MayoGulper
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
MayoMan_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ₥₳₮₮#9203

How old are you? (Optional): 18.

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on schoolRP varies mostly, But i spend around 2-3 hours SchoolRP everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, my previous ban was 2 or 3 weeks ago for Admin Disrespect, I have learned what I did wrong and I'm deeply sorry for what I have done and said about them. I have had other bans in the past, But i have forgotten what they were for.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school receptionist, it is their duty to ensure that every student that is in highschool and or college, has help when they need it. Another part of a receptionist job is to pass out important information, whenever that is files/email. Or calling a student over through the intercom to go somewhere.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have had roughly around 2 years in SchoolRP, so I would say that I am quite experienced in Roleplay.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: After playing for a long while on SRP i wanted a change in my RP style, as before i have gotten bored of GangRP/RomanceRP etc. so i think being a receptionist will bring me fun in RP again and will also help develop my Characters lore.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app.51812/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application-repost.40676/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.39127/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-v4.39071/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-v2.36842/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College Bachelor.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Maynard would let out a stern sigh, telling the student that he has a warning for being disrespectful towards him. And will give him a detention if he continues this type of behaviour and will be taken to SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Rushing to the fight, Maynard would get between the two students, then calling other members of staff to come to the hallway immediately, he’d tell the students to stay put until members of staff arrive and further actions take place, He’d also make sure that both students aren’t in any critical condition and not needing any medical attention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Seeing that the school employee he’d record what they were doing incase they deny what they were doing, Maynard would also check around for CCTV to back up his allegation. After recording the proof he’d go to the Dean and show them what they were doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Maynard would be the type of guy to make cringe dad jokes or just talk about something random and irrelevant to the conversation, But Maynard would try to make his fellow coworkers laugh as he is someone who enjoys making people happy.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He’d carefully sift through the files in his desk drawer, trying to quickly organise them in alphabetical order. Lost in concentration, he wouldn’t see the student walking up to his desk at first. He noticed someone in his peripheral vision, and figured it must be a student or co-worker in need of assistance. He lifted his head up and blinked a few times before speaking to them, “Hello, how can I help you?”

/me He’d quietly enter the break room, calmly closing the door behind him. He let out a tired sigh, but still greeted his co-workers with a smile and a wave. He walked over to the coffee machine and grabbed one of those little coffee cups you see in TV shows like The Office and poured himself a steaming cup of coffee. He walked over to one of the tables and sat down across from one of his co-workers, happily greeting them. He brought the cup up to his lips and softly blew on it before taking a sip of coffee.

/me A long, disappointed sigh would escape his lips as he got up from his desk and made his way to the intercom. He reluctantly reached over and switched it on. Click. He leaned down and softly spoke into the microphone, saying the student’s full first and last name and calling them down to the office. He’d stand back up straight and switch the microphone back off before returning to his desk. Upon getting back to his station, he pulled out a ton of reward tokens from his drawer… seeing as they were in total disarray, he calmly organised them into a neat little stack, and then divided the stack in half. He put one half back in the drawer, and the other half in his pocket.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Maynard Müller.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Maynard/Mayo

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): History/Maths
Minors: English

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Italian/Japanese

Backstory
In the winter of 1994, Maynard Muller was born in a city called Frankfurt. In Germany, Maynard had a hard upbringing, as his mom and dad used to work around the clock constantly, leaving Maynard to take on the parent role to his younger brothers and sister. He used to cook them dinner, clean up after them, and make sure they went to school on time. He made sure they went to bed on time too. He always had a thought of moving to a place called Karakura, as it’s a place which intrigued him to live when he's older. After boasting to his mom and dad about it, they didn't think it was the right idea because he would be far away from his siblings. This led to a massive argument between them, and soon Maynard moved out and went to Karakua at the age of 17. Maynard was not the best student, he often had arguments with members of staff, had many fights and received a bunch of detentions. After a year in karakura, Maynard decided to fix his attitude and behaviour, so he studied for his college exam and managed to pass with a bachelor's degree. Maynard began to study his most liked subjects, which were Maths and history. After many years of hard work he managed to leave college with a masters degree for History/maths and a minor for english at the age of 22.

For a while Maynard was unemployed though. He had difficulties finding a job that he thought would suit him and that he would enjoy. Whilst searching, he came across a job ad for a receptionist at KHS. The more he thought about it, the more he realised this might be a good opportunity for him. It was in an environment he’s very familiar with, surrounded by familiar individuals. So, he decided to go for the job.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that I want to redeem myself, as I have been a bad person in the past while i was at highschool and college. I want a chance to prove that I'm someone who can be relied on, I want to make sure every student knows where they are going and what classes they have if they need to ask for help.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted over the other applicants as I have more of a positive chaotic personality, and I think that having someone who is like that can help raise the mood of other members of staff and the students. And I think that I am also someone who is easy to get along with and that can impact the positivity of the school.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread