mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Request Thread] ErikFinsters' Custom List [Propose new Customs]

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Not overrated, cuz models and plugin is fine, its Minecraft’s fault, furnitures are just invisible item frames with item including custom model data, and thanks to item frames srp is getting so laggy, i cant play in some places without manually turning off item frames in sodium options (its not just me alot of people has this issue), just for our own good try to request not much furnitures (idk why this is still option to buy in store, it should be removed already)
Ah (●・̆⍛・̆●) oooh. . . . . hrmmmm. . . .

oooh, I wasn't aware of that. Good to know.
I'll keep that in mind.
Still, I'm happy for any (non-furniture) item suggestions!

Avazil

Level 25
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
Most of these are traditional items !!

• Maneki Neko (Lucky cat thing)
• Ikebana Vase
• Kakemono
• A well
• Zabuton
• Chabudai
• Hand Fan Display
• Some lamps. (Paper lamps, Desk lamps, Stand lamps, Etc)
• Wind chimes
• Bird feeder
• A futon
• Byobu
• Glass cup set
• Fish bowl
• Sticky note set (Furniture, can go on the wall or sumthin)
• An electrical razer that makes the bee noises (Yes, just yes.)

Popo

Level 63
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Side question, how do you typically afford to buy thousands of dollars worth of customs as an art teacher? Are you living comfortably or depriving yourself of a viable living condition for the sake of a SchoolRP addiction

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
stares intensely at the maple tree as flower shop shopkeeper
1724414777458.png1724414806687.png

You want this tree? ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻)
You want this
extra tall big boy tree? hmm? ( ◉‿◉ )

I have a special proposition for you.
Text me soon.

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Side question, how do you typically afford to buy thousands of dollars worth of customs as an art teacher? Are you living comfortably or depriving yourself of a viable living condition for the sake of a SchoolRP addiction

I earn a regular teacher's salary, being employed at a German Academic High School. In addition to this, I have a few savings accounts from the time I founded my two companies. Occasionally - I also take on work for old clients from my time as a Senior Marketing/Project Manager. Aaaand, I earn a little money by consulting for a friend's IT company, which provides me with several income streams.

I don’t own a car because I experience nausea while driving, so I rely on public transport for getting around. Being divorced and without children, I don’t have family-related financial obligations. (This is especially saving my expenses)

I prefer a minimalist lifestyle, living in a small room with very few material possessions - - which allows me the freedom to spend generously on my social life and invest in my hobbies, whether it’s Dungeons & Dragons miniatures, Magic: The Gathering collector cards, commissioning online artists, or spending large amounts on pixel-block roleplay servers. Overall, it’s a setup that works well for me, and it allows me to invest my money in the things I truly enjoy :)

My question:
Do you have a suggestion for cool custom items or furniture?

Last edited:

RippedZan

Level 28
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
I don't know if this has been purchased by someone or not- But that town/road rug that a lot of people remember from their childhoods?1724429568287.png

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
1724689685823.png

don't think didn't see this Erik
1724689733701.png

My hair clippers are more powerful than anyone in the worlds, got a whole V8 engine in there

Users who are viewing this thread