AVAILABILITY:
7-8pm - 1am
AVAILABILITY:
7-8pm - 1am
AVAILABILITY:
7-8pm - 1am
AVAILABILITY:
7-8pm - 3pm

My activities varies depending on my IRL schedule since I'm quite also busy focusing on school and work. I'm usually active during 7pm and after. When I'm off work or school, I'd say I'm pretty active during the day and night on the server on my free time. Mostly try to get on SRP every single day. I'm quite on when I see some of my friends online or the ones that play any of my character's relatives.
I've been on SRP for a quite while now and the reason I came back was because of some of my friends asking me to come back and GangRP with. But after a few months some had left, quit or even got banned, I won't go further into the details. But I am mostly here when my friends are on.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/deleted-rsqc-doctor-application.66001/ DELETED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rsqc-surgeon-application.65309/#post-226876 DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-authorization-application.64166/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.64256/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ress-updated-jsl-application.61896/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ress-korean-application.61666/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/seans-application.61148/ ACCEPTED

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I've seen the applications being opened so I just thought about applying to Reporter. Because why not, I want to try something else new then to do the same thing over and over when I log on. I do GangRP and SchoolRP a lot, but it's starting to get bored sometimes and I feel like it's too repetitive to do the same thing over and over. I've been roleplaying on the same faction for over 10 months already and I want to try something new. I was gonna go EMS but I though about going for Reporter before applying but never did so yeah. Now I'm here.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I know how to do writing, such as writing little backstory and lore depth about my characters but not as much details sometimes, but yes.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I have it as a screenshot. A Certain SushiSanwich sent me the ss.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I just think I have a spot over others, I see a lot of players roleplaying but also have their ways of how they write their conversations towards others and for me it's the same I have my own way of writing things up and might have a chance getting a spot in the reporter team. We never know. Ideas comes in mind, might as well start writing them out for report and such you know?

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:

Come at work, maybe try to question a few people but also have a reason to question them if a scenario or event happened during it. Have some work done.

IC (In-Character) Information:

sadasdasdasdasdasdasdas (3).JPG

Full Name:
Haneul Minori

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr):
Sir | Mr. | Han

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
Surgeon

Degree/qualifications:
Has a bachelor's degree and a medical degree

Nationality and born location:
Korean | South Korea, Seoul

Phone Number: (030)-669-9975

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
Well I see myself having a striking figure, standing at a height of 6'0 with an air of quiet confidence that commands attention with darker brown hair, styled in a classic comb-over, exudes a sense of old-world charm, lending a distinguished and timeless appeal.
One of the defining features of my style is my strong liking for leather jackets, a symbol of both business casual personel and connection to my biker lifestyle. These jackets become an emblem of my identity, often paired with other sleek and well tailored clothing that exudes professionalism and sophistication.
I take pride in my appearance, ensuring that I'm impeccably prepared and exudes an aura of refinement. My attire speaks volumes about attention to detail and commitment to making a lasting impression.
In essence, I'm a man of contrast and depth, seamlessly blending my love for both the adventurous biker lifestyle and the polished professionalism of a successful surgeon or soon to be reporter. My appearance, style and signature scent serve as reflections of my multifaceted personality, a balance between individuality and refined elegance.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
Online media report, short and quick but informational. Attract some views from it. WhizFeed

What are your expectations for the job?:
I think it would be an easy job but also speaking of experiences. I also think it would be a difficult job for me but less hard work from my previous work.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Korean
Russian
German
Japanese

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

A Travis Scott’s Utopia album cover was sprayed in as graffiti to the Streets of Karakura. Today LIVE! On WhizFeed NEWS Summary Report.

Subway wall, 2024

YES. As you might've seen this from this morning’s report. A reporter has taken a few pictures about the streets of Karakura without a doubt of seeing any signs of joining a gang. This reporter saw one of the most and I mean MOST Creative work done by this Artist.

There is no confirmation on who did this work today but you sure left this reporter with a huge smile and grin on her face today as she sang her way back to the Reporter Station as we all saw the reasoning of this picture.

WELL DO YOU KNOW THAT TWO OUT OF FIVE OF THE PEOPLE OF KARAKURA DO NOT KNOW WHO TRAVIS SCOTT IS ACCORDING TO ONRAIN.
A link would be provided here: page error 404

ANYWAYS Valentine’s Day is coming up soon! Make sure to listen to Travis Scott’s Utopia album for your Valentine!!!

Subway wall, 2024

Honestly forget about Valentine’s Day! Y’ALL NEED TO DISCOVER WHO TRAVIS SCOTT IS!!! NOW!!!

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.
[Haneul]: "Do you know who Travis Scott is?"

[Mx. Adair]: "I just asked my students that question. Yes I know who Travis Scott is."

[Haneul]: "What do you think of Travis Scott?"
[Mx. Adair]: "Uh. . . I kinda . . . .Dislike."
[Haneul]: ". . ."
[Mx. Adair]: "He's Kylie's baby momma, and I just don't think he deserves her."
[Haneul]: "Wow. . . .Anyways! Can you name any of his songs?"
[Mx. Adair]: "Sicko Mode."
[Haneul]: "Do you have any favorites songs apart from SIcko Mode?"
[Mx. Adair]: "No."
[Haneul]: "Why do you hate him so much by the fact he's Kylie's baby momma."
[Mx. Adair]: "I meant, baby dad. But. Um. . ."
[Haneul]: "Why do you hate him so much by the fact he's Kylie's baby papa."
[Mx. Adair]: "Kylie is Kylie. And. . .Travis is Travis."
[Haneul]: "Apart from talking about Travis. What do you think of his songs?"

[Mx. Adair]: "His songs aren't bad. Just not my old person vibe."
[Haneul]: "Name me a few of your favorites."

[Mx. Adair]: "Goosebumps, Highest in the room and Stop trying to Be God."
[Haneul]: "Hmm, how about we change rapper and singer to another one."

[Mx. Adair]: "Okay."
[Haneul]: "I see a lot of people hating on Drake and they still listen to his songs despite hating on him."

[Mx. Adair]: "Who?"
[Haneul]: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DRAKE IS?!"

[Mx. Adair]: "WHO IS THAT."
[Haneul]: "Google it. Drake, D-R-A-K-E."

[Mx. Adair]: "Drake, whose full name is Aubrey Drake Graham, is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and entrepreneur. He gained widespread recognition for his music and became a prominent figure in the hip-hop and R genres. Drake was born on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Canada. Some of Drake's popular songs include "Hotline Bling," "In My Feelings," "God's Plan," "Started From the Bottom," "Hotline Bling," and "One Dance." He has achieved numerous awards, including Grammy Awards, and is considered one of the best-selling music artists globally. In addition to his music career, Drake has also been involved in acting, with roles in TV shows like "Degrassi: The Next Generation" before making a significant impact in the music industry."
[Haneul]: "Are you okay being interviewed and have your words be shared to our website?"

[Mx. Adair]: "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure."
[Haneul]: "Thank you for your time Mx. Adair."

[Mx. Adair]: "Uh- ..You're welcome. Um . .What's- . . .Your name?"
[Haneul]: "Mr. Minori."

[Mx. Adair]: "Goodbye, Mr. Minori."
[Haneul]: "You as well, have a good day."

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

- If you wish to re-apply, we advise writing more in your application to display your creative ability more clearly
- WhizFeed is a special part of News, so I advise writing out a typical report for an application

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread