SCHOOL CHROMEBOOKS

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
What's your Minecraft Username?: TooManyDucks_
What's the title of your suggestion?: school chromebooks

What's your suggestion?:
Adding a functional school chromebook item to use in classes

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This isn't really necessary but i just think it would be funny to rp people doing lessons on them and destroying them just like in real life

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Functional laptops wouldn't serve much of a practical use outside of what phones already provide both to the player and their characters (messaging, games, internet access, etc).

I'm unsure whether there is a shop that sells them, though I know you can get a laptop item in-game if you purchase it as a custom item (though it would only be a roleplay prop).

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I dont think this is something that is needed. You can already roleplay with laptops and stuff by buying them from shops and asking your teacher if you can use them in class.

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Would just be a bit messy overall. How would each student go about acquiring one? If given out by teachers, it would just mean another item for the faction lead to restock. It would also likely decrease the value of the laptop items that already exist within the game.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 it’d be a laggy feature, too much work, and a unorganized system. You’re already doing school stuff online. Why would you want to do school stuff within a server through another online function? Just doesn’t make sense.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: TooManyDucks_
What's the title of your suggestion?: school chromebooks

What's your suggestion?:
Adding a functional school chromebook item to use in classes

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This isn't really necessary but i just think it would be funny to rp people doing lessons on them and destroying them just like in real life

One

Level 13
Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
-1 That is a lot of work for something not that worth everyone gets everything done the same and it would be pointless.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You could always get a custom, however we wouldn't add them as an item handed out. Perhaps we'll add this to our school rewards system.​

Users who are viewing this thread