mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Request Thread] ErikFinsters' Custom List [Propose new Customs]

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
OMG a detention slip custom! (purely bias bc im student council)
1722992145173.png1722992157670.png1722992178242.png

basically in detention we have to /detentionlist and look for their IGN and right click them etc

HOWEVER if we get detention slips, we can actually hand them out to people physically and when they come to detention they give them back to us to show they were in the detention.

Plus it might just be nice to have an actual physical detention slip item.

The detention slip would be the same size as the ID card! and would probably be white/purple as that is what is used typically within Japan

hopefully you would accept It and offer it as a public item so that it wouldn't need to undergo a custom copy request every time as it would then get expensive and wouldn't be feasible! or even introduced as a plug in so that we can right click someone to give it to them and then just type the reason in chat to assign it, acting as a non perishable item with infinite uses

The item wont just be used by student council but also the entire faculty faction! it would be a item that staff can simply just spawn (if it were public) at the start of each day faculty could go into the lounge into a chest and say pick up 10 detention slips for good measure? and then at the end of the day put them back because in reality most people should come to detention therefore meaning we get them back, furthermore when low if any staff member is notified the chest could get refilled, the same would take place in council too just in a different chest.

I spoke to SLT about this and because it would be a detention related item Kimi would need to probably see if Kimi will let it happen however ill change the big red on this below to a green if its approved! so on the maybe list for now if you decide to accept it as a future custom, however I don't see why It wouldn't get denied

(if your a current faculty member or have view on this request don't hesistate to reply to it with a comment! :))

UNSURE/WAITING RESPONSE

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
This custom would definitely need to get cleared with staff first (probably Kimi due to the idea) but how about customs that are badges for great school records? as I understand there are some people who achieve 300+ classes and no detentions before the records get cleared.

Therefore about a week before the records get cleared every year, a ceremony is held in the auditorium for all students and the top 10 from both high school and college get called to the stage for their medals, the first 7 getting more regular badges/medals and then the top 3 of course getting More exclusive ones!

(to make sure they are able to attend about 2 weeks prior perhaps a discord message could be shot out to them about them being selected for it!)

I have never really seen a ceremony/event based on student rewards for academics therefore I feel like this could be a nice way to introduce it (I am also making this into a suggestion later too which can be found below)

Last edited:

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Hi I have more silly and random ideas

- Bottles (broken or just stand alone bottle furnitures)
- ceiling light fixtures
- wall light fixtures/sconces
- Motivational posters
- lamps (that can perhaps be over light blocks instead of barriers)
- wet floor sign
- mini hanging string lights/fairy lights
- carpets (antique or normal!)
- pet bird cage
- drinking fountain
- perhaps a puddle furniture o_o
- garland
- maybe a line of different antique furniture (dressers, wardrobes, tables, etc)
- a bin of cleaning supplies
- ice cream stand
- blender / stand mixer

Xaavia

Level 7
Xaavia
Xaavia
Omega+
OMG a detention slip custom! (purely bias bc im student council)
View attachment 68074View attachment 68075View attachment 68076

basically in detention we have to /detentionlist and look for their IGN and right click them etc

HOWEVER if we get detention slips, we can actually hand them out to people physically and when they come to detention they give them back to us to show they were in the detention.

Plus it might just be nice to have an actual physical detention slip item.

The detention slip would be the same size as the ID card! and would probably be white/purple as that is what is used typically within Japan

hopefully you would accept It and offer it as a public item so that it wouldn't need to undergo a custom copy request every time as it would then get expensive and wouldn't be feasible!

The item wont just be used by student council but also the entire faculty faction! it would be a item that staff can simply just spawn (if it were public) at the start of each day faculty could go into the lounge into a chest and say pick up 10 detention slips for good measure? and then at the end of the day put them back because in reality most people should come to detention therefore meaning we get them back, furthermore when low if any staff member is notified the chest could get refilled, the same would take place in council too just in a different chest.

I spoke to SLT about this and because it would be a detention related item Kimi would need to probably see if Kimi will let it happen however ill change the big red on this below to a green if its approved! so on the maybe list for now if you decide to accept it as a future custom, however I don't see why It wouldn't get denied

(if your a current faculty member or have view on this request don't hesistate to reply to it with a comment! :))

UNSURE/WAITING RESPONSE
bleh as ex faculty, it would be cute but it would also get kind of annoying and it might make people bait detention even more... also trying to get the correct person to pick the slip up AND trying to hand it to them before they sprint off

Xaavia

Level 7
Xaavia
Xaavia
Omega+
Hi I have more silly and random ideas

- Bottles (broken or just stand alone bottle furnitures)
- ceiling light fixtures
- wall light fixtures/sconces
- Motivational posters
- lamps (that can perhaps be over light blocks instead of barriers)
- wet floor sign
- mini hanging string lights/fairy lights
- carpets (antique or normal!)
- pet bird cage
- drinking fountain
- perhaps a puddle furniture o_o
- garland
- maybe a line of different antique furniture (dressers, wardrobes, tables, etc)
- a bin of cleaning supplies
- ice cream stand
- blender / stand mixer
oh my god we should get fairy lights... maybe some hanging pride flags too that would be so cute for room decor!

Vexosphere

Level 34
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
i don’t want much but if i had to give you suggestion, it’d be:
- dog collar. i will buy it for our council dog

how it’d benefit srp? you know that already

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
bleh as ex faculty, it would be cute but it would also get kind of annoying and it might make people bait detention even more... also trying to get the correct person to pick the slip up AND trying to hand it to them before they sprint off
Giving them the slip itself would be optional, im just thinking you could hold it out while doing the action

AppaRp

Level 19
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
- High rise Invaision Masks Smile,Neatural, Angry, no mouth
- Portraits of gangrp individuals like Mike Akihito, Zheng Tsu(Cams old akihito char) Yejun Ukiyo Niko Hatake and Jax Silent. Zaire Takada I would say some others but i dont know if you would know them
-Portrait of Ami Akai
-Portrait of Doug Brown
- Car keys
- Portrait if Kitsa
-Portrait of Diving blues saiky char

maraa

Level 217
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
what the hail!!

more jellyfish themed items, totally not biased!!!!!!
like a jellyfish umbrella for example, sounds supa cute right?!

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
A science monocular microscope, for occult club research activities + school faculty to use + Possible KPD detective side could use it

1723858573808.png

Vexosphere

Level 34
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
Right - there are so many incredible options for basic items - furniture is overrated anyways. Food and Drink Items are excellent picks too!
Not overrated, cuz models and plugin is fine, its Minecraft’s fault, furnitures are just invisible item frames with item including custom model data, and thanks to item frames srp is getting so laggy, i cant play in some places without manually turning off item frames in sodium options (its not just me alot of people has this issue), just for our own good try to request not much furnitures (idk why this is still option to buy in store, it should be removed already)

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Not overrated, cuz models and plugin is fine, its Minecraft’s fault, furnitures are just invisible item frames with item including custom model data, and thanks to item frames srp is getting so laggy, i cant play in some places without manually turning off item frames in sodium options (its not just me alot of people has this issue), just for our own good try to request not much furnitures (idk why this is still option to buy in store, it should be removed already)
make a suggestion thread for this

this is not the place

Users who are viewing this thread