players online

Rename Tags!

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: DarkxWalker
What's the title of your suggestion?: Rename Tags!

What's your suggestion?:
So what I was thinking of implementing (and this is totally my idea, and not the idea of a senior administrator in particular) was a rename or description tags that could be bound with an item of your own choice. You could bind a tag with the name "Property of Your Mom" on a bat, and the bat's description is gonna include "Property of Your Mom"

Of course, another example of this would be binding the rename tag with a milk of carton. A rename tag like this would probably be something along the lines of "Property of your non-existential parental figure" , and that will be provided in the description of the milk carton.
1711064018191.png
Before I get flamed ^.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
. . . You got me playing if you think I have an answer to this question.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Custom item lore is one of those cool things that can give meaning to silly roleplay props, especially as they're passed from one person to another.

I do think it'd make sense for it to be a donator perk though, probably either for Rich+ or Notable. Of course, there'd need to be a limit to how often you could use the feature, in order to minimize abuse (where you could just infinitely rename items for your lower-ranked friends).

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
This is literally useless and will not help the server, the discord, or the forums whatsoever. How dare you make such a horrible suggestion like this.
+1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We have disabled anvils for a reason, this would effectively be the same thing, just with extra steps.​

Users who are viewing this thread