Ruin06
Notable+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ruin06

Discord Name & Tag:
Ruin#9580

Previous bans:
4 Bans, 3 of them are hacking but I don't remember the 4th one. All of these bans happened around when I first joined the server. Recently, I have not received any bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
If I had to grade my personal server activity, I'd give it a 9.5/10.
I try to be as active as possible by setting modest goals for myself that drive me; if I do too much and get exhausted, I take three days off and then return to the server. I am as one could say, just one DM away.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+3 (TRT Timezone)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ruin06s-shop-application.37382/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ruin06-auffallen.47906/
3x Denied BMD apps, 1 accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My application is motivated by a number of factors. First and foremost, I want to fill in the blanks and broaden my role-playing experience by participating in something new. I feel like I've been doing the same things for the past few months, and I'd like to shake things up a little by taking on the task of being an Officer. I have plenty of leisure time, so I believe this will be a worthwhile use of my free time, assisting the city & law side of SchoolRP. I'd like to have the opportunity to improve, to hone my talents in specific areas of being a Police Officer. Overall, the Police faction has piqued my interest. to be a part of a one-of-a-kind role-play, an ordered and fundamental layout, and goals. I've been involving myself with many different things within SRP such as BMD, FC Manager, directing gangs in gang wars, etc. and I want to side off from the crime side of SRP and invest my time in the government/law side.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The knowledge I have on Police Work would be 8 out of 10, I’ve been roleplaying with officers closely most of the time because of GangRP and Black Market.
I’ll start with the rankings.

Main Division
Capped around 19 officers, this division has basic ranks like Cadet & Patrol Officer while having important roles such as Sergeant & Lieutenant.

Cadet
Cadets are the first rank you get when your application gets accepted. Cadets go trought multiple trainings and exams to become a Patrol officer, a Cadet mostly does desk work and doesnt usually leave the station seeing as they have little to no experience.

Their equipment is the X26 Tazer, Breathalyzer, Police Radio, Handcuffs, Luminol Spray, Riot Gear and Baton.

Patrol Officer
. While these types of officers may not be the most experienced, nor a higher-up, they possess the training that cadets don’t have and they’re allowed to go out on their own to patrol. Patrol Officers does desk work just like the other officers but they mainly go on patrols unlike Cadets.

Their equipment is the same as a Cadet but they get their own Police Badge

Corporal
Just above Patrol Officers, they’re not that different from them, a Corporal Officer’s duty is the same as before but they get the ability to be able to train new Cadets and make sure they’re trained enough to pass the exam.

Their equipment is the same as Patrol officer but they get a Crowbar, Pepper Spray and a rentable Police Bike.

Sergeant
Police sergeants present the first line of supervisors in the police force. They perform all the duties of a patrol officer & corporal as well as supervise, coordinate, and guide police officers.

Their equipment is the same as a Corporal except they get their own cruiser and a glock-17 when permission is given by their higher up, the glock is only given when its an emergency situation like a riot or an hostage situation.

Lieutenant
Police Lieutenant supervise Sergeants & Corporals. Their job is similar to a Sergeant but with more duties. Lieutenants are trusted enough to go on patrols on their own. Lieutenants also report poorly handled duties to the higher ups and even deal with some on their own.

Their equipment is the same as a Sergeant except they’re more trusted with a fire-arm and they’re allowed to use it while performing their normal duties (Such as patrolling.)

Detective Divison
This division is capped around 10 people, these people are those who dedicated themselves to the faction and managed to rise up in the ranks.

Detective Constable
Detective Constables, being the lowest rank in the Detective division, do alot of things a normal officer wouldnt be able to. These types of Detectives patrol aswell and are given a gun but they usually investigate low-crimes and leave the more important & big crimes to their higher ups.

Their equipment is the same as a Lieutenant.

Detective Inspector
Detective Inspectors job is to inspect if the rest of the detective team is doing their job properly, Detective Inspectors are expected to make sure that other detectives are not slacking off and continuing their investigations & cases.

Their equipment is the same as Detective Constable.

Detective Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector is the chief & lead of the Inspector team, they make sure that the Detective Inspector team do their job properly and not let them slip. Chief Inspector is given to those who really dedicated themselves to the faction and has proven themselves to be trustworthy enough to be a chief for a team.

Their equipment is the same as Detective Inspector.

Detective Superintendent
Superintendents are like lieutenants for the detective team. They’re expected to be the role model of all KPD-Officers. Their job is to give punishments & plan out what to do during situations and discuss who to accept to the force.

Their equipment is the same as Chief Inspector.

Captain.
One of the Most important roles in the KPD, Captain is right below The Commissioner and helps them out. If the Commissioner is unavailable, the Captain is considered to be the one in power.

Their equipment is the same as Superintendent.

The Commissioner
The boss of Karakura Police Department, their job includes having to do the payments and get more equipment for the force. The Commissioner usually stays inside the station and does paper work. The Commissioner isnt something a normal player is able to get, only a staff member can be a Commissioner.

Their equipment is the same as the Captain.

I will now go trough the police-work that most, if not, all officers do.

Training
Once the application gets accepted, all police officers go trought training to get them ready for the dangerous job they signed themselves to.
The training goes like this, first warm-ups and then few laps, after the laps are done, one of the trainer officers wears a vest & ballistic mask and trains the new officers, this training includes how to deal with evasion, someone with a deadly weapon, how to search properly and what to do in close combat. There is also a shooting range inside the station for the higher ups but I dont believe a cadet can train there yet.

Desk Work
After their training, new police officers don't immediately jump into the action, they first have to respond to the front desk located inside the station. During the desk work, officers are expected to be highly alerted even though they’re behind a wall. They’re expected to answer the questions of the citizens (This includes asking about bails & court cases and other things) If an officer is unable to answer to the questions, they’re free to ask their higher-up and then answer to the citizen all while keeping an eye on the metal detector since its the only way they can know someone has metal on them. If someone is found with metal and the metal detector beeps, officers are supposed to enter the lobby and search the said individual who alerted the metal detector.

Patrolling
After some time, officers are trusted & trained enough to go on patrols with their Patrol-buddy. (or sometimes alone if necessary, though it's an uncommon & dangerous thing to patrol on your own.) When the officers are ready, they grab their equipment and go on a patrol around the city, looking for people that are in need of help or criminals that are trying to commit a crime. During patrols, officers are expected to be highly careful and ready for anything since Karakura isn't really a low-crime city, if they’re not careful, they could be attacked by gang members or fail to help the individual that is in need of help. The patrols start from the station and go to the plaza, from there usually they look at the shopping district & bowling alley, after that they look around the power plant since there's usually a fight going on there.

CCTV
When theres a crime happening, some officers are told to stay in the station and look at the CCTV to help the search. Officers do not check CCTV unless theres a crime reported recently. In order to access the CCTV, officer must be seated infront of the monitors and action to go through the CCTV, then they contact a staff member about it since currently there is no CCTV plugin yet.

House & Apartment Raiding
When a criminal is arrested and suspected of having illegal objects in their apartment or house, police officers get a warrant from the judge to raid the place and when they do, they grab their riot gear equipment which is to hide their identity and allow them to pry open the doors.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The reason Police is so important for SchoolRP is because of heavy amounts of Gang Roleplay going on in the server, being in a gang or committing crimes on the server is easy but stopping them isnt, when a civilian tries to stop a criminal from doing something illegal, they have the risk of the said criminal to just pull out a knife and stab them. This is where Police comes in, thanks to the police, civilians dont have to try to defend themselves that much when there is a police officer. Police officers having better equipment is also a big advantage for them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course, I acknowledge that I have to dedicate myself for this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge this and guarantee that I will attend every training while I’m online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Masuyo Kanemoto

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/Him Male.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Masters in Law enforcement.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Luxembourgish, Russian and English.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Masuyo Kanemoto is a 5'11" brown, medium-length-haired man with an apparent neutral expression on his face. His eyes would be naturally blue. Masuyo took care of his hygiene; he showered frequently and kept his beard trimmed; even though he doesn't really look like one, Masuyo Tachitsu would be an upper-class living in a fancy tower. And the way he talks to people appears to match his appearance. Masuyo engages in small talk when interacting with strangers to learn more about them. What sets him apart from the others is that he is intelligent and has experienced adversity in the past.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Masuyo Kanemoto, during a professional situation, would be always on alert and do his best to solve problems if there is any. He’d focus on the main objective while making sure nothing slips by. He would keep his neutral expression on his face and talk in a formal & professional way. Masuyo, during a casual situation, would always be alert of his surroundings incase the situation becomes a serious one. He’d still talk formally but this time show a little bit of emotion to the person in front of them to not make them feel threatened.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Masuyo thinks that it is very important to have co-workers who are willing to teamwork with each other. Police officers can't do everything on their own and with co-workers willing to work together, everything is possible, after all, Teamwork makes the dream work.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as both, I can be a perfect leader or a great follower, if I were to only follow people, I wouldn't be able to achieve most things I have achieved in life, though being a follower isn't always bad, in a situation you can’t solve alone, it's always good to have someone who can help you out.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Masuyo was born sometime 25 years ago in Tokyo as an accident both his parents didn't really expect to be coming. The Kanemoto had an infatuation with cars since his younger days and given he had the opportunity to race with them in Tokyo; he took it and became a professional street racer, in
Tokyo the flashy lights of the district and the cars that he drove allured Masuyo to the point where he stayed there his entire life, up until the age of 18 Masuyo had loved cars, and now he finally had the chance to become one. He longed for the road, zipping down corners and down alleyways, and very quickly built a name for himself in Tokyo, once his parents and his siblings had moved back to Karakura. Up between 18 and the age of 24 Masuyo's life wasn't really that interesting, until he received news that his eldest brother had been killed in Karakura and he needed to go to the city he'd never been to before for the funeral. Depressed and lost due to the loss of his brother, despite them not being close, Masuyo remained in Karakura and pondered on why his brother had to die, leading him to want to figure it out. Still, he didn't truly have the right connections or reasons behind it to do so. He wasn't a detective, but he might've been able to become one. Masuyo decided to sign up to the Karakura Police Department to try and solve his brother's murder and to also prevent anyone else from losing their loved ones.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot own a pocket knife in Karakura, if you’re seen with one you’ll be charged with minor illegal weaponary.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Paracetamol , Common medication for pain and fever.
Lactulose, Treatment for constipation and hepatic encephalopathy.
Cough Syrup, Medication taken to relieve cold symptoms.
Bandaid, a brand of adhesive bandage with a gauze pad in the center, used to cover minor abrasions and cuts.
Eyepatch, a small patch that is worn in front of one eye. It may be a cloth patch attached around the head by an elastic band or by a string

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I’d tell him to calm down and get him out of the cell, I’d then ask the inmate if they’re good and check for any bleedings / wounds. If my co-worker is continuing to abuse the inmate I’d tell my higher ups about it.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I’d ask for help in the radio before pulling out my tazer, I’d go there and yell at the individuals to stop and shoot my tazer at the air to scare them. I’d yell at them to face the wall and if they dont I would force them to the wall and begin searching everyone involved in the assault, after that I would cuff the individuals for assault on a government worker / police officer.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I’d gather enough proof of it and report it to my higher up about it, after that if I have the approval of my higher up, I would arrest the corrupt co-worker.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If I were to be attempted to be bribed by a criminal, I’d fine them for attempting to prevent the work of an officer, if they fail to pay the fine I would make them face the wall and place cuffs on their wrists, arresting them for failure to pay a fine.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread