Level 4

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :

Nictotine (Main: CoCodamol)

What timezone are you in?:

GMT

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

CoCo#6827

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
Recently came back to SRP after a break from personal things, I used to be an EMS which is why I'm re-applying as I enjoyed it that much.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
Asked to be banned while back.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Used to have an application from here idk where it is or which account it's on.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fluoxetinerps-french-application.24561/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/schizophrenia.24564/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fluoxetinerps-korean-application.24689/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nictotine-office-secretary-application.27514/

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for becoming EMS again is during the time I was there before I resigned was I was vert active, I also enjoyed the roleplay experience a lot better than normal, the other thing was I enjoyed learning more about mental health and how people seen it.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
The role I'm applying for is psychiatrist, the duty of a psychiatrist is to help those whom might have mental health issues that affect their lives daily it can come from being suicidal to having an actual mental disorder, psychiatrists can prescribe medications that doctors can't and they can respond to suicide calls, and they can do therapy sessions.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Red - Fire

Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Black - Bomb

Code White - Evacuation

Code Silver - Active Shooter​

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I fully understand.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Physiatrist
What a psychiatrist does is they specifically are for mental wellbeing as mental well being can affect someone physically and mentally, they can treat depression, anxiety, and many more mental disorders. They can do therapy sessions which can help a patient learn how to cope with what's wrong or give advice to the patient which can help in many ways, a psychiatrist isn't always about giving medication as it doesn't make it all better, and they can also diagnose someone with a disorder.

Doctors
The duty of a doctor is to help aid those whom may be injured, sick, or prescribe them medication, doctors can respond to emergency calls when one is injured or severely sick, they can give full check-ups to a patient as doctors deal with long term health issues.

Nurses
Nurses can deal with short term issues which can be minor cuts to someone being unwell, they can also give check-ups or assist doctors or surgeons if needed, they can respond to emergency calls if someone has injured or passed out with colds or tiny cuts.

Surgeons
Surgeons deal with major injuries which can be fatal, they can preform any type of surgery for a patient which could be plastic surgery, broken bones, deep cuts, or even head injuries. Surgeons can prescribe certain medication to patients as well, they can also respond to emergency calls like every other EMS member.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Yazuku is very mature off and on duty, she is a total workaholic meaning she prioritizes her work over her personal life as she doesn't have much family members in her life, she is vert alert when she does go off duty in case someone does radio in for help so she can jump into helping them in anyway she can.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
The female would be very mature and calm, she would be very kind to everyone around her, Yazuku would be very reserved meaning she wouldn't talk about her personal life or problems to anyone since she was quite optimistic and positive as it is.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Yazaku would stand at 5'3 in height, she would usually have her hair tied back into a bun so her hair wouldn't get in the way while she is treating someone, she would always have a calm facial expression plastered onto her face to help others feel at ease, and she would have a slight faded scar under her eye.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Yazuku would be perfectly healthly.

Character Background
Yazuku was born and raised in a place called Korea with her grandmother who took her in since she was pretty much born, her grandmother raised Yazuku on her own. The female went to a private all girls school to teach her about the Korean culture and how to act mature for her age, she gained the hope and a dream of becoming someone that could help people in the best way she could at the age of 15 years old. Yazuku studied everything she could to get good grades to move into college or university so she could peruse her dreams to help others. . after school she went into university to study medicines and psychology, and human biology to understand the human brain better thus leading her to study in japan for better education.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Yazuku Aza Ukyo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Yaz, Ukyo, Az, or Zuku.

Characters Preferred Name:
Ukyo.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female