mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RP Pet Peeves

Callie

Level 39
What's everyones biggest pet peeve in RP?
Mine, personally, is when someone uses discord to tell someone to come somewhere because It's out of the admin's jurisdiction. I know a few people who used to do this for GangRP situations and they make me ANGERY

Alright go ahead.

(Reviving an old thread from a good player)​

tinar

Level 6
I remember a similar thread to this one. Alright here we go. A big pet peeve of mine is the mindsets of every being in this community. Killing in SRP sure can up your reputation, or even self satisfaction, sure. I don't care if people kill, I just would rather them have a good enough reason, like an awesome reason to kill someone. I don't care at all if it's for self benefit, or another's benefit, just provide an explanation, and I don't mean just any explanation like, "he uh loked at me weerd". Even if you were assaulted, you shouldn't kill. You guys are just some high schoolers pursuing conflict, not some dangerous professional mercenaries, who's main priority is to kill anyone who'd dare to even look at them. Just keep it cool and fun for both parties, and don't ruin the fun by skinning their flesh with perhaps a knife, or even bashing their head in with a bat. I mean this isn't Durarara!! I had just finished that anime and it's pretty cool i'd say, you should check it out. Just don't let it get too out of hand.

Nova

Level 36
Pet peeves:
When people make they're descriptions in first person
(E.G. "<Name> I'm strong, kewl, I CaN BEATPPL WITH ONE PUNCH!!N!1!1!1! IM POPULR!!!1!1 dUN FUC WITH MEH!!1!1!")

When kids ask if they can work in the 11/7
(AND WHEN THEY KEEP FUCKING ASKING AFTER I LITERALLY SAID TO THE PERSON IN FRONT OF THEM THAT WE'RE NOT HIRING. AND WHEN THEY KEEP ASKING WHEN I KEEP TELLING THEM NO)

When a person uses "your" when they were supposed to use "you're"

When a person takes too long to type

When a person makes a big goddamn order in 11/7.

Truth or Dare.

And when
A person
Talks like
This.

Callie

Level 39
I very much dislike when players say

"/me He'd (action)" or "/me She'd (action)" or the rare "/me They'd (action)", even though /me isn't in 2nd person, it's in first person

Example (Bad):
/me He'd kick him in the face. (WRONG)

Example (Good):
/me kicks him in the face. (RIGHT!!!)

It types out the command in chat like this

"Callie kicks him in the face."

not

"Callie She'd kick him in the face."

pvpstarr

Level 65
this:

/me accidently bumps into them

/me fALLS ON GROUND SCREAMING IN PAIN AS SHE HOLDS HER BROKEN ARM WHILE GOING INTO LABOR

"uh need any help?"

/Y CALL THE AMBULANCE IM GONNA DIE OMFG

massive mood changes like this

/me Is so happy theres a beat to his step

/me accidently bumps into him

/me FALLS BACK AND STARTS SOBBING LOUDER THAN THUNDER

"I'm gonna go..."

/me Sits down

/me sOBS AND SCREAMS SO LOUD IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE JUST DIED

/me scooches away "I'll just eat my turkey sandwich.."

"OOh I love sandwiches!"

thanks for reading make sure to hit that like button and join the notification squad (NOTIFICATION SQUAD!)

XItzSilverX

Level 0
I hate it when someone puts something unrealistic in their desc.
Ex: "She'd be 4'10 and weigh at 78 pounds"
Ex: "He'd be faster than anyone and stronger than an elephant"

Koolji

Level 21
My #1 Pet Peeve
-The mindset that something more tragic correlates to interesting character, or the fact that because from a uncommon life, they're supposed to be unique. Being in a gang or having killed someone doesn't make you interesting, Mr. 70% of SchoolRp, and neither does white hair.

Boroski

Level 17
Player #1: /me *random silly stuff made as an attempt of a joke, be it something unrealistic or even obvious hints of ERP*
Also Player #1, exactly 2 seconds later: /looc void

that is actually warnable, you do realize that, don't you?

Teacher: Hello class, today we are going to-
*about 75% of the audience (class) is either sleeping or behaves like a cliche rebellious kid*

Metagamer: /ooc John Smith come to spawn, please.
Player #1:
MEATGAMING
Player #2: do i smell meatgaming??
Player #3: aaaa i am gonna die this guy meatgamed

Out of privacy, I censored this guy's profile pic and name, though a few people can guess this one.

Callie

Level 39
Hows2 Gnag Rp!!!

First, get an alt!!! Make surer you have 2 accounts!! not one!!!

Next, get in biiiig troublies and into a fight with ONE persons!!!
After thant, brign your alt to the fight and beat them uop with your alt And YOUR MAIN
WOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOO

help me please

Infold

Level 153
RP Pet Peeves:
- People making fun of Skindexians when majority of the server was full of Skindexians before the upgrade.
- Copbaiters.
- Unrealistic fights: E.G. A grade 9 attempting to beat up a College kid with full confidence and failure to FearRP.
- People stalling INRP to therefore get attention from others during interactions.
- Gangs attempting to attack an individual for the slightest issue.
- OOC fights in order to keep a player's character away from harm.

Callie

Level 39
RP Pet Peeves:
- People making fun of Skindexians when majority of the server was full of Skindexians before the upgrade.
- Copbaiters.
- Unrealistic fights: E.G. A grade 9 attempting to beat up a College kid with full confidence and failure to FearRP.
- People stalling INRP to therefore get attention from others during interactions.
- Gangs attempting to attack an individual for the slightest issue.
- OOC fights in order to keep a player's character away from harm.
What's a cop-baiter

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
I see a big chain of interest in this post, So I shall dive into my PET PEEVE!

Mine is the abuse of "voiding" things. I am PRETTY sure you ONLY void if someone broke a rule, AND everyone has to agree to it!
but yet more and more people abuse this VOID to just get away with things and it wastes a great experience of RP

Users who are viewing this thread