mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Sch. Janitor Application (Im6 / Beboids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im6

Level 184

[OOC section]

In Game Name:
Im6 (Account this application is for: Beboids)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Sch. Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: During the week 5pm - 12am, during the weekend 8-9 hours minimum. I am usually active each and every day which I personally believe is ideal for a role like this.

Do you have discord?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Never been banned for any reason whatsoever, don't plan on it either.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The Sch. Janitor's role is fairly simple but here it goes / ICly: Each and every day it's the Janitors duty to attend his workplace and grab his necessary equipment before heading out of the 'Janitors Closet' and beginning a brand new day at Karakura High. After strutting around the halls, inspecting the counters, floorboards and windows you'd make a note of what was dirty or needed to be adjusted or repaired. After doing so, check in on the bathrooms for the same reason.

After creating a mental note, you begin your day, scrubbing away, conversing with students who may need help and overall just being a kind individual. You don't like that you're not being paid enough... But something about your job makes it special to you and just you in particular.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role play?:

In this particular job? No.

In a role where a lot of time and dedication is needed to fulfil your role? Yes.

I believe this a mixture of those two, your /me's are just as important as your overall skill to RP. You must have a different persona to all of your other characters, as you observe the economic situation your character is in due to his job, how would this affect him/her mentally? How would this affect him/her physically? Would they be scrawny due to lack of food? Or will they be caffeine addicts who run on coffee cups as fuel. All of this is depicted on the way you play and that's what I enjoy the most.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

A lot. - Around 4 years to be exact.

This varies from other games also, not just from 'Minecraft'. These are games such as GTA V, Arma 3 (Mil-sim), Garry's Mod, Battlefield 4 etc.

This varies from roles such as: Gang members, Shop owners, Police Force, Paramedic, Civilians, Rebellions, Soldiers etc.

All of these games take up some role play in 'VC' (Voice Communication) which doesn't exactly make it easier to RP in, as in hard situations that require your upmost attention you may not physically be able to deal with it, where as on Minecraft it's a simple chat box in which you express your emotions throughout. Quite impressive how everyone manages this really.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

My job essentially RP's as a cleaner for "Karakura High". Adding multiple RP elements for myself and the players around me, as I'd be a unique character to interact with. This is done by using the 'Broomstick' model and the overall /me's, as these are the only tools given to us, currently.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Depending on if my character has a short temper or not this can be dealt with two ways, either calmly by ignoring the student and continuing on with your job and reporting any further verbal harassment to the police or higher up in the staff team of the high school. Or, the short-tempered character would somewhat break into an argument with a boy/girl, refraining as much as possible from any physical injuries.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

As hazardous as the job is, if it's an order it's an order. If you personally believe that the job is going to put your life in jeopardy then consult the Principal instantly, if you just feel a bit of fear you may as well suck it up and go for it. Although while doing this, remember to take safety precaution and not let your fear get the best of you.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

Attempt to calm the employee as they could be intoxicated or under the influence of something. If this isn't successful then resort to calling a higher up to deal with the situation as it's not your job to be dealing with de-ranged teachers or school employees unless they're harming you or another student in front of you. Although throughout this try to remain in a calm and civil manner, as you also panicking can lead to a major problem, now involving you.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Josi Telli / Josi T.

Chosen Job:
Sch. Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: After Josi recently moved over to the city of Karakura, he was in search of a job, as he's not the smartest, nor the most confident he decided to quickly get an interview at the location high school by the name of 'Karakura High'. After this interview went into his favour, he's now attending for his first day at work, slightly nervous..

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

My past experience and overall experience RPing separates me from any other 'Average Joe' in my opinion, as ****y as it may sound, it's true. Secondly I personally believe I'm active enough to fill this role whenever needed and also assist my peers (Other Janitors) when needed, no questions asked. Finally my role as a Staff member increases the amount of trust you can instil into me to get something done and not make silly little mistakes while going by doing so.

List your current and past applications:

COUNCILLOR (ACCEPTED): https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/accepted-student-council-application-✔.11874/

LANGUAGE / KOREAN (ACCEPTED): https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/im6s-language-application.11789/

LANGUAGE / CHINESE (ACCEPTED): https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/im6s-language-application.11538/

BLACK MARKET DEALER (ACCEPTED): No link to the SRP page, if any screenshots of the application are required I am more than happy to send it.

DELIVERY MAN (ACCEPTED): No link to the SRP page, if any screenshots of the application are required I am more than happy to send it.

STAFF MEMBER (ACCEPTED): No link to the SRP page, if any screenshots of the application are required I am more than happy to send it.

POLICE OFFICER (ACCEPTED): No link to the SRP page, if any screenshots of the application are required I am more than happy to send it.

Note: There honestly isn't a lot you can add to these questions, so apologies for any short replies.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Accepted
Good application
Ducks has been notified. If you do not receive your rank within 1-3 days, please contact either me or Ducks via Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread