Nationality:
Italian

Sexuality:
Straight

Religious beliefs:
Shintoism

Hobbies

Karaoke:
Sachi will often be seen at the family store singing his heart out, Although his is a middle aged grandpa he still loves to sing and dance around like the big baby he is.

Sparing:
Sachi has gone through alot in life including losing one of his children to violence, Because of this Sachi not spars with his eldest son to make sure both he and his son is strong enough to fend for themselves.

MORE TO COME​

Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities

Brain Damage:
After his accident Sachihiro has sadly been diagnosed with Major brain damage.

Memory Loss:
As well as brain damage Sachi also now suffers from memory loss.

MORE TO COME​

Backstory

Sachihiro was born in a small town in Italy in 1980, He was born into a seemingly normal family. The first few years of his life was normal like any average child, He would have a loving family and got lots of attention. from a young age he wanted to be like any other child his age and wanted to be a police officer but that soon changed when he started kindergarten. During his kindergarten he was always seen being rather creative sitting on his own coloring in pretty pictures given to him by the caretakers. Skipping a few years and he started middle school where he was a well behaved child he did what he was told and was well disciplined, His favorite subjects were literature and science. During school time at the end of the day the teacher would read a book to the class as a little treat for hard working, This is when Sachihiro found his love for books.

In highschool Sachihiro would mainly focus on his literature lessons as he found a new passion for writing and reading. In the first year of his highschool years he would usually be noticed as the kid who sits alone and a bookworm.This got to Sachihiro head and he wanted to be “Cooler” so he started getting the aspiration to join the emergency services, he was told to achieve this he had to focus on math ,literature and even science. So he did so, However after a few years of this he realized this is not what he wanted. He was a 15 year old boy who was doing something he did not want to do so it naturally caused stress, But he carried on with it. After high school he moved onto college where he now focused on Biology, chemistry, literature and finally nursing. He went with this through college and once again was not enjoying it whatsoever. In the year 2002 he graduated college with a masters degree with Majors in: biology, chemistry, nursing and minors in literature and linguistics.

After he graduated college he was lucky enough to get a job as a surgeon he did enjoy it until he sadly saw the worst of the worst. He was not good with blood and realized maybe he should have gone with his gut and with what he enjoyed, however he did stay as a surgeon 15 years later he was 35 years old and this job had given him a lot of mental damage unfortunately. He finally decided it was time to quit he had been saving for the past few months and decided to search up the most relaxing places in a certain radius, This is when the Shinsei seinaru monastery came up, he read more about this wonderful place and finally decided to buy a small apartment in the city of Karakura. When moving he bought a kimono and went to the Monastery, He instantly fell in love with the surroundings and realized this was the perfect place to read. He started to become a regular at the Monastery and was known for the one who would sit alone and read, also known as a bookworm but for once this did not affect him, However he embraced it he loved reading so much that he now did not care what people had to say about him. He started to write his own books now, Sadly none went viral but he did make some money off these books, But he decided he was not making enough for his rent and it was time to get a real job. He applied for the local library and got denied but lucky for him there were 2 in Karakura. He applied for the second one and much to his surprise he got accepted. He spent another 7 years in what he could only describe as heaven, But once again this was not cutting it. The rent got more expensive and he needed a new job. He looked into jobs at the local school since he was good with communication and that is when he saw they were looking for Librarians. Sachihiro felt like this was his calling so he applied at the age of 42 hoping that this was his future.

WIP STILL​

Relations

Family:

[38] [Partner?] Alina Hirasawa [Alive]

"You are my beloved wife Alina, but i have to say you have been distant with my recently and i do not know why. Give me answers please! i want to be the happy family we was again. This is where my happiness truly lays"

[20] [Eldest Son] Benimaru Hirasawa [Alive]
"Son, you are the oldest out of your siblings and rightfully so. You are amazing and i love you so much, Just remember to protect your siblings when the day i die comes and remember to show your face to the world! you do not have to hide your handsome face behind that mask of yours."

[16] [Middle Child] Estella Hirasawa [Alive]
"Estella Estella Estella, you little trouble maker. Anyway besides that i am proud of you joining the football team and i promise i will continue to cheer you on at every game you have! Daddy is proud of you and loves you very much!"

[14] [Youngest Child] Kumi Hirasawa [Dead]
Your death still pains me to this day my baby. I feel at fault for it as i was the one who let you go play with your friends, I was happy you made friends i did not know they was criminals. Please forgive me darling, i will join you up in heaven in the distant future. For now, Fly high my little angel. I love you"

Friends (Adults):

[28] [Favorite Chef] Odette Laresca [Alive]
Oh my dear Odette, you are like my daughter, my friend and also my mother in a way. Thanks for putting up with me and i will continue making your life hard at work :)

[28] [Best Maiden] Hanae Tominaga [Alive]
Dear miss Tominaga, Thank you for being there for me when i need it. I now know i am never alone and i can turn to you when ever i need. I truly do love you Hanae, please do not change for me.

Buddies (Students):

[18] [Headphone Child] Aya Tominaga [Alive]
Aya, You are a very sweet young individual. I can tell you are going to be successful in whatever you do in life, Make ya old grandpa here proud will you?
I am sure you will.

WIP

This will be updated daily, This is just a start to something new :)

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
download20221102013216 (1).png
YOOOO he’s hot

BUT ITS THE BOYY

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich

[14] [Youngest Child] Kumi Hirasawa [Dead]
Your death still pains me to this day my baby. I feel at fault for it as i was the one who let you go play with your friends, I was happy you made friends i did not know they was criminals. Please forgive me darling, i will join you up in heaven in the distant future. For now, Fly high my little angel. I love you"​
OH MY GOD I WAS BORED SO I WENT LOOKING AT BIOGRAPHIES, DIDN'T KNOW I'D END UP IN TEARS- that's SAD.

(also, great bio! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread