Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
S1mp_LSometimez

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
ERP, Taking IC Into OOC

What Country are you from?: Turkey

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, its; S1mp_LSometimez#2641

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, yes i do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am online everyday.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsomtimezs-police-application.29753/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsometimezs-shop-application.29622/ (Canceled)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/james-ace-parks-college-application.27569/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsometimez-matteo-a-kitagawas-college-professor-application.32240/ (Denied)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is that I checked the college roster, and unfortunately, i saw that college does not have a Computer engineering professor, and any other engineering professor. Also, the college professors arent really active these days. I dont want any College student to be useless and lazy. I am very determined and i WILL try to get every single one of my students in the name of Discipline, and perfection.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Of course, i've been in SchoolRP since 2019.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom log is the proof that you hosted that class, so if you dont have the classroom log of every class you hosted, the class you hosted does not count.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: A College Professor is expected to be mature and professional. They represent the College as a whole and are expected to behave like an adult. Any Professors found breaking these simple rules can easily be demoted. It is the College Dean's choice whether a Professor should be placed as an Adult or back to their previous rank. A College Professor are to provide strict and realistic lecturers for students. You are expected to grade Students if you wish to do so and vary your classes, this meaning you should not constantly replicate the same topic. You should also attempt to be as interactive as possible in lectures. Try to make it fun.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I started RP'ing 2 or 3 years ago, in a Turkish Minecraft server, i was having so much fun, but Roleplay was extremely poor. It was a creative server and we was trying to Roleplay. However, i just explored SchoolRP and had the most fun i've ever had, not going to lie i almost did every single kind of Roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?: Tasks of a College Professor are:

Tasks of a College Professor are:
-Spreading knowedge and showing research
-being a example for every single student
-Grading
-Mentoring students
-Applying the scientific method to all disciplines within their field

A College Professor is expected to complete a quota of 15 Classes, at that point they are able to claim their paycheck at the end of the month. Any extra classes a Professor completes will add ¥50,000 to their current paycheck. The default salary of a College Professor is ¥300,000. So completing 20 classes will allow you to be able to cash in ¥350,000. Another 5 and you have ¥400,000 in your pocket.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:
My character, Toshiro Hiroshi is a 30 year old male with a good build, he would have a shiny white hair. He would have a smell of coffee. He would have a mechanic arm that he made himself, he used his knowledge about computers and coding and made himself a mechanic arm. For personality, he would have a warm smile and a warm looking, he is a happy person that makes jokes in his classes, and trying to keep his students active and happy. He does makes jokes, but of course in he does not leave discipline. He thinks discipline is so important. But he never chooses violence to give students discipline. He takes other teachers as friends, the people that shares the same fate with him. For his future, he will try to teach everything he knows before his 60's.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:
As i said, i would never choose violence for discipline, i would ask them kindly, and if they resist, i would report it to highschool/college council.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?:
Again, i would never choose violence, i just ask him to follow the lesson kindly, and if he/she does'nt, i would find a way to take his/her interest to the lesson. And if i cant, the student will be asked to leave the class kindly.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
he would smile at the male/female warmly, giving him/her a thumbs up and saying: "good job! Correct answer!"

/me He would have a smile on his face, looks at the male and switches the position of ram and the Memory card of the computer that male built wrong.

/me He'd connect the computer female built to the monitor, turns on the computer and they would see Windows 10's loading screen, after that, he would look towards to the female and give her a thumbs up with a warm smile with his eyes closed.

/me. He would point at the student raising his hand with a warm smile.

/me He would open the door and stands right next to it, giving every student an apple.

Backstory

Toshiro Hiroshi would've grown up in a hard childhood. he was born in 1990, Japan. His Parents, Aoi Hiroshi and Daisuke Eiichi were both archeologists, they met in a project called Gobeklitepe, a Structure which is still considered as the OLDEST city/structure in the world. while this project, they saw eachother and got on well, they became friends. And months later, they started liking eachother and 2 years later, they got married and started living in Japan. and after Toshiro and his sister Aimi Hiroshi was born, They travelled to Karakura to see their grandparents with their parents. they planned to stay in karakura for a week, but their parents were sent to another project, which was so important for them. so they left him and his sister to their grandparents. While this project, they were in a cave in the United States. and all of a sudden, the cave they was in Collapsed. The Personel found the corpses and told their relatives and parents. everyone was SHOCKED. they let the kids stay in Karakura. Years later, when Toshiro was 7, nighttime, Matteo heard that his grandparents arguing about their parent's death and that its difficult to the look after the kids. Toshiro didnt know that his parents were died. his grandparents told them that their parents were in a business tour and that they are gonna come back. that shocked him.
After that night, his grandparents couldnt find him and his sister in their beds. Then, police started operations but couldnt find them. after that, A little Family afopted them family adopted them. they growed happily in That family. in highschool, he was invited to a climbing race. all sudden, he slipped with a rock, the rock a fell onto his arm and destroyed it. Doctors said that they cant do anything. After he finished and graduated the highschool, he made himself a robotic arm using his knowledge about computers and coding. After he graduated the College with high success. Then, he decided to become a computer engineering professor.

In-Character Information were
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Toshiro Hiroshi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): "Toshi"
Preferred Name: Toshiro

Religious Denomination: Buddhism
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 6 years

Academic Degree: 2013

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Computer Engineering
Minors: Economy

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, i dont.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Computer Engineering.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): No.
Do you have any questions?: No.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Awful Server History with OOC Toxicity / Toxicity in general.

[BLACKLISTED FROM APPLYING FOR PROFESSOR]

Users who are viewing this thread