mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

randomlyaccepted introduction with facts!!

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Hi, I am finally gonna do my introduction as I have been playing here for like a year or something. Here are some facts about me that I don't mind sharing and you will learn about if you get to know me!

My name is Lexi, you can call me Lexi. I don’t like my name!

I roleplay the characters Zahra Sakurako and Eva Hashirama.

I have 14,050 eggs on the server, I spend over 3-4mil on eggs.

I am learning Japanese right now because I want to live in Japan. (If you want to help me practice please DM me)

I love the traditional Japanese culture and want to study medicine in Japan (I want to go to Kyoto)

I danced for 14(ish)/17 years of my life. I have done ballet, tap, contemporary, jazz, hip-hop, musical theatre, iris, and modern. Out of all of them, ballet is my favorite, and musical theatre is second place.

I was in choir in high school and got to our top-level choir that only 15 people get in and about 100 people apply for. I love singing but SO bad at reading sheet music

I am hoping to learn traditional Japanese dance in Japan. I am also hoping to meet a Maiko or Geisha in Japan.

I have a heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot! In the next few years, I will need my valve replaced. After I get it replaced, I need another transplant every 10-15 years. TOF is also rare!

I am obsessed with medicine and the human body. Be careful to bring it up with me, I don’t shut up about the human body and WILL talk about the cardiovascular system or something else.

The cardiovascular system and integumentary system are my 2 favorite human body systems.

I want to become a doctor or research pathology. I want to study something related to emergency medicine.

I met someone on SRP before! She lives 15mins away from me. When we met we just talked about SRP. Kinda strange

I am dating Ethan (Customable) and I love him very much. I also took his bike, it's pretty much mine now.

I have 2 cats and 1 dog! My cats are Kaia and Luna. Kaia is the female with the tail, Luna is the male without the tail. My dog's name is Wyn and she is a big mutt.

I have anger issues, and it is very hard to control them. So sorry if I get mad.

I started playing Minecraft in 2014! My first username was FancyWolf53. I saved up a whopping 12 DOLLARS and my brother paid the rest.

I don’t just play Minecraft, I also play the Sims 4 (sometimes) and LOTS of Stardew Valley. If you want to play Stardew valley please tell me I want to play with someone, please.

I joined SRP in 2019 but thought it was a joke and went back to GTA RP. I had a panic attack during GTA RP and joined SRP back in 2020 and now I haven’t stopped playing. The longest I was off SRP was less than a week!

Fun fact- The reason why I chose Emergency Medicine as my class to teach for a professor is to help me study things in emergency medicine.

Finally, I had over 20 pets in my life and I never had a year without a pet! Longest I haven't had a pet was less than a month.

That's all, bye. Wow this was longer than I thought but ok
edit: I forgot I sang for like 3 years in highschool opps

Users who are viewing this thread