mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rieums' Introduction

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega

Um. . Soo. I've never done one of these but I've been seeing a lot of people do one so why not. Three years late after my official arrival can't hurt anyone I suppose. My username is rieums, but my name is Jordan! I first joined the server back in 2018 running around as a namemc character who had no idea what she was doing. If I'm going to be honest, I just ran around the old 11/7 and did nothing else. I resurfaced back into SRP in 2020 along with my friends ghimiis & lesqian. From there, I began by joining multiple factions such as EMS and being a receptionist and even joining teams For my own sake after a long journey on the server, I decided to take a break from the server around May 2021. I spent the time finishing up high school before coming back to SRP in December 2022. As for my return, I am now on Bobcat Cheer roleplaying as Brandi Fox, previously Presley Primrose. Along with this, I have also been accepted to be a part of the event team on SRP! As for myself outside of SRP, I mainly focus on either writing or working at a retail store. Now that I am back on the server after 5 years of originally joining, I only plan to increase my involvement. Aannyyywayys. Yeah. Nice to meet you all if we haven't met already​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread