mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reporter | Needle's Application

needle

Level 45
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?: xXZombieProXx373, other recognizable accounts are needleneeder, needlenote, and tamamama_mommers

Do you have discord?: NEEDLE#7074

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

List your timezone and country: GMT-7 (MST), Canada

How active are you on the server?:
I’m on daily across three of my accounts, mainly my shopkeeper and cheerleader ones. This one, however is unused and therefore does not have much to be active for.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): N/A

Link any past applications below:
A lot of these are really old.

MINOR

MAJOR

Out of Character | Morals & Ideas
What position are you applying for?: Reporter

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’d like to further my skills with writing, specifically covering everyday topics that differ in excitement. I want my writing to invoke interest, and that’s what I hope to achieve by the end of my time as a reporter. That is, if I am accepted.
If this is the case, I’ll do my best to create reports on a contrast of different subjects, not just for the sake of the faction but mainly for the sake of my own growth.
I want to be a part of the first lineup, possibly even a memorable asset.

Do you have any experience in this work?: No

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes. I’ve read them thrice.

Why should you be accepted over others?:
Specifically this field of work, along with others that involve artistry or just creative craft, requires the ability to take and use criticism. Reporters have to be ready to deal with that, just as I believe I am.
That’s not the only point I have, a common reason between a lot of applicants is being open to developing their interest in roleplay experience, as I’ve already mentioned I am.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: I understand as much as an outsider should.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
Reporters collect pieces of information to add to a report; normally in the form of television news, newspapers, or over radio— except on SchoolRP I can imagine that they'd only submit reports in the form of articles or online newspaper. They roam around, interacting with citizens and gathering records of the current article they’re working on. It’s an interactive position, and that’s why a lot of people like it.

In Character | Questionnaire
Full Name: Otosaka Shojiro

Preferred name & Title: Oto, Ms. Shojiro.

Current age?: 31.

Past job experiences?: Police Sergeant.

How would you describe yourself?:
In one word, prepared; in fifteen, a middle aged woman, aspiring to complete her life in the most meaningful way possible.
I'm trying to turn it around, actually. I want to use it to make others feel more comfortable. However, people will use their insight to declare that I'm a thoughtful individual. To some people that is scary.

What sort of things would you write about?:
I have a specific interest in crime because of my previous career. Try as I might, it did not work out, however I still yearn to put an end to the treachery that goes on in this city, I feel that spreading awareness is the best way.
There’s a never ending amount of information and scenarios when it comes to this topic.

What jobs will you execute with this position?: Investigative Journalism; specifically political and crime, however I’m prepared enough to touch on other subjects.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: No, I’m a secularist and I believe that political and religious opinion should be separate. However, I used to practice Shinto because of my upbringing.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: None.

Nationality & Born location: Japanese, Karakura.

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread