Removal of the NAGINATA

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
-1 to removing it, but I agree that the Nagi needs to have something done to it, so I agree with Hira on this one

JeremyLobo

Level 23
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
-1, I mean yes, this suggestiom makes sense, but recently there not really 'not used' I've seen several people use it, though I'm not positive how everyone else see's that;
This will also mess up the people that have a lot of naginata's, they would have to return them to BMD, or just lose their money, thats what happened when one of the old weapons were removed

Keep in mind, I'm not saying this is a horrible weapon, but I'm aware of where you are coming from

-kam

Level 66
I agree with these‼️
I agree too, just not with removing it. It's been a less popular weapon for a while now. I've been trying to think of buffs for it since around a couple months ago, so I'm always open to suggestions on that
as well as simplez ideas

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Recommended Changes to Naginata:

NAGINATA
PRICE:
¥500,000
RANGE: 4 blocks
K.O. (HOW MANY HITS?): Unable to K.O.
MUGGABLE (Y/N): Yes
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED? : Majors
SPECIAL: Once per fight, the Naginata can be used as a defensive item. Roll out of 20 - on a roll of 11 or higher, the Naginata successfully deflects an incoming attack, rendering the user immune to damage from that attack (can only be done if the first role for the attack to pass was lost to the attacking opponent).

Changes done and why:
-
Increased the price by ¥50,000
- Added the Special, the Naginata is long and typically used as a two-handed weapon, adding a defensive capability to it not only makes sense but also makes it unique. If the ability however is deemed to be too overpowered, a nerf to it could be added by simply saying that if the role is 5 or lower, the naginata is now snapped in half (unusable during this fight).

Other thoughts:
-
All weapons are currently practically used only for offensive capabilities, which does not make much sense, adding some sort of defensive capabilities to weapons, would not only make fights more strategic instead of only depending on rolls but also just make things more fun, you would now have the thoughts of, what weapon should I bring with me to this fight? Will I need more than 1? etc.

-kam

Level 66
Recommended Changes to Naginata:

NAGINATA
PRICE:
¥500,000
RANGE: 4 blocks
K.O. (HOW MANY HITS?): Unable to K.O.
MUGGABLE (Y/N): Yes
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED? : Majors
SPECIAL: Once per fight, the Naginata can be used as a defensive item. Roll out of 20 - on a roll of 11 or higher, the Naginata successfully deflects an incoming attack, rendering the user immune to damage from that attack (can only be done if the first role for the attack to pass was lost to the attacking opponent).

Changes done and why:
-
Increased the price by ¥50,000
- Added the Special, the Naginata is long and typically used as a two-handed weapon, adding a defensive capability to it not only makes sense but also makes it unique. If the ability however is deemed to be too overpowered, a nerf to it could be added by simply saying that if the role is 5 or lower, the naginata is now snapped in half (unusable during this fight).

Other thoughts:
-
All weapons are currently practically used only for offensive capabilities, which does not make much sense, adding some sort of defensive capabilities to weapons, would not only make fights more strategic instead of only depending on rolls but also just make things more fun, you would now have the thoughts of, what weapon should I bring with me to this fight? Will I need more than 1? etc.
I VERY MUCH APPROVE

skixd!!

Level 27
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
-1 I agree with the other statement's, Don't remove it yet just buff it to make the price higher or the things that it can do a better variety

SapouT

Level 21
whilst i agree with you, i just believe that some form of change to it to make it buffed or better, would help alot as its just kinda there rn
About this imma say that naginata if a pretty good weapon, Its 4 block range makes every other weapon user have to approach u before they are able to hit u or mug the nagi from you, this also means that in most cases u can stab someone and then honor run away as they are out of ur range meaning they cant roll against a dip. A potential buff would be if the nagi could take limbs or if it was able to disarm other weapons too or cut spiked bats in half

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread