Jordy

Level 9
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Honeyyy__
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do. It is Honeyy#9707
Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes. I was banned months back, I don't remember exactly why.
What is your timezone?:
PST
Describe your activity on the server:
I took a small two week break to get caught up with homework. I tend to get on everyday for a few hours a night. I sometimes skip a day or two.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do know if I am inactive I will be demoted. I understand the reasonings behind it as well.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse, if still open.
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As the School Nurse, it is your job to take any and every students health reports as serious as possible as you never know what is real or not until you've done a full check up. You sit at the front desk in the nurses room waiting for anyone to come ask for help. Once any one shows up you then bring them into the nurses office and give them an empty bed. You should do a full check up and ask what has happened or what the student is feeling. Once you figure out what is wrong you should give them the correct treatment. If a student comes to you with any major injuries you would instead contact the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) as soon as you can.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a decent amount of experience in role-playing. I have gotten online when I had spare time / free time. I have role-played in a couple of different types of role-play servers. I do prefer as close to "normal" type of role-plays though, such as School role-play as it's a day to day real life role-play. I have been accepted as a High School Teacher for English and History on school role-play already.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-language-app-honeyyy__.29431/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-honeyyy__.27307/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-honeyyy__.25859/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application-honeyyy__.29469/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-honeyy.30444/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Honeyyy__ (Main Account) : High School Student, Grade 10
Chill_Vibez (Alt Account, Shared one) : Adult Role

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

The first thing I would do is stay calm and collected during the situation. As I am the Adult in the situation it is my responsibility to use the appropriate and mature language along with the right tone. As for giving a response I would tell the student to stop, if they keep going I would say it once more a harsher tone. If that doesn't work I would next give them detention, depending on what is being said I may get the Vice Principle involved.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
The first thing I would do is get both students or all involved in the fight to stop and do a check up on each student before then asking what exactly happened from each student to see if the stories match up. As both / all students were involved and would know better to fight on school grounds I would next give them all detention during lunch or after school depending on the time. If it was the worst case of a fight for example : if a student had to go to the hospital that is when I would get the Vice Principle or the Principle involved for the punishment.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The first thing that I would do during any situation that would be called inappropriate I would speak to the other employee in private and tell them why it was wrong with what they had done and what they could do better next time. Depending on what they did I wouldn't get the Vice Principle unless it was something unspeakable.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in the employee break room my character would simply be respectful of anyone else who may be in the room with her. She may get any paper work done if it is needed or just sit down and relax. Depending on what others are doing if another employee were to start a conversation she may suggest that they go into the hallway to not disturb the others.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would check the students pulse along with breathing to check if the student's health is how it should be. Next she would assess the situation and check for any injuries the student may have when entered.

/me would ensure the area is fully numbed before she would clean the area which she would be doing the stitches. Once she finished the stitches she would prepare the gauze to cover the wound with then would wrap the area with a bandage and tied it off with enough presser to slow down and stop the bleeding.

/me would clean up the area a student that had just left, making sure that the area is perfectly clean for the next person to come.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Xella Emily Otto
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss Otto or Miss O

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Physical Education, Sociology, and Science : Biology.
Minors: Math and English

Backstory
Xella Emily Otto was born mid summer of 1996. Her French mother and father along with her half sister all lovingly welcomed Xella into the world. Xella's mother was a designer in Paris, and was very well known. Her father was a technician. Xella's father was busy running the shop so she would spend most days with her mother at work until she reached the age to start going to school. Xella kept to herself and took a huge interest in health and taking care of others from a young age, that being said she would tend to offer help to people she passed by when walking around the city with her mother and sister. By the time Xella was in middle school she started lacking in her classes unless it was Health class, she would go above and beyond during Health class. Xella always spent her free time after school doing volunteer work at the hospital or at the elderly homes. She also really enjoyed working with kids so she spent some class times during middle and high school at the nurses office helping out. She was able to learn a lot by watching the nurses help students. Due to Xella showing an interest in caring for people one of the school nurses convinced Xella to go to college so she could get a full time job similar to what she did at the hospital. Xella put in a lot of effort with help from the school nurse that convinced her in the first place to get good grade during this time. She stayed up late almost every single night to ensure that she would get a passing grade with each assignment or test she took. Once Xella graduated her sister mentioned moving to somewhere new to explore seeing as she was into cooking. During the time Xella traveled with her sister she would stop into homeless shelters and ask if anyone needed any help or if anyone had been hurt recently. Once they both got tired of going place to place Xella and her sister agreed that they were done going around the world and ended up in Japan, to be specific Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is because I have always enjoyed taking care of and helping other people since I was young. Being able to work as a nurse at the school would make my dream job come true. I believe that working there and giving the school another nurse that it would ensure the safety of all the students in the school, it would give them one more person to help out if something were to ever happen.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants due to hard working attitude. I take everything as serious as possible when it comes to how work is and should be done. I am very passionate when it comes to helping others and will go above and beyond to make sure they get the correct treatment and leave feeling safe and overall better.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: No additional notes at this time.
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's currently only 2 positions open for School Employee, I appreciate the effort you displayed in this application, however another applicant has been chosen for this role. You may re-apply whenever there's a spot open for an Employee role, alternatively you can apply for Highschool Teacher or College Professor.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread