What is your timezone?:
CEST

Describe your activity on the server: everyday after school:
Everyday after my homework

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A receptionist deals with any school related questions from students or sometimes deal with fights and keep the kids save, they tell them to stop fighting.
They give schedules and redeeming the people tickets. What a Receptionist does too is sorting through papers and making sure students head to their classes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I was once befor a Receptionist but i got demoted for copying but now im making my own application so what i learned about that experience was, i was making sure the students wouldnt curse and watch their language. So im pretty sure i could be a good Receptionist without getting fired.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.32274/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.30321/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twerkingjesuserp-office-secretary-application-2.19879/ Accepted (Befor i got demoted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College B

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would politely tell them to watch their language. I wouldnt care if i was pathetic atleast im doing my work and thats all what matters, for me others opinion dont matter to me i would stay polite and continue my work. If they keep on going cursing on me i would send them to a principal for ignoring an order.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
Liz would stand between the fight stopping them, and ask them why they are fighting then he politely tell the two or more to go to the nurse and after they are treated to the principle.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would tell them to be careful and i would get some help for the other employee since he or she cant do it all alone, together you work much better and if its that dangerous i would tell them to stop and call a professional for job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Liz would look quietly to see if anyones here if so he would stay quiet as possible. If so in the break room he would always stay quiet and sit on his laptop to do his work.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/
me Would have a politely tone saying "Please watch your language we do not tolerate that"
/me Would silently open the door looking not to disturb anyone and grabbing the stuff that she needs
/me Would hand over the students schedule "Your class starts at period 1 the class will be announced, Have a wonderful day!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Elizabeth Au Clair
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mrs. Au Clair

Academic Degree:
A.S (Associate Of Sience)
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Sociology
Minors: Psychology

Backstory:

Elizabeth 'Liz' Au Clair was born in Spain in the city Gran Canaria. She was having some issues when she was young but eventually stood up for herself and told her mother to move to Karakura in Japan to learn the language and get friends who are real. Her mother took that advice and they moved to Karakura in Japan. Elizabeth first started as a freshman and was a great student she always listen to the teachers and had good grades. When she got a grade higher she felt like she was doing great and loved life. Eventually she got in college and started thinking about her future and what she wanted to be. It took her a half year to think about it because its very difficult thinking about the future and what you want to be. Half year later she knew it, she wanted to be a Office-Secretary she studied harder and harder to get to her future that she wanted. Eventually people started to bully her and told her she wouldnt make it and would never be a office-secretary like she wanted. She ignored those comments and kept on going. The comments were painful for her but her confidence kept her going. She studied for more than a year and when her 20th birthday came she tried applying for the job but she got denied. months later she kept on studying and studying she barely went outside to hang out with her friends since she was too busy learning and reaching her future and dream that she wanted to be. Eventually the studying helped her more and more, she got more information how to be a Office-Secretary since the last time she applied didnt got her accepted because she didnt had enough information. She reapplied and now we'll see if she'll get accepted.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join KHS is because ive been a college student for years and i thought maybe it should be time to move on and get a job and my first thought was "Office-Secretary". Since i tried applying for Receptionist but keep getting denied, i thought maybe i should make my own application since copying doesnt work even tho my english is bad i still try my best to understand it to understand most of it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because i believe in the future i can be a Receptionist and i wouldnt get fired and ive been a college student for years now and i just wanna move on to grow up and get money so i can earn a apartment and sooner or later even a tower.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I dont have any
Do you have any questions?: I do not have any questions

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Make sure to only bold your responses to questions and detail a little further on your Situations, specifically: "When in the employee break room, how does your character act?" & "You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?"
-
All positions for this role are now taken.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread