mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

rvbybaby's suggestion

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
First of all, it may sound a little futile but I don't see anything wrong with calling it Football, in Brazil it is called like that and honestly, only in the United States is it called soccer (as far as I know)
Secondly, I think about it since the first day I joined SRP, when I saw that they had football as a plugin (I was part of an OOCLY team in that time) I was very excited about the idea, I am crazy about Brazilian and European football , but when I found out that there was only a male team I found it extremely outdated. Women's football has grown more and more all over the world, we have icons such as the player Marta, Cristiane, Formiga, Mia Hamm, among others that show that women are as good as men and how they deserve recognition and I don't think that in the SRP it should be different. And about the cheer I don’t even need to talk, it is OBVIOUS that both genres should participate. Loved the idea. +1

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

Always been this way. If Players want Unisex Teams you can make them by yourself. Football-Teams were attempted by a group of Female characters and it failed very quickly. Up until recently the Female Basketball Team was very, very inactive because just like football it is a sport that doesn't appeal to many. This doesn't need to be more complicated than what it is, it's just been this way for so long and I see no issues with it until it becomes a huge issue

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

An experimental female Football Team will be created for Highschool & College to initially see the demand for the role & how it performs. Shortly after that if all goes well it'll be turned into an official team.

As for cheerleaders, a seperate team will not be made, however the current cheer teams will be permitted to have mixed genders within them.​

Users who are viewing this thread