Denied SassyToddlerRP's Tutor application

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: SassyToddlerRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do have discord! Nyla/Moth#0081

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I am on every day over the summer vacation, from around 7-9am to 10-11pm. Though during school I will be on from 3-4pm to 9-10pm and during the weekend it would be like the summer vacation.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned once for I would say about a month from December to January for assisting in a duping / not reporting it. I regret what I did and I will never do it again. And currently that's the only ban and I have no warnings that I am aware of.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do acknowledge that and if I do go inactive I will most likely ask for my role to be removed.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: When your tutor you're the main person that helps students if they are failing! They could also help a student emotionally if it's needed. They also need to understand what the student is asking for and know how to teach them, and make sure you're doing it correctly. You also have to understand different students learn differently and understand that students can take longer to learn a subject and they should take their time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Before SchoolRP I used to play Roblox which I would say isn't the best place for roleplaying but it is a start, and then I got onto a few servers that I knew people in before I started SRP which I think I have almost been on for 2 years at this point.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED
Language Application |German |Re-application | SchoolRP
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
French Application | SchoolRP

DENIED (With some of these with the username; Skylahbear, I was still very very new to SRP.)
Language Application| Chinese | SchoolRP
Language Application|German | SchoolRP
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
JSL Language Application | SchoolRP
JSL Language | SchoolRP
JSL Language | SchoolRP
JSL Language | SchoolRP
ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP
JSL Language Application | SchoolRP
ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP
SassyRP's Librarian Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would stand there and I would interrupt them and say how disrespectful they are being, and see if they listened by asking them what I just talked to them about. If they didn't listen I would say it once again in a more stern voice. If they still continue, I would say it one last time before I get another KHS employee involved and see if they would be in need of detention or a very stern talking to by higher ups.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If I am alone I'd walk away having a student or a counselor at least keep watch before I go to get someone to help me to separate them, if talking to them doesn't work I'd have to force them apart bringing them to the nurses office to see if any damage has been done that would be major and then talk to them both and give them after school detention, thats when I would be able to find out who started the fight and find out why it happened.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would walk up to them and ask what are they doing? If they don't respond or they give a exuse I'd continue to talk to them trying to see if I can convince them to stop, if I still can not I'd get another staff and have them to help me also as backup incase the employee makes up a story I have backup.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Very calm its the time of the day where I'm not by the high schoolers or college kids
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &3&ohe’d take out a text book opening to a page saying it out loud &f”&oGo to page 137 please.” &3&oOnyx then pulled out a notebook putting it next to the text book.
/me &3&ohe sighed lightly. &f”&oNow what did you learn today?” &3&oOnyx then rubbed his eyes, still paying attention to the student.
/me &3&ohe pulled out a notebook righting 2 math equations on it; -245 = 159 + (-a) and +435 = -245 + c. He then moved it in front of the student, &f”&oTry these, they should be simple, or maybe a bit difficult.”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Onyx Marie Helvete
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Helvete
Preferred Name: Onyx

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Unknown
Marital Status: Single Divorced

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Highschool:
College: 2015
Major(s): Phycology
Minors: Educations

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: German, French and Japanese

Backstory
Onyx was born on December 11th 1994. He was raised by a small family in France, of a mother, a father and 2 little siblings, as he grew up being the eldest. Maybe he was the eldest but he was the most hated. At the age of 3 his little brother was born, and at the age of 7 another little brother was born. As the years went on he was soon made the most hated of the Family, meaning he got into fights with them non-stop, first it was about grades and then it was about how he was meant to be the role model for his little siblings, he didn't want that. He didn't want to be always watched by his parents. His life changed when he turned 12, both of his parents got divorced. Which meant his life was split into two halves; his little brothers went with his father and he wanted to go with his mother but all he could think about was what if something happened to them. So he decided to go with his father, sadly leaving his mother behind.

Onyx always was inspired by his mom, it was almost like she had 2 different personalities, one for her job and then at home she let her normal personality out. It was almost like she could keep it in a cage during work time. At the age of 14 he went to live with his mother, his father was fine for the past 2 years, he could leave his brothers behind thinking that his father was able to keep them safe. Again with his mother he thought she was the best at everything. Until he found out his mother lived in Karakura, a place known for crime. He still moved in with his mother as she was a teacher there, he even thought about becoming a teacher when he was older. He started hanging around with people he loved, like the Helvete Family; they even let him take the last name and almost like they adopted him. He also found another family he loved spending time with the Marie Family which now he is in the higher ups of the family.

Once Onyx turned 18, he got into a relationship only if he knew this one would change his life. The relationship started off normal till, right when they got into the relationship he lost his eye. He was never sure on who did it, but this made his boyfriend become more clingy. Until he lost his hand, it almost seemed like something clicked in his boyfriend's head. Every time he wasn't with him something happened, then he lost 2 fingers. He never left him alone, and decided to propose. Onyx didn't know this could change his life and accepted it, very soon after their wedding they got into a fight and Onyx broke it off. This was also when they decided to become openly transgender! Female to male and he also started his transition with how they look. This is also when he decided to wanted to go to college as soon as he was able to even though it was out of town he took it. He went to college for around 7 years, till he was finally satisfied with what he had and decided to apply at Karakura High School.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I always wanted to be like my mom and either become a teacher or just someone different like a school staff, but I love spending my time around children that are well behaved and know what questions to ask as I would say its a tad easier to do so!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't feel like I should be accepted over others, but I feel like if I do get accepted it would be a honor as I have put all that I can into this application. And if someone else gets my place so be it! At least I had a chance to getting accepted

Whoever reads this I hope you have an amazing day or night!

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
The scenario "When in the employee break room, how does your character act?" & Your character's motivation to join KHS require further detail. Feel free to re-apply with the required adjustments

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread