mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reasons I should be a Staff Member on SRP

itsnotcurry

Level 6
1. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20-meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin with the word start. On your mark, get ready, and start.

2. Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently, almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments, and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them is a lot of fun! Currently, with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

And finally 3. I miss her!

Please take into consideration my little SRP Staff Application as I'd be a fun part of the Staff Team.

Love,
Your Favorite Mexican

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team

ACCEPTED
After a discussion with the staff team we've came to the conclusion that you are a well fit for the staff team and we are happy to welcome you!
As soon as you see this message make sure to DM RealStaff#1111 on Discord so we can give out the roles and talk more in detail.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff however we have decided to deny this application.

you had forgot to mention the shrek script in your application therefore we do not see you fit for the position

You may apply again in never, in other words, L, Cope, Seethe, Mauld!

o_o_o_f

Level 7
meloqzn
meloqzn
Fundraiser+

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff however we have decided to deny this application.

you had forgot to mention the shrek script in your application therefore we do not see you fit for the position

You may apply again in never, in other words, L, Cope, Seethe, Mauld!

mauld

Users who are viewing this thread