mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Raise the Drunk Percentage in which Slurring Begins

Mark 9:42

Level 19
IGN: PhayZr

DATE: 3/6/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Raise the drunk percentage for when the character starts slurring. - Essentially, raise our ability to keep alcohol without sounding like blubbering fools after 1/4 can of beer.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Honestly, It's not realistic at all for my 35-year-old character to sound like a slurring sailor after one sip of beer. I think the point in which slurring begins should start at 15-20%. Not after one sip of a 5% drink (Beer, Wine, Champagne). Even a sip of the 10% drinks shouldn't cause slurring. I've been at poker tables with drinks on the table. Slurring doesn't start till the 3rd shot, lol.

1646631706655.png

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
the awkward moment when you switch from slurring at 1% to talking completely fine at 0% in like 2 seconds

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
+1
Most def needed, its annoying to start slurring right away.... let my character be drunk without slurring at 1%...

atkoi

Level 27
+1 for sure, at 1% the slurring can get insane, yet from personal experience you start slurring your words after the fourth or fifth sip of a heavy alcohol (which is what is mostly featured on the server) so, would make sense for it to be seen even around 15%-25% to begin to really see it then you're just absolutely GONE hiccupping and all around 40% and up

Users who are viewing this thread