mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Detention list

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1, I think the detention list would make more sense with how KayLoon is wanting to change the commands

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
+2 (me and my ego)
When I was faculty it was still a pain to check the detention logs channel. I know some of y'all got those nasa supercomputers but for me it was painfully slow to check the ign from the command, wait for discord to load the logs channel, find the ign in those logs, etc. I'd love even something like /detentionlist [ign] to check that person's currently active detentions and the reason given.

I also agree that we need preset detention reasons, because I have unfortunately seen people give detention for invalid reasons just because the student offended them icly or something. I obviously don't know everything that goes down at school at all times but in my opinion there shouldn't be very many detentions per day unless everyone's out here fist fighting.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Personally, i'd format it like this:

Username (RPname)
- Reason that day

[SchoolRP] Students given detention today:

Customable (Mee-young Jaibatsume)
- Assaulting a student

FreePretzels (Den "Wick" Celestiasume)
- Being too much a nerd

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We will update this command to include a hover-able component with their RPName.​
- We may also add pre-defined reasons, similar to /reward as @philbertman42 suggested.​

Users who are viewing this thread