7-8pm - 3pm​

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A School Caretaker is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the school. This includes ensuring the grounds are tidy, and conducting minor repairs where necessary. You may have to also plan for future developments, and manage any external contractors, They are also responsible to keep the school's bathroom and halls clean.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I discovered SRP back in 2018 and took a five year break from it. By March 2023 this year, I came back to SRP full time and restarted roleplaying, getting myself involved in CrimeRP and GangRP as I enjoyed being part of it. I haven't been in any factions within SRP itself and I would like to branch out to more parts of SRP rather than secluding myself or even quitting. Which is why I'm now here applying for EMS, to explore new things and to know something new within SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
As stated above. I’ve been roleplaying actively for over a year since of March of last year on the same faction and had started to lost interested playing the same role over and over without any change for my time on the server, so I’m applying for another faction to experience something new, to see where this new role will take me, I of course don’t have a good background with my involvement of GangRP on my students characters. To be honest, for me I just see another new opportunity to explore a new role for my character to be part of.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rsqc-reporter-application.68868/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/deleted-rsqc-doctor-application.66001/ DELETED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rsqc-surgeon-application.65309/#post-226876 DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-authorization-application.64166/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.64256/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ress-updated-jsl-application.61896/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ress-korean-application.61666/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/seans-application.61148/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
1711993832883.png
────────────
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

"Language!" If the student starts to escalate the situation even more "If you don't I will have to slip you a detention slip." On the other hand if the students do indeed put a stop to this, she would let them go off with a warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She proceeds to deescalate the situation by going after the two fighting, putting them on either side away from each other, telling the other students to step away from the area as it's not their concern for them to get involved in fights. She'd then ask one of two about what happened and how it all escalated. She'd had no choice but to hand the two a detention slip in return. If the students decide to retaliate and just try to maybe run away from the situation, they would be called in on the intercom to meet them at the front desk and be talked further about the situation that had happened.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Go and talk to them to fix their little situation, maybe from a bad day or something more they wouldn't be comfortable sharing about, going to the school employees to talk this out and to calm them down. Everyone has their days like this sometimes, it happens. They'll get better eventually, also mostly work out when you're there to support them at their lowest.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She'd have a chat with the other employee talking about how their day or morning was. Talk about things off duty too. Have a cup of coffee with them, take her time to get to know the other employees. Have a discussion about work and such, what motivates them to keep working there with the wonderful students.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Se-Jin promptly answered a radio call about a mess in the lady's restroom. Rushing to the scene with cleaning supplies in hand, she braced herself for the unpleasant job ahead. Despite the overwhelming stench, she quickly donned a protective face mask and got to work. With unwavering determination, Se-Jin meticulously cleaned every surface, turning disorder into spotless tidiness. A final touch of air freshener left the restroom smelling pleasant once more. Satisfied with her efforts, Se-Jin left, knowing she had successfully restored order to the restroom and upheld her commitment to cleanliness.

/me entered the teacher's lounge with zest, armed with her cleaning gear with enthusiasm. She tackled each task purposefully sweeping the floor meticulously. She then proceeded to mop it with practiced ease. Turning to the mini kitchen, she scrubbed the counters, the microwave, and coffee machine diligently. A satisfied smile crossed her lips as she left behind a sparkling lounge ready to uplift her coworkers's day.

/me Arrived with a spring in her step. Se-Jin greeted the day with unwavering enthusiasm. With a bright smile illuminating her face, she eagerly donned her uniform, each movement filled with purpose. After a quick check of her cleaning supplies, ensuring everything was in order, she took a deep breath and stepped into the corridors, cleaning equipment in hand. Ready to bring her energy and dedication to every corner of the school, Se-Jin was determined to make a difference, one sparkling surface at a time.
────────────
In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Se-Jin Minori.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Se-Jin

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: PhD
Major(s): Business Management
Minors: Finance, Math, Science

Nationality: Korean
Known Languages: Korean and Japanese

Backstory
Se-Jin Minori was born on May 18th, 1996, in Seoul, South Korea to a wealthy family. As the third child of her affluent parents, who held prominent positions in a major business firm in the bustling city, Se-Jin's upbringing was characterized by privilege and high expectations. She attended the most prestigious schools, where she received the finest education money could buy, and was tutored by the city's top educators. However, Se-Jin's privileged upbringing also came with its challenges. Despite the advantages her family's wealth provided, she struggled with the pressure to live up to her parents's expectations. From a young age, she was disciplined to follow in their footsteps and excel in the world of finance and management, mirroring their achievements and success. By the time she turned 15, Se-Jin had fully mastered the Japanese language, a skill she acquired through her parents' emphasis on global connections and opportunities. Yet, her proficiency in languages was just one aspect of the disciplined upbringing she endured.

As she entered her twenties, Se-Jin began working alongside her parents, eager to prove herself in the competitive corporate world. With a bold and assertive attitude, she quickly rose to a supervisory role, managing employees with confidence and efficiency. However, her dedication to her career often took precedence over her personal life, leading to her relationship with her boyfriend, Chui Ji, to end.

In 2023, seeking a fresh start and new opportunities, Se-Jin made the bold decision to move to the city of Karakura. However, her transition was not without its challenges, and she found herself struggling to find a place to call home, often resorting to sleeping in her car.

One day, while grocery shopping in the area, Se-Jin noticed flyers on the wall advertising for a caretaker position at Karakura High School (KHS). Without hesitation, she made the decision to apply, seeing it as an opportunity for a fresh start and a chance to make a positive impact in her new community. After securing an interview with the school's principal, Se-Jin prepared herself diligently, purchasing new clothing to make a good impression. With determination and confidence, she walked into the interview room and impressed the hiring committee with her skills, experience, and unwavering commitment to excellence. In the end, her efforts paid off, and she was offered the caretaker position at KHS, marking the beginning of a new chapter in her life.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"I felt a strong sense of connection to the community and a desire to contribute positively to the student's learning environment. Moving to this new city at firsthand I saw the importance of cleanliness and care in a school setting. I believed that by taking on the role of caretaker, I could make a meaningful impact on the student’s lives by creating a clean and welcoming atmosphere for them to live in. I am motivated by the belief that my efforts, no matter how small. I can contribute to the overall well-being and to the success of the school community."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because of my genuine passion for cleanliness and dedication to maintaining a positive learning environment. My strong sense of connection to the community and to the school's needs give me a unique perspective on how to serve its students and faculty. Additionally, my attention to detail and commitment to excellence ensure that I will go above and beyond to fulfill my duties as a caretaker. I am eager to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to Karakura High School and make a meaningful difference to its members."
────────────
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread