mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Re-Introduction | atlq

taromaru

Level 4

I decided to redo my introduction because the old one I made almost a year ago makes me want to foam at the mouth.

If you don't already know me or haven't seen me around, I am taromaru. (on the forums. . . Yes, I named my account after one of 8 Bitryan's Minecraft dogs. Laugh and I will scream at you.)

I also go by atlq, as that is my main account's IGN. I often play on my alt account by the username V01CE.

I never thought of a memorable name for myself, but most people address me by my IGN.

ABOUT ME

I'm a wordy **** who has something to say about everything.
I'm currently 15 years old and have been playing on this server since February of 2019. I don't remember what exactly caused me to stumble upon this server, but I do remember I was looking for a chill, laid-back server to find people on. The server brought me back into roleplay, even though I had taken a break from it a few months prior to joining. I find many aspects of this server interesting, and I enjoy it.

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE

I've been roleplaying since early 2015, over 5 years ago. During the early days, I roleplayed on an online, rip-off version of Minecraft, known at the time as Planet of Cubes. Of course, I started with zero experience writing or roleplaying, so most of what I did was just:

*stabs you to death with 10 meter-long sword*
*flies into the sky while demon wings spread out*
*eyes turn red and dragon powers activate*

You get it, the generic overpowered actions using asterisks and ridiculous Mary Sue characters. I then migrated to Wattpad roleplays in late 2017 to mid-2018, where most roleplays were based on writing actions and situations in proper sentences and paragraphs. That was where I got most of my roleplay experience/skills, whether through actions or character writing.
Finally, I joined this server in early 2019, embarking on my SRP adventure. I am proud to say that my writing skills have greatly improved since my starting point, and I wish for them to continue refining.

ADDITIONAL INFO

I'm from Malaysia(I've only met one other person here who is Malaysian. Sad.), and my timezone is GMT+8. I speak English, Chinese, Malay, and a little French.

I love writing about my characters, but I usually keep my projects and plans to myself--excluding that one time I got drunk and started blabbering to my mum about every one of them.
I'm an INTJ. Apparently, this weird MBTI thing says a lot about you. I think my result was pretty accurate.

The characters who I play are:

Clarence Lun
An airheaded teen in search of meaning.

Kioshi Shimizu
A silent lad with much to speak about.

???
███ ███████████

My Discord is medic#7966. Feel free to message me there.
Thank you for reading.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
taromaru is ALSO the name of this dog

you're the only other malaysian i know too- besides family

Users who are viewing this thread