost like a rundown steam and cyber punk design inspired by the game "strays" which would be different than some of the other buildings that keep a more traditional design to it but instead make it traditional steampunk! Pipes running down the building, neon lights, basically as said, a rundown steam/cyberpunk vibe! The inside would offer plenty of seating, I would have multiple seating sections that give off a different look, each section having a separate color palette (Red, green, blue, etc.) Strays will also provide a bar with seating at the table for those only wanting drinks for the night. Pipes would also be running along the ceiling as well! The restaurant would have a pet friendly zone in the outside and inside seating areas fully decorated for the animal's fun and enjoyment as well, allowing guest to bring their own pets!

This idea is unique because it doesn't follow the other trends other shops/restaurants seem to have which the traditional Japanese style. I know that Karakura is in Japan but Japan has other types of buildings as well! I believe following this design will help this restaurant 'stick out in the crowd.' I think people will enjoy the concept and the overall look of the restaurant.

Interior:
1681168215135.png
1681168267612.png
1683744189833.png

Exterior:
1681168294956.png
1681168318023.png
1681168340565.png

What will you sell in your shop?:

To fit the theme of the restaurant and bar, the food should be cooked and decorated to fit the design of the restaurant, these decorated items can be sold on a 'special menu.' I also hope I would be able to sell some of the original sold items, so the items are not all basic and found anywhere.
[!] Any food items not already in game will be paid for OOCly [!]

Normal Menu - items already sold publicly (not custom foods)

Alcohol:

If permitted, the same alcoholic beverages.
Slum Sake
Hanako Sake
Crystal Shōchū
Crystal Merlot
Crystal Rose
Sōbetsu Beer Can
Sōbetsu Whiskey
Monaco ****tail Can

Special Menu- Custom items
-More food options will be added over time.
Food:
Dumpling platter - dyed green and decorated with multicolor toppings, on the side is a range of different sauces to help the dumpling flavor pop!
Tsukune - 'Japanese Chicken Meatballs' shaped and cooked into the shape of a cat!

Drinks:
A pink lemonade topped off with an umbrella with a pattern of a Hawaiian T-Shirt.
A green soda with ice cream on top! (A green root-beer float)

Deserts:
Coffee Milk Jelly Desert
Mochi - An orange colored mochi shaped into a cat!

Animal's food menu:
Cat food
Dog food
Animal Friendly Desert

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan on having 20+ In total.

At least two+ security.
- You will protect and remove any disrupting customers from the establishment.
Salary: ¥20,000 per opening or 70% of what they make that opening.

Two managers.
- Will be able to help manage the establishment with many of the regular manager duties (hiring and training staff, helping in needed areas, etc.)
Salary: ¥30,000 per opening or 70% of what they make that opening.

Four+ greeters.
-Will welcome and guide guest to their table.
Salary: ¥20,000 per opening or 70% of what they make that opening.

Two+ bartenders
-Will stand behind the bar and serve alcoholic beverages to guests ages 20+.
Salary: ¥25,000 per opening or 70% of what they make that opening.

And ten+ waiters and waitresses.
- Will serve the food and drinks provided to the correct tables.
Salary: ¥25,000 per opening 70% of what they make that opening.

I believe this is a reasonable amount as depending time zones, some employees might not be able to get on!

Uniform:

Security Uniform:
These will be the less 'fashionable' uniforms as security is needed to be able to move and not be restricted. This uniform will be all black or a dark blue unisex suit. The uniform will have the restaurants logo on the back of it.

Manager Uniform:
The managers uniform will consist of either a black or white shirt with plaid pants of a tan or optional regular restaurant theme colors (red, green, blue, etc.) Managers will have a nametag on their shirt and the logo on the other pocket. Managers are meant to look mature and more collected than the other workers.

Greeter Uniform:
A full plaid suit of a reasonable color of their choice (tan, green, red, blue, etc.)

Bartender Uniform:
Will have an all-black suit with a white or tan apron.
Females the apron will be around their waist, males, the apron will be around their chest.

Waiters and Waitresses Uniform:
Males will consist of a plaid suit. A plaid jacket, a neutral color vest and a white or black shirt under.

Females will consist of similar colors but will only have the vest and the white or black under shirt. the jacket is optional.

All uniform inspiration picture:

1681171021010.png

During events that may be hosted, uniforms will change to fit the theme of the event!!

[!] Uniforms can be fully customizable if your character goes by another gender. [!]
[!] Many and almost any accessory can be worn with the uniform as long as it doesn't completely change the original design of the uniform. [!]

Events:

Events will range to many different things to an all-neon day where the employees are dressed in all neon to a robot day where the employees are dressed as robots! The events will vary on the season, the opinion of the employees and the guest!! Events will happen at least once a month, if not, every two months, it's good to keep the people entertained while they enjoy their food.
-Events will be spoken and voted on from the employees a few weeks before the given time.

Discounts:
I plan on having discounts for first responders (EMS and KPD) that will be 20% off of their order!
We believe at Strays that a small gift to the first responders is a way to show our appreciation for their hard work.

Pet discounts! If you bring a pet, it will be 15% off on your purchase.

Character Information

Character's name:
Matsubara Hiroki

Character Description:

Off Duty:
The person in front of you stared at you with a cunning gaze, eyes painted red with a passionate stare, a beauty mark kissing his cheek. He gave a cat like appearance, eyes slanted and watchful of his surroundings, his lips always curled into a small smile as if to welcome the people in front of him. His posture was straight and carried a gentle but almost carefree attitude around him. The male when around you smelt somewhat of the ocean, a soft scent.

-Off duty he's far more relaxed, taking his off days as a break and a way to unwind, he usually hangs out outside feeling the now nice summer/spring breeze. He usually likes taking walks, staying active and such but occasionally he stays inside to read a good romance book.

On Duty:
The person in front of you stared at you with more of a serious expression, though his eyes still read the cunningness of his true nature, eyes painted red with a passionate stare, a beauty mark kissing his cheek. He gave a cat like appearance, eyes slanted and watchful of his surroundings, his lips always curled into a small smile as if to welcome the people in front of him. His posture was straight and carried the elegance of a true businessman, having a professional stance. The male when around you smelt somewhat of the ocean, a soft scent.

-On duty he's far more serious, now in working mode. At work he stays focus and will actually forget to take breaks making sure the employees and guests are doing alright.

Physical Appearance:

Hiroki has light ginger hair, a pale orange. His hair was fluffed up into multiple layers of hair, thinner layers falling down to his shoulders. He had a rather average build, a slender body but wasn't deathly skinny, he carried the needed muscles, it was a perfect balance. He had a nicely rounded face, his lips were average, not too flat but also not too fat. His nose was straight but had a small hump about mid-way. He usually wears red eyeliner and had a beauty mark under his left eye. He has light brown/hazel eyes.
1683747753812.png

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread