jenaq (jenau is my main)

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
jena#5599

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do

List your timezone and country:
GMT+3 | Kuwait

How active are you on the server?:
As someone who is very active, I spend on average 7-8 hours per day on RPH on weekdays, but I would say less on weekends. Despite that, I have been dividing my time between RPH and school work since I began school.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
No, I do not have any bans.

Link any past applications below:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council.39948/
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-d-club-application.39762/

-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-italian-replacement.39856/#post-125181
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kyleeiias-journalist-application.32942/
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-councilor-application.27822/
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22986/
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.22647/

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for Reporter.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for the position is that I was a journalist for quite a while in the past. As a journalism student during that period, I enjoyed reporting school gossip and new interesting activities around the school - although being a reporter probably sounded more fun.

As a starting point, I would like to explain my motivation for taking on this position;
It has been my experience to become a reporter and to learn how reporters work in town. I have a few experiences from my previous career as a journalist, but I believe being a reporter would improve my personality in many ways. I wanted to stay in the field of media, and a reporter seems the perfect job for my character to begin her adventures in Karakura. I also have a huge curiosity that drives me to get to the bottom of a confusing or complicated situation and find patterns that help explain the situation to the citizens on the news.

Do you have any experience in this work?
Due to my past experience with journalism club, contributing to things around town and the media, digging into topics of each person and problem for more information, and getting evidence for the town to know about the latest news. My experience in writing has also included writing about several different topics, which I used to write about a lot as a journalist, and finding solutions to problems by explaining them to the public is also something I enjoy. Lastly, i would say that writing articles about new crime issues occurring in Karakura centers are of interest to me for me which develops and adds up to the town lore as well. If you ask me how I come up with questions, I'd say I'm quick-witted and not slow-minded at all, which I think is a good quality for this position to be able to process information quickly.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, I have a good understanding of the rules because I've played RPH for a reasonable amount of time.

Why should you be accepted over others?
I believe in myself and my character to develop into a journalist to get all the details within Karakura city. It has been my passion to cultivate information for the citizens, so I believe you should consider me because I have had decent experience as a journalist in the past, i am also good at writing different topics and paragraphs. If I were to comment on my OOC experience, then I would say that I have had a decent experience because writing articles is part of my daily routine, whether it is for school, or on a regular basis for myself, my skill is in organizing and researching for a specific topic.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I completely understand the field of a reporter's job.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
A reporter is an individual that collects information in the form of a picture, audio or even a video to reveal decent information to the news in process for the citizens to keep up with the updates, and matters within the city. Unlike some reporters, I'm more about local Karakura news in order to provide news that can be aired on TV, in newspapers, radio, or even in magazines. Also, when covering festivals, events, and intense situations, you should take notes and write an article about what happened at the events that Karakura holds. Even so, I think it is a very important position I will play if I succeed in becoming a reporter in Karakura, by providing accurate, objective, and unbiased news to its readers. My position would include educating the public about serious issues I come across as a reporter. Likewise, reporters would be specializing in writing various articles and stories about what has been happening around town, from good to bad, as long as they are accessible to Karakura's citizens.

In Character | Questionnaire

Full Name:

Sae Shinomiya

Preferred name & Title:
Miss Sae, Ms. Shinomiya

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
Journalism during my college years, then i dropped out at the age of 25 and worked as a copywriter which has improved my thinking and writing skills.

How would you describe yourself?
I consider myself a decent adult who is willing to take on the responsibility of learning new things in order to improve myself. The seriousness and independence of my personality makes me stand out. I am an open person, and I am not ashamed to admit it. Any thought that pops into my head I point out immediately which has to be a valid comment. I am passionate about my work. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best. I also thrive on challenges and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive toward. After all, I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their backgrounds. I can almost always find common ground with strangers, and I like making people feel comfortable in my presence.

What sort of things would you write about?
Any topic that involves the city of Karakura is acceptable to me. Even so, if I had to focus purely on crime and daily town-related issues. For example, natural disasters, the changing lives of well-known individuals in Karakura, crime and teenage aggression rates are topics I would write about, as well as festivals and how events go from time to time,

What jobs will you execute with this position?
A reporter of course, as well as a broadcaster.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I practice Shintoism.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
I do not have a criminal record.

Nationality & Born location:
Half Korean, Half Japanese | Korea, Seoul.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Korean

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
DENIED
> We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread