Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My Minecraft Username is AlwaysNeedSleep

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, i do and my discord is Andrew Harris#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 19 years old

What is your time zone?:
My current timezone is BST, however, when it’s close to winter it will then change to GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am now online on srp every single day, the days that I am at college I will be online for around 5-8 hours, however, if I am not at college then my time online will be around 9-12 hours, possibly even more if I am able to, unless some emergency had came up, other than this, I will remain online

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned, and i plan for myself to stay unbanned in the near and far future, I will even make sure to read the rules repeatedly to keep up to date with them

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I was to become inactive for too long then I will potentially be demoted, meaning that I plan to remain online every single day for at least 5-8 hours each day

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The role I am applying for is the Receptionist role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Receptionist is someone who sits at the front desk, helping those who are in need of directions around the college, or maybe they might need some help to find a certain person/teacher because they have a big problem. The receptionists are also people who take in the reward tokens so they give the rewards to the students that have the right amount of tokens for what they want. Another thing that the receptionist can do is actually call for any other employee that would be working and ask them to come to the front desk if some major issue has happened, sometimes the receptionist will be asked to tell the misbehaving students to come to the front desk if they're unable to be located around the school, The final thing that receptionists do is they can sometimes give out reward tokens to all of the students that have helped them in certain situations, the receptionists are always around to help you if they're needed

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I have actually gained a massive amount of experience when it comes down to roleplay, this would actually mainly be from back when I was a teacher that had taught PE as well as a receptionist within the school faculty. I have always been able to append every single action that I have done when being a part of these teams to append all of my actions together when i was doing the detailrp, making every single one of my actions to be extremely longer than what they would normally be. When I was a teacher within the teacher community, I would have made sure that I did an extent amount of research on the topic that I was teaching, for example I would have researched what all the positions are in football, basketball etc. before having to actually teach it in roleplay, the subject that I would be teaching was actually Physical Education (PE for short). I have also gone through quite a lot of experience when it comes down to the moments of doing some sort of combatrp with other role-players whether it being p2l or even the regular rolling.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/yoshi-head-disappeared.47796/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-ukrainian-language.47943/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aurelio-tutor-app.44976/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-receptionist-role.44478/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-age-request.44455/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-caretaker-app.44297/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/#post-137351 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted] [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role is Expelled, though this was applied to an old character of mine that I don't use as much

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Seijun would carefully approach the mischievous student that is cursing and even swearing towards him, Seijun would begin to get down to the level of the student and looking them in the eyes whilst giving them a serious look, he would sigh and would even begin to shake his own head before saying to them that they shouldn’t be saying those rude things to a staff member who works hard within the faculty team at the school, Seijun would then proceed to give the student a warning, and told them that if they are to continue with all of the cursing and the swearing, then he will have to go down the disciplinary line even more, eventually leading all the way to the second warning, third warning and ending at detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Seijun would proceed to walk towards both students that were mid conflict and causing a scene, making sure that he had split the pair up, sending them both to the opposite sides of the hall whilst he spoke to both of them, listening to them carefully and wanting to know both sides of the story about why the fight started in the first place soon after having heard what they had to say, Seijun would send them to the nurses office to get them checked up to see if they have got any injuries from the encounter they had with each other. After the mischievous two were done with the nurse, Seijun would give both students a solid warning in a stern voice, letting them go but told them that if he sees them go near each other to fight again, he wouldn’t let it off as easily and would give them detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First Seijun would approach the colleague/employee that was causing any type of disturbance by doing something that was irresponsible or could even cause harm towards the students or maybe even towards the other members of the faculty/teaching team, Seijun would make sure that he remains professional all the time when he’s talking to them, telling them in a serious yet calm tone that they should start to act professional, after speaking to the inappropriate employee, Seijun would make sure that he walks over to the rest of the team/SLT to tell them about said employee and what they were doing which could cause harm to other people, or even damage the property, after telling all the others, Seijun would continue to keep an eye on the member of staff, reporting them if they continue to break the rules that they are to follow

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Seijun would always remain as his professional self, the reason behind the professionalism would actually be because he is still on school grounds, working his shift for the school, however, he would let it relax at the same time because he’s currently in the break room, Seijun would remain calm at every single second towards his fellow colleagues, asking them all kinds of questions varying from “how is your day?” to “any plans you have when we’re done for the day?” or he would maybe even ask a question such as “what have you done today?” Seijun would be friendly towards his colleagues, trying to get to know them better so that he could possibly befriend them. Seijun would make sure that he gets a hot drink when he’s inside of the staff room, he would even check on the other staff/teachers to see if they would also like a drink whilst he’s out of his seat, however, if they decline his offer, he would still proceed to get his own drink, however, if no one was actually in the break room with Seijun, then he would go on with his job just after he got his drink, waiting for any student that could possibly be waiting for his help

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&bwould give a quick look towards the student whilst giving off a bright and genuine smile, asking them the question &f"hello, how may i help you today?" &bSeijun would remain calm as he asked the question, awaiting for the student to respond to him patiently, nodding at them after they answered, getting out of his seat to get a schedual that was requested before sitting back down and handing it over to the student, the smile on his face as he soon said &f"here, is anything else needed? if not, then please do have a good day"

/me &bwould look around the entrance of the school, remaining in his chair as he picked up the mug, taking a sip out of it before placing it back onto the desk, continuing his focus on the area that was in front, waiting patiently for a student to approach him to ask for help or maybe even information on something specific. Seijun would keep the smile on his face whilst giving the student the help that they had just requested, nodding at them softly, becoming satisfied, knowing he managed to help them find there way around the school and gave them information they needed

/me &bwould once again have a soft smile that was appearing upon his own face as he began to reach for the mug that was left idle upon the desk that he had worked at, soon Seijun began to walk towards the faculty lounge that was down the hall from the nurses office, he would be sure to carefully open the doors with caution before he began to scan the room for the coffee machine, Seijun soon places his mug inside it; afterwards he would make sure to press the button, waiting patiently as the mug was filling up with the contents, the smile still remaining on his face.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Seijun Nishikawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Seijun

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Maths, History and even psychology

Minors:
Sociology and English/liberal arts

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian and Italian

Backstory
(613 words)

Seijun was born in the upper-class Nishikawa family to his unnamed parents. As a child, his parents were rather distant to him yet remained close enough to raise him as a proper Nishikawa prodigy. Despite his parents’ strictures, he was frequently lingering in his bedroom or the garden doing anything but studying. If not there, Seijun spent his time roaming the town to hide from his family and family staff. During one of his academic lessons, however, Seijun snuck off to catch a break from his studies. He was later found by his attendant, hiding in his closet reading a book with a dim flashlight. Although the attendant had no intention to harm him, the family maid took notice from the doorway and informed Seijun’s parents of his whereabouts. Terrified by the maid’s actions, the attendant attempted to speak on behalf of Seijun, ultimately failing and leading to his death by a gunshot. After witnessing the attendant’s death, Seijun was pursued by his father in an attempt to harm him. As he stood frozen in fear, Seijun faced a brutal slap to the face and fell to the ground, crying and begging for his mother to help him from the onslaught of his father, who only watched with merciless eyes. While the maid who ratted on Seijun was genuinely sorry, she expressed no remorse for her actions, believing that her snitching would have benefited him.

About a week after the incident, Seijun took notice of the young maid’s absence, deciding to investigate one night. However, his curiosity led to him being caught by the head maid. Thinking quickly, Seijun feigned innocence, claiming that he needed a warm glass of milk from the fridge before bed. The maid sighed, allowing the young master to go, although she grumbled at him and told him to call one of his attendants next time. Once he was down the hall, Seijun searched the home for the maid, coming to a room his parents forbid him to go in. Faint grunts and faded shouts of pain came from the room as he approached, opening the door to the maid being tortured by his parents.

As Seijun stepped forth to help her, his mother went after him, weapon in hand. He cried out at her, begging her not to hurt him before he was caught off guard by a punch to the face from his father. As Seijun began to lose consciousness, the head maid stormed in and carried him to bed. It was later revealed to him that the maid was tortured for ratting on him, his mother believing a true, respectable son would tell his parents immediately if he disobeyed. Seijun’s mother even claimed the maid to be a traitor attempting to damage her son’s reputation, which Seijun was too scared to deny.

The abuse continued over the years, typically ending with Seijun trapped in his room to wallow in his studies as punishment after a barrage of hits. However, Seijun agreed that those days weren’t always too bad considering his sister would sneak in during the late hours of the night to comfort him. The comfort included treating his wounds and snacks to keep his energy up.

Enduring the abuse of his family for years, he finally had enough. He grew distant with his parents and cut ties with them, grabbing enough money to sustain himself before leaving. He later purchased an apartment for himself, and plans to become a receptionist, despite his lessons to become something more “satisfactory” as his mother used to say, like a doctor or lawyer. Seijun tends to keep in touch with his sister and avoids any contact with his parents.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the Karakura highschool faculty team is mainly because of all of my friends (these being my current and old friends) that are within the teaching and faculty teams, all of them have actually told me multiple things, and they all seemed to be positive towards being in that role, I've been told that the teams are extremely welcoming to the newcomers that have succeeded in getting the role, another part of motivation is because of the previous members of faculty that I've been with, they were all caring like how they are now, I have also found every single member to be polite towards the newcomers, these were also the ones who had actually motivated for me to apply to become a part of the team to become a receptionist

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I actually have quite a bit of previous experience when I was working within the environment of the school, the first part of experience that I had actually gained was from when I was a teacher for the school, I had managed to teach PE (Physical Education) I had managed to teach every single student that had attended my class about how to do each sport and I went through all the positions that you have in these sports, varying from Volleyball to basketball, I did this to the best of my ability when given the chance (though I think that I personally could have done a better job with it) I had also very much enjoyed it when I was a part of this team, I also believe that I was fairly liked by all of the students that I had taught on my day to day basis , the second and final piece of work experience that I had was when I was a receptionist for the school, I had managed to help every single student that asked me for directions, I had also managed to give out a couple of reward tokens to the students that were behaving and I even gave rewards to those that cashed the tokens in, additionally, when i was a teacher, i was given a huge chance to be able to invigilate the may exams in 2021 which i decided to take (my username at this time was Unkissyfan)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I should get accepted over every other application that has been submitted, because I am automatically willing to put in my 100% of effort, I'm also going to do more than that, and promise to make 110% of effort when working in this role, maybe even more than that! I will also make sure that I am to do all of the work that has to be done with the given role, I would more than happily give the people that requested for information/directions all of the directions and information that is required for certain area of the school, or maybe information on upcoming try outs, another reason behind why I think that I should be accepted is because I already have quite a lot of experience from the previous roles that I had when working in the faculty/teacher team

Additional notes:
If the role does become full, I'd be more than happy to receive a chance to be a part of another role​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Good application! Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666
Since it's been a while since applications are not reviewed please let me know ASAP if you are still interested in the role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread