mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RikuDayoooo's somewhat belated Introduction :"D

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
katakatakata..kata..katakata.. |_ (___) | kata..katakata..katakata..

Greetings!

(/´ヮ`)/*: ・゚✧・゚: ✧・゚: ------------ :・゚:・゚✧゚・ :*\(´ヮ`\)
-I'm sorry for the somewhat late introduction as I've been playing for a few months now! Nice to meet you, I am RikuDayoooo (previously known as: _Uraraka)! At least, that's my username in game but it feels weird being referred to _Uraraka. ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞhaha- well, I don't mind being called by anything. You can call me as Yushi, Sushi, my characters' names, or anything that you've thought of OOCly! (has to be easy to remember though. . .)
-I have a very big chocolate addiction, there is never a day where I am NOT eating chocolate (It's shocking how I don't have diabetes yet. . .) but I really love Pocky and also, Ferrero Rochers are my favorite too!
-I love being around people and really enjoy making friends, so I'm always trying to surround myself with people or have anyone to talk to! Because of this, feel free to DM or VC with Yushino#6622 anytime!
(unless I'm busy, heh- and I am VERY sorry if I don't respond! o(_ _)o I swear, I will respond when I can.) However, please do keep in mind that I have a tendency to react really badly towards people who raise their voice so, it'll be nice if you can keep your voice lowered or normal volume. . .
-I live in the Philippines! My Filipino isn't that great, despite literally living here but I will do my absolute hardest if you wish to speak to me in Filipino. I'm way more fluent in English :"D
-I REALLY love baking. (though I'm not THAT good at it. . . I do wanna get better though!) I usually help out my mom with baking stuff but lately, we haven't been able to bake because we can't go out and buy ingredients as often. My favorite food to make is Creme Caramel! (totally not because of my sweet tooth heuhehuehue I don't know what you're talking about!!)
-Woah, gaming very cool, I love. I usually enjoy playing roguelike games or FPS games! Actually, I enjoy playing whatever game in general as long as it's action-packed because I am a huge adrenaline junkie when it comes to games but there are rare occasions where I'd like to just sit back, relax and play some slow-paced ones. Some of the games I enjoy playing are Valorant, Dead Cells, No Man's Sky, Don't Starve Together, Monster Hunter: World (I also have MH: Rise!!) and lastly, Risk of Rain 2.

Bye bye!

-It was nice to meet you, I hope we can become great friends! Or roleplay together sometime!
Side note: ur mom
Side side note: I refer to as she/her. Forgot to say that but I'm too lazy to put it up there
Side side side note: You usually see me playing as Riku Kiyoshi Jihatsu S. or- whatever my last name will be (IT KEEPS CHANGING LOL but Jihatsu is staying)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread