Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
What is your Minecraft username?: MayoMan_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MayoMan#9203

How old are you? (Optional): I am 18

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on this server, I play around 3-4 hours a day. Depending on my mood

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned awhile back, cant remember when i was but it was for disrespect and, I have understood what i've done wrong and have learned from my mistakes and became a better person

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school receptionist, one of the most important responsibilities is to provide assistance to high school and college students whenever they require it. This involves being available to answer any queries they may have and providing them with relevant information whenever necessary. Another crucial aspect of the receptionist's job is to distribute important files and emails, as well as use the intercom to call students to specific locations when needed. In essence, the receptionist plays a critical role in ensuring that the school runs smoothly and that all students receive the support they need to succeed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am pretty well experienced in roleplay as i been playing this server for a little over 2 years now. So i understand the rules/

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: After spending a considerable amount of time on SRP, I began to feel like I needed to switch up my RP style. Although I have enjoyed participating in GangRP and RomanceRP in the past, they no longer sparked my interest like they used to. I decided to explore other RP opportunities and stumbled upon the role of a school receptionist.

At first, I was hesitant to take on this role, as it seemed less exciting than my previous RP experiences. However, I soon realized that being a school receptionist offered me a new and unique opportunity to develop my character's backstory and personality. I could bring my own style of creativity and imagination to the role, creating an interesting and engaging character that would add depth to the RP experience.

Moreover, being a school receptionist allowed me to explore different aspects of RP that I had not experienced before. I enjoyed interacting with a diverse range of people, including students, teachers, and parents, and had the chance to develop my communication and problem-solving skills.

Overall, my decision to become a school receptionist has brought a renewed sense of excitement and enjoyment to my RP experience. I look forward to continuing to develop my character's lore and exploring new opportunities for creative and engaging RP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app.51812/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application-repost.40676/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.39127/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-v4.39071/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-v2.36842/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My current roles is College Bachelor (Track)

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Hisahito let out a stern sigh, indicating his disappointment with the student's behavior. He firmly warned the student that disrespectful behavior towards him would not be tolerated, and that continued misconduct would result in detention and referral to the Senior Leadership Team.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: In response to the altercation, Hisahito quickly intervened and positioned himself between the two students to prevent further physical conflict. He promptly called for other staff members to come to the hallway, instructing them to come immediately. He directed the students to remain in their current positions until the other staff members arrived to take appropriate actions. Additionally, Hisahito checked both students for any signs of critical injury or medical attention needed, ensuring their well-being before proceeding with further actions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: As a school employee, Hisahito recognized the importance of documenting any suspicious activity that might be denied later. To support his allegations, he also checked the area for CCTV footage that could provide additional evidence. After recording the evidence, he would bring it to the attention of the Dean and present it as proof of the inappropriate behavior he had witnessed. This would ensure that the necessary actions were taken to address the situation and prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Hisahito has a reputation for making cringe-worthy dad jokes and bringing up random topics that might seem irrelevant to the conversation at hand. However, his intentions are pure, and he often does this to bring a smile to the faces of his coworkers. Hisahito is a person who takes great pleasure in making people happy, and his lighthearted approach to communication reflects that.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Lost in concentration while organizing files in his desk drawer, Hisahito carefully sifted through each document, sorting them in alphabetical order. However, he was unaware of a student approaching his desk until he noticed a figure in his peripheral vision. Lifting his head, Hisahito blinked a few times to adjust his focus and greeted the person, "Hello, how can I assist you?" His attention now fully diverted, he was ready to help the student or coworker in need.

/me As he entered the break room, Hisahito did so quietly, ensuring not to disturb his co-workers. After gently closing the door behind him, he let out a tired sigh, but still managed to greet his colleagues with a smile and a wave. Walking over to the coffee machine, Hisahito grabbed one of those small cups that he had seen in TV shows like The Office and carefully poured himself a steaming cup of coffee. He then made his way to one of the tables and sat down across from one of his co-workers, greeting them warmly. After softly blowing on his coffee, Hisahito took a sip, savoring the rich flavor and aroma of the brew.

/me With a long, disappointed sigh, Hisahito rose from his desk and made his way to the intercom, reluctant to call the student down to the office. After switching the device on with a click, he leaned down and spoke into the microphone, calling the student by their full first and last name. Once finished, he switched off the intercom and returned to his desk. There, he noticed that the reward tokens in his drawer were in total disarray. Calmly and methodically, Hisahito organized them into a neat stack and divided it in half. One half he placed back in the drawer, and the other he put in his pocket, ready to be distributed as needed.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Hisahito Åström
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Hisahito or Hisa

Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Academic Degree: Masters
Major(s): History/Maths
Minors: English

Nationality: Japanese/Swedish
Known Languages: Swedish/Japanese/English/German

Backstory
Hisahito's journey to becoming a receptionist at Karakura High School was a winding one. Prior to joining the school, Hisahito had lived a relatively unremarkable life. He grew up in Gothenburg Sweden, being raised by his mother and father. Despite being an average student, Hisahito possessed a passion for helping others. He was often found volunteering at the local soup kitchen and participating in community service events. His kind-hearted nature and dedication to service caught the attention of the school's guidance counselor, who suggested that he consider a career in education.
With his counselor's encouragement, Hisahito pursued a degree in education and worked as a student teacher at a nearby school. During his time there, he realized that he enjoyed working with students and decided to pursue a career in education.
It was at this time that Hisahito learned of an opening for a receptionist position at Karakura High School. He applied for the position and was quickly hired. As the school's receptionist, Hisahito is responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, and assisting students and staff members with various tasks.
Despite the seemingly mundane nature of his job, Hisahito takes pride in his work and sees it as an opportunity to help others. He is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the students and staff at Karakura High are well taken care of, and his dedication has earned him the respect and admiration of his colleagues.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I was thrilled at the prospect of joining Karakura High School as a receptionist. Education has always been my passion, and I knew that being part of a school community would be incredibly fulfilling for me. When I learned about the opening for a receptionist position at Karakura High, I jumped at the chance to apply.
What drew me to Karakura High School was its reputation for fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for all students. I believe that education should be accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. Karakura High's commitment to diversity and inclusion resonated with my own values, and I knew that I would be proud to be part of such a community.
As a receptionist, I saw myself as a vital part of the school's mission to provide a high-quality learning experience for its students. I wanted to be the first point of contact for visitors, students, and staff members, and to make a positive impact on their lives. I take great pride in my work and am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that everyone feels welcomed and valued at Karakura High.
In addition to my passion for education, I also saw joining Karakura High School as an opportunity for personal and professional development. I was excited about the chance to learn new skills, gain valuable experience, and contribute to the school's growth. Being a part of such a dynamic and supportive community was something I was eager to be a part of, and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve as a receptionist at Karakura High School.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that my positive and energetic personality, combined with my ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, students, and parents/guardians, makes me an excellent candidate for this position. In my previous experiences, I have found that my enthusiasm and willingness to embrace change can inspire others to think creatively and approach challenges with a positive mindset.

As a team player, I understand the importance of working collaboratively to achieve common goals. I am comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environments, and I am confident that I can contribute to creating a positive and supportive school culture.

Furthermore, I am passionate about education and committed to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. I have experience in [relevant skills or experiences], and I am excited to bring my expertise to this role and make a positive impact on the lives of students and the school community.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread