pvchiekisq

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

hisbiych#3212

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 16 at the moment.

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

As of right now I am still in school so the time I am on will vary. On school day, depending on what time I get home, I will be on for 3-5 hours. I also have work on the weekends (one day a week) and I usually won't get on that day because I'm usually tired, but I will gladly get on that day if someone were to ask me. On days that I am off I will usually hang around all day, simply sitting there if I have nothing to do or actually roleplaying once my friends are online.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge this and will be prepared of the unlikely situation and it's consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Karakura School Councilor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Highschool and college counselors are usually dealing with certain situations in school, talking to students and other employees, as well as speaking with students about their future plans and careers. While talking with the students or employees the counselor will take in information and consult with the other about the given information to address either student's academic progress, career plans, and their emotional state. For employees, only the career and emotional state may apply with their certain situation. Counselors are there to work with the students and help them with their need as long as it's in the counselor's capability of handling.
The counselors must stay professional during their session with the student or employee, while one would assume it would be alright to pick up small idle chatter during school hours, it is not advised as the counselor could be needed at any moment to speak with someone, and they must take that as their first priority.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Private Tutor:
Private tutors are there to help the students with school subjects that they may be struggling with. They are free at any moment during the school hours and after school to provide the help someone may need. They are to help the student with their homework or projects and help them understand it better and continue to meet with them until the student requires no more help.

Shrine Priest:
A priest is to perform certain duties in the shrine that may consist of hosting weddings, serving guests, daily worship, and so on. Priests are found and live on the mountain at the shrine and are there to help give prayers, talk to guests, and help around the shrine to keep it clean. They are to follow certain rules to make sure they respect the kami and the guest that reside and visit the shrine.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join the School Employee faction as I want to gain another new experience in roleplaying. I feel that I have been adult for a good amount of time, and I want to do something else other than sit around and wait for something to happen. I feel if I join the faction, I will be able to gain more roleplay interactions and enjoy more of my time on SRP. I feel that this faction will be able to bring me joy and excitement as I roleplay as talking to someone about their problems and being able to help them makes me happy.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:
MikeSimp_'s French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Itto Yuu's II pvchiekisq's Priest Applicaton | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted - ImAWqlmartSnack's Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
SeaOfRedWine Chinese Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
SeaOfRedWine French Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied:
MikeSimp_'s Doctor EMS Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Spanish Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Feather_RP's Irish Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - SeaOfRedWine Applications | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult: Earl Giroux [54]
Grade 8: Odin Irving [14]
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Earl would, at first, will stay silent and try to get a few words in and take the shaming simply to see how far the situation will go, mainly waiting for the student to calm down. If the student is so mad that they are cursing Earl out, he believes a few calming words may not help but he'll try. Once the student is calmed down, he will try and speak to the student and pull them into a separate room to talk about their actions how they should have actually delt with their feelings.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Earl would first glance around to see if someone more suitable for the situation was around, such as a teacher or professor, but if there isn't he will first walk up and try to calm them down and verbally break up the fight. Now he won't get physical with the students unless it's an immediate situation and it's a situation no one can control. Once the fight is over, physically at least, he will call them both into a separate room and speak with them about the situation, why it started, and how they could have handled it better.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

First Earl will ask the employee to stop what they're doing and to set, if they're holding anything, down. He will ask them to consider what they were doing and if they should really be doing it right now, if at all. If the employee doesn't stop, he will ask again for them to stop and pull someone of higher standing to talk to them instead and they can talk about their situation and how their mental health is sometime later. If they do calm down, he will talk to them immediately, pulling them into a separate room to talk about the situation as their emotional standing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He will usually keep to himself unless spoken to or feels he needs to speak up while still giving off a warm and calm feeling. He is usually reserved and keeps to himself, though will speak warmly and openly to his friends and loved ones. He is generally a quieter person, not talking a lot when he's not needed to, that's simply his relaxed state but will gladly open a conversation. He will usually observe the staff and get a basic understanding of them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
spun his pencil on his fingers as he stared at the person in front of him with a warm smile, listening to them speak, nodding along and repeating key point out softly to show that he was listening. He only occasionally glanced down to take notes before looking back up to ask a few questions; "Yes, I see... And do you think you handled the situation well?" He spoke softly and warmly, meeting their gaze.

/me wrote down information on the many sheets of paper on his desk. He occasionally stopped, setting his pencil down to stretch, letting out a groan as he stretched his back on his chair. Once he regained his composure, he got back to filling out the needed documents.

/me reached down into a drawer of his desk, pulling out some sort of fidget toy and a small snack. He placed the items on the desk in front of the student, offering them to the student with a warm smile. "Here, have these and calm down a little before we speak, alright?"

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Earl Giroux

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Preferred Name:

Earl

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):

Business
Math

Minors:

Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Psychology

Nationality:

French

Known Languages:

Japanese, French, and Chinese

Backstory
[Words: 311]
Earl Giroux was born and raised in Annecy, France by a single teen mom working hard to make sure they lived a good life. He grew up well thanks to his mother raising him properly. He grew up as a quiet child but mature for his age which led to bullying but he tended to just ignore it to the best of his ability. After graduating, he went to college to study business and ways in the human mind, their thinking patterns at the age of 19, graduating and getting his bachelor’s degree at 23. He lived there for the majority of his life, having a boring business job before having his child. He quit the business job to take care of his child, moving to a company that allowed a stay at home job. A young and fresh Earl making his way in life the best he could.

He only moved to Karakura at least a few months ago after his divorce with his now ex-wife after some uneasy circumstances caused by the ex-wife, leaving his then only child behind in France with his ex-wife after she won custody. After living in Karakura for the time he has, he’s met a few people and even his adopted son who goes to Karakura High School. He believes the reason he was so motivated to help other kids was because of his adopted son. After understanding and taking into account him and maybe the other students. After first meeting him, he was first going to try and be a psychiatrist but changed his mind after deep consideration. He wanted to help the students who had a hard time in high school just as himself, so he applied for a school counselor to hopefully provide the help they needed. The now older and slightly dull but warm Earl wanted to continue his life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I know and have heard of many students who have a difficult time in school due to different circumstances and that some don't want to reach out to others due to the lack of trust between some of the adults and the students. I want to be there to provide the trust that some need during their time at school, even if some don't trust the process of counseling and think that we're going to talk about their worries to everyone, I want to provide that little bit of comfort of knowing that someone is there for them and are willing to talk with them at any point in time to try and fix this problem to the best of my ability. My original plan was to be a psychiatrist but going that way, I won't be able to help the students or adults as closely. I want to help the students to pick a better and good life for themselves so they can make something out of it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Due to my personal connection and experience in high school, though it has been a while since I graduated, I know students have a hard time emotionally in school, and that knowledge helps me understand the students mind and why they may not want to speak to those who they deem untrustworthy. Being able to understand the students mind helps someone with a councilor job do their job more efficiently and better because someone needs to know how to dig deep into the mind of a teenager who may be going through something emotionally that may lead to unthinkable circumstances and I know I can at least get a good grasp on their thought process after some time talking, getting close and understanding between both parties. I believe having a good balance of a professional and personal relationship with my students will be better for them and me as I am able to do my job thoroughly and the student gains someone they could trust.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- We don't have any slots open in the department chosen, please check our roster before applying!

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread